Author Topic: Is moira worth it?  (Read 4727 times)

Offline simsim

Is moira worth it?
« on: December 14, 2018, 09:19:58 AM »
i never spoke to moira and based on the reviews on PS im temped!

was she any good? im not interested in the past or present but in the future!

has she predicted anything for you?

share your experience please

Offline whskers

Re: Is moira worth it?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 11:15:05 AM »
For $13/hr, no she’s not. She got a couple of things right for me (big events) but she’s not too detailed enough for that amount of money.

Offline simsim

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 11:32:47 AM »
For $13/hr, no she’s not. She got a couple of things right for me (big events) but she’s not too detailed enough for that amount of money.

who would you say got these events right for you also? bridgette? roxanne? those are the two i use only and they both got more experience recently... ugh

i honestly want someone who can predict something for me and not just be accurate about the now.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 12:17:40 PM »

who would you say got these events right for you also? bridgette? roxanne? those are the two i use only and they both got more experience recently... ugh

i honestly want someone who can predict something for me and not just be accurate about the now.

I was a huge fan of Moira, but nothing she has said to me has come to pass. So far the only one on Psychic Source that got a prediction right for me is Arthur. Both were contact and on the exact days he said. Hope this helps!

Offline simsim

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2018, 01:38:04 PM »

I was a huge fan of Moira, but nothing she has said to me has come to pass. So far the only one on Psychic Source that got a prediction right for me is Arthur. Both were contact and on the exact days he said. Hope this helps!

interesting!! Arthur never predicted anything right for me on 3 diff relationships haha

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2018, 02:16:25 PM »

interesting!! Arthur never predicted anything right for me on 3 diff relationships haha

@simsim haha oh wow!! I guess it goes to show that they do sometimes connect with some people and not with others. Or he's just a darn lucky guesser and is bound to get it right every now and again statistically speaking!

Offline whskers

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2018, 11:10:46 PM »
Yona and cookie 😊

Offline simsim

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2018, 10:31:16 AM »
do ya'll think moira is gifted about picking up the now properly?

i was reading somewhere that she picked up on the POI zodiac without a date of birth and that there were children involded or a side chick.... things like that interests me

same with emotions...

do you think she can pick that up? i still have never talked to her

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2018, 06:56:02 PM »
I did. However, I don't think 11.99 good at picking up the now. Hope this helps! I am a grumper today, too so a bit more blunt than usual.

anything