Author Topic: Top psychics are split for me  (Read 9369 times)

Offline Penelope

Top psychics are split for me
« on: December 13, 2018, 06:46:05 AM »
Just throwing this out there.  I am new to the world is psychic reading so I apologize if this topic has already been discussed and regurgitated.  The readers most talked about on this forum all picked up on my situation, and my POI, quite well but their outcomes are different.

Aries Intuition, Ness and QoC all say things are not going forward.
Tara, Effie, Gaylene, LadyP, Diane731, Angeldust36 and Cookie sees us together but not until the March-June timeframe.
Mattie, Zadalia, FriendSue and SourcePower sees my POI and I will never be quite over.  I am sure this is not a good thing.

I hope that numbers make a difference (the more something is predicted, the more likely it will happen), but my gut tells me they don’t.  Thoughts?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 07:09:57 AM by Penelope »

Offline Jili1945

Re: Top psychics are split for me
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 07:04:16 AM »
Have you ever tried Yazmin (in Kasamba)?

Offline Penelope

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 07:08:51 AM »
Have you ever tried Yazmin (in Kasamba)?

No.  I’ve been a little hesitant to migrate out further.  How are they on timeframes/predictions?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 07:33:47 AM »
I have faith in her. A couple of her major predictions for me already happened with a really good time frame, but her prediction for POI has not come to pass yet. However, as she has proved her already, I am really hoping this one happens too - with an off time frame though. I love her consistency. She never changes her words even when I contact her with different accounts.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2018, 01:51:33 PM »
This is just proof that psychics can tell you so many different things. I've heard sooooo many variations over the years about my situation. It's so hard to know who is right.

I hope things work out for you and that you get what you want with your POI.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2018, 02:14:04 PM »
Kisha and cookie on opposite sides. Yikes! That’s a tough one. Did cookie see u guys together or she “believed” u would be together. What exactly did zadalia tell u?

Just throwing this out there.  I am new to the world is psychic reading so I apologize if this topic has already been discussed and regurgitated.  The readers most talked about on this forum all picked up on my situation, and my POI, quite well but their outcomes are different.

Tara, Effie, Gaylene, LadyP, Diane731, Angeldust36 and Cookie sees us together but not until the March-June timeframe.
Mattie, Zadalia, FriendSue and SourcePower sees my POI and I will never be quite over.  I am sure this is not a good thing.

I hope that numbers make a difference (the more something is predicted, the more likely it will happen), but my gut tells me they don’t.  Thoughts?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2018, 02:33:32 PM »
I have read with all the listed below except for Mattie and will chip in and say I trust Aries Intuition over all the readers you mentioned below.

Kisha and cookie on opposite sides. Yikes! That’s a tough one. Did cookie see u guys together or she “believed” u would be together. What exactly did zadalia tell u?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2018, 03:08:07 PM »
QoC is good for the short term only. Her outcome might be different a month or two from now. Ness is a bit negative to me in general.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 03:18:39 PM by britbrat »

Offline Kat23

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2018, 03:17:13 PM »
Cookie can mixed past with present or future events and even mixed POI , ex POI or with male colleagues that you are closed with... cookies vision are correct but her interpretation are off..

Offline Penelope

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2018, 04:11:38 PM »

Keisha told me that feelings are there but he doesn’t have it in him to move things forward.  There is a potential in the future, but not as far as she can read out and it wouldn’t be as committed as I would want.  So, I took that as a no.

Cookie was a bit fairy tale to be honest.  Some of the events she described seems too good to be true so I was a little doubtful.  She picked up on that and confirmed that what  she was seeing is in the future.  She gave me a 1 to 5 but sees us in something more committed in May.  She also described some of the issues we will be discussing and I can imagine that to be a future event as they’ve been the big elephant in the room that my POI and I haven’t discussed yet (but need to). 

I feel like I’ve read with Zadalia on a weekly basis just to get insights on current situation/events.  She only gave me timing once in my first reading with her.  She said that I would leave in November but that things will start happening in December.  Well, I told him I had to cut ties end of last month (wasn’t planned but a series of events finally broke the camel’s back).  She saw the things happening being more delayed but overall, she sees that he will always be “around”.  She sees that if I walk away, he will come back.  If I continue to stay, the same results will happen only it will take longer.  Of course, I can’t just pretend to leave to move things along.

So, I guess all 3 could be right...

Offline Penelope

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2018, 04:15:56 PM »
QoC is good for the short term only. Her outcome might be different a month or two from now. Ness is a bit negative to me in general.

Ness told me he’s been dating someone else but the person she was describing sounds similar to me (minus the sign.  The other person is an earth sign and I am a water sign).  She was pretty adamant that this person is not me.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 05:15:40 PM by Penelope »

ladya

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2018, 04:28:53 PM »

Ness told me he’s been dating someone else but the person she was describing sounds similar to me (minus the sign.  The other person is an earth sign and I am a water sign).

I never show up as my own sign. It’s more so the embodiment of the signs. I alternate showing up as queen of swords, queen of coins, and empress. And I’m a water sign lol

Offline Penelope

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2018, 02:42:38 PM »
I’m jealous you got to read with angeldust36!!! And she gave you predictions!!!! Awwww, So jealous!!!

Lately when I email her she says she isn’t doing prediction readings, just healings and I don’t have the patience to schedule something or worse she kind of won’t try to schedule something. It’s been over a year at least and I still have her in my go-to list but she is rarely on and when I do catch her she says she can’t take my chat... ugh, I think if I really want to read with her I’ll have to schedule an appointment. Her insight is sooooo good and she helps me to trust in the moment ... I really like chatting with her... she is a lot like Jon Red for empathetic insight and good at clearing unwanted energy but she isn’t really making much room for me to catch her.

However, I did feel in one situation (about two years ago) she was kind of off, and I felt kind of goated on by her.  It did disappoint me and I think she sensed that... so I’m guessing that’s why she kind of playing hard to get but not enough to block me... really strange. But I really do like her a lot. I would do my best to stay in her good graces. And actually me and that same POI are still going on but with a lot of ups and downs... right now we’re up, so if that gives you hope it could still work out.

The other readers... half I’ve read and the other half I don’t think are as good or work for me. I would say in this situation put yourself first and work on yourself like: working out, getting back into a hobby you really love, set goals that make you happy... it’s weird when I started doing that my POI came back strong.
I randomly caught her on one day early November.  Her prediction is the furthest out as she sees him reaching out and pulling me towards him in June/July 2019.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 02:46:16 PM by Penelope »

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2018, 11:35:27 PM »
First off don’t read with anymore especially not Yazmin she’s just an empath I’ve read with over the years and nothing comes to pass and she’s not good at timeframes.

I’m kind of in the same boat as you and have read with some of the same psychics. They can all be right (sadly). I think you should just give it some time now. Who knows maybe you will
Change your mind? I know this doesn’t help much but just give yourself a mental break for a few a weeks. Speaking to more will not help.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2018, 07:32:51 AM »
First off don’t read with anymore especially not Yazmin she’s just an empath I’ve read with over the years and nothing comes to pass and she’s not good at timeframes.

I’m kind of in the same boat as you and have read with some of the same psychics. They can all be right (sadly). I think you should just give it some time now. Who knows maybe you will
Change your mind? I know this doesn’t help much but just give yourself a mental break for a few a weeks. Speaking to more will not help.

I'm sorry that Yazmin did not work for you. She's been always amazing for me and several of her predictions came to pass, while I never expected to happen. I agree with you that her timeframes could be off, but the outcome is mostly true.