Author Topic: Love Psychic Investigator frequent rate changes  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Penelope

Love Psychic Investigator frequent rate changes
« on: December 12, 2018, 05:55:24 AM »
Has anyone read with him?  I thought the name was pretty boring so I keep noticing him when he’s online.  Then I noticed his rates kept changing.  It was between $4-$6 but now it’s up to $14!

Offline Miss Philosopher

Re: Love Psychic Investigator frequent rate changes
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 03:26:43 AM »
Haven't read with him but beware of psychics that change their rates. They're in it for the money only and frauds. That's intentionally attempting to rip people off. Most of the keen psychics are bullshit anyway.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 04:53:39 AM »
A frequent rate change indicates that that the reader has sparse or non-consistent customers.  A reader that has a steady flow of existing clients and new customers wouldn't need to change their rate so often.  I can understand after a certain amount of time passes and they want to raise their rate by a certain percentage (think, adjusting to inflation), then that would be logical. 

Most likely during the real high upswings these readers are trying to 'make up' for lost income due to few calls from previous days.

My take.  I've been around a minute or two now.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 06:01:52 AM »
I agree with everything said here.  I just thought it was so obviously done with those intentions in mind that it makes me wonder how low some people will go?  He just piqued my interest but I have not read with him.  Just curious to see if anyone has and what they thought.

anything