Author Topic: Top psychics are split for me  (Read 9361 times)

Offline Miss Philosopher

Re: Top psychics are split for me
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2018, 09:15:52 AM »
Just wanted to comment on Ness. She was terrible. Waaaaaaaay off and waaaaaay wrong and really didn't give me much of a reading. I will never read with her again. Just horrible. All she kept saying was "It's all confused so I'm not sure" lol.

Empaths aren't going to be able to really "predict" the future. They only read here and now emotions so I'd take any of those predictions as a grain of salt if it were me.

Never read with Cookie. Her line is too long, she's too much per minute, and I heard you need at least 30 minutes while she rambles.

Kisha is my number 1. Yes, I've said it before. 99% of everything over the years she's told me has come to pass like clockwork minus a few things currently pending.

Gaylene (abundant visions) used to be one of my favorites until her lines got super long and she ended up being very wrong on something major. She was about 70% accurate for me over the years. I'd still call her for the here and now reading because she's pretty darned good at that, but I take any future predictions she gave with a grain of salt as well. 

The rest of the keen readers, no thanks. They seem to be mostly all full of shit.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2018, 08:54:48 PM »
QoC is good for the short term only. Her outcome might be different a month or two from now. Ness is a bit negative to me in general.

Just read with her recently and she didn't see anything longterm with my POI.... has anyone had her prediction wrong?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2018, 09:35:44 PM »
QoC is good for the short term only. Her outcome might be different a month or two from now. Ness is a bit negative to me in general.

Just read with her recently and she didn't see anything longterm with my POI.... has anyone had her prediction wrong?

I read with qoc all the time. She and I actually have a decent report. Her predictions change all the time. She and I talked about this many times and she said yep it’s common...  free will and ppl change their minds. I believe it may be why she’s so accurate. If you go on her present and very short term predictions, she will prob be most accurate:).

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2018, 09:57:21 PM »

I read with qoc all the time. She and I actually have a decent report. Her predictions change all the time. She and I talked about this many times and she said yep it’s common...  free will and ppl change their minds. I believe it may be why she’s so accurate. If you go on her present and very short term predictions, she will prob be most accurate:).

gotcha! thank you..

Offline wishes215

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2019, 08:29:43 PM »
Any update? Who was finally right for u?

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2019, 09:10:21 PM »
Anyone who has experience/understanding of yona and kisha, could you possibly PM me? I have a question.

josh34

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2019, 10:52:47 PM »
Anyone who has experience/understanding of yona and kisha, could you possibly PM me? I have a question.

I can try to answer! Sure! I'd be happy to give what I can <3

Offline Penelope

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2019, 06:25:09 AM »

Unfortunately, I still don’t have a clear answer.  While I have pulled away and have distance myself, he hasn’t done anything one way or another.  It is the most frustrating thing as he refuses let go yet he won’t step up.  I am still within the timeframes (March-July) for Cookie, Gaylene, Mattie, Angeldust and a few others.  Kisha may also be correct in that he has feelings but won’t act on them within the timeframe that she can see.  I’ve also read with Yona and Angel Reading recently.  Yona said that feelings are there but courage and conviction are not.  AR said we shared a twin flame connection so we will always be connected and there will be lots of ups and downs.  Most readers agree that we have a connection (some, like AR, say it will always be there) and that he has feelings.  But, he won’t do anything about it.  Of course, this makes me feel like I am just not the one he is willing to go out on a limb for.

Mattie and Gaylene were correct on a contact prediction but not much else when it came to my POI.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 06:56:56 AM by Penelope »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2019, 10:47:22 AM »

Unfortunately, I still don’t have a clear answer.  While I have pulled away and have distance myself, he hasn’t done anything one way or another.  It is the most frustrating thing as he refuses let go yet he won’t step up.  I am still within the timeframes (March-July) for Cookie, Gaylene, Mattie, Angeldust and a few others.  Kisha may also be correct in that he has feelings but won’t act on them within the timeframe that she can see.  I’ve also read with Yona and Angel Reading recently.  Yona said that feelings are there but courage and conviction are not.  AR said we shared a twin flame connection so we will always be connected and there will be lots of ups and downs.  Most readers agree that we have a connection (some, like AR, say it will always be there) and that he has feelings.  But, he won’t do anything about it.  Of course, this makes me feel like I am just not the one he is willing to go out on a limb for.

Mattie and Gaylene were correct on a contact prediction but not much else when it came to my POI.

Kisha's timeframe for my POI to have consistent communication has come and gone. She was adamant about March and nothing happened. She was great for my job and non relationship predictions though.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2019, 01:52:29 PM »
Believe me I know when some one just dangles something infront u to keep u going and does nothing about it. Do something or step aside for crying out loud. U still have time so do keep us posted. If u are in touch with ur poi, could u not just have that talk with him? Just thinking.

quote author=Penelope link=topic=3718.msg81056#msg81056 date=1554445509]

[/quote]

anything