Author Topic: Ever had 2 psychics/card readers tell you the same things and happen?  (Read 4065 times)

Offline Alchemist13

I had two readers tell me I'd hear from my POI. One reader was spot on with timing,  the other was weeks off. But both were right.

Offline attaboy

Re: Ever had 2 psychics/card readers tell you the same things and happen?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 02:22:57 AM »
I had two readers tell me I'd hear from my POI. One reader was spot on with timing,  the other was weeks off. But both were right.

You forgot to mention the most important detail:

Who were the readers?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 02:26:48 AM »
Yes....I’ve had 9 readers tell me the same things about my poi. All correct on the present and all have predicted the same things for the future....none of them have sugar coated. I find it interesting how all these readers across platforms and independent are picking up the same things. If they are all wrong (which i think they are)...i wonder what energies they were picking up on? (Def not mine because I’m skeptical as hell)

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 02:35:43 AM »
A big part of me says it's just them guessing and it happens to be true. A small part of me hopes that there are some real psychics out there, and hopefully I stumble upon some of them.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 02:47:24 AM »
 Lol...and here I am hoping for just one to be accurate.  Lol 🤣
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 02:50:23 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline attaboy

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 03:10:24 AM »
A big part of me says it's just them guessing and it happens to be true. A small part of me hopes that there are some real psychics out there, and hopefully I stumble upon some of them.

You won't know until you keep trying.  I thought of various ways to 'test' psychics but didn't take it any further. If I was still in university it would be very fun to scientifically test a hypothesis.  I suppose if I ever decided to go back to university to get some sort of higher degree I could do a thesis on it.  You would need a lot of money and a large number of psychics to conduct the research to have any statistical significance, however.

I believe in energy and energy fields.  Scientifically that has been proven.  It's actually astonishing at how much of our being is made up of energy.  We are primarily energy.  Our physical bodies are just carriers of this energy. This makes our physical beings insignificant compared to our energetic being.

We each vibrate on various frequencies.  Some higher some lower.  We send out these vibrations into the universe and what happens is we get back what we vibrate out.

This is a precursor to law of attraction stuff, which I believe in.  What we think we become.  I forget who said that, but it's a famous quote.  We become our thoughts.  Ever experience those people that are perpetually broke and are always complaining saying "I don't have ANY money.  I'm broke!!! I'm never going to get money"?  Well, they are in essence creating that.  They are getting back what they are projecting. 

You can get what you want in this life by meditating, setting intentions, visualizing, and then letting go.  Put your order into the universe and the universe will answer and give you what you want.  This is called manifestation. 

Be careful though because if you keep asking the universe over and over again for the same thing you'll block it.  Imagine going to a restaurant and placing your order with the waitress.  She jots down your order and goes to fetch your drink.  When she comes back to the table you say 'thank you' and she's off to the next customer.  You don't hound her and say 'I want the filet mignon medium well, where is it?'.  She would look at you puzzled and say, 'the chef is working on your order in the kitchen'.  Imagine every time the waitress comes by the table you ask her where your order is and what you want.  She's going to become annoyed and may intentionally mess up the order or tell the chef to put other orders in front of yours because you are being so outrageous.

So, the only reason I mention that is because manifesting requires an element of trust.  You must trust the universe to give you what you want otherwise you'll doubt it and will continue asking creating that block.

I went off topic.  But, I feel like it's important for those that feel like they have no hope that YOU CAN create your desire.  What is it you want?  You create it.  Law of attraction is POWERFUL.  We are multidimensional human beings.

Some are just more connected to the energy and spirit world than others.  It's like some of the people we knew or know are good at a sport or sports.  They are just naturally good at them.  We are able to play the sport just like them, but we may not be as good.  This is how I perceive people with gifts.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2018, 08:05:34 AM »
I read with TasaraM  and Treu Destiny in September, one(tasaram) said I'd hear from him 8 weeks , the other said 10 weeks. I haven't talked to my poi in over a year. So i was skeptical. 8 weeks went by and boom, ran into him, it was ackward but nice, but nothing now.

They both say the same thing that he will be back again, this time with better intentions, and be long term, he'll be the better man and make it work this time.  They said the sane exact thing but different wording. So in this month, he's returning. It's a waiting game now.  So before the new years. Hope they're right again.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 08:08:00 AM by Alchemist13 »

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2018, 10:35:53 PM »

You won't know until you keep trying.  I thought of various ways to 'test' psychics but didn't take it any further. If I was still in university it would be very fun to scientifically test a hypothesis.  I suppose if I ever decided to go back to university to get some sort of higher degree I could do a thesis on it.  You would need a lot of money and a large number of psychics to conduct the research to have any statistical significance, however.

I believe in energy and energy fields.  Scientifically that has been proven.  It's actually astonishing at how much of our being is made up of energy.  We are primarily energy.  Our physical bodies are just carriers of this energy. This makes our physical beings insignificant compared to our energetic being.

We each vibrate on various frequencies.  Some higher some lower.  We send out these vibrations into the universe and what happens is we get back what we vibrate out.

This is a precursor to law of attraction stuff, which I believe in.  What we think we become.  I forget who said that, but it's a famous quote.  We become our thoughts.  Ever experience those people that are perpetually broke and are always complaining saying "I don't have ANY money.  I'm broke!!! I'm never going to get money"?  Well, they are in essence creating that.  They are getting back what they are projecting. 

You can get what you want in this life by meditating, setting intentions, visualizing, and then letting go.  Put your order into the universe and the universe will answer and give you what you want.  This is called manifestation. 

Be careful though because if you keep asking the universe over and over again for the same thing you'll block it.  Imagine going to a restaurant and placing your order with the waitress.  She jots down your order and goes to fetch your drink.  When she comes back to the table you say 'thank you' and she's off to the next customer.  You don't hound her and say 'I want the filet mignon medium well, where is it?'.  She would look at you puzzled and say, 'the chef is working on your order in the kitchen'.  Imagine every time the waitress comes by the table you ask her where your order is and what you want.  She's going to become annoyed and may intentionally mess up the order or tell the chef to put other orders in front of yours because you are being so outrageous.

So, the only reason I mention that is because manifesting requires an element of trust.  You must trust the universe to give you what you want otherwise you'll doubt it and will continue asking creating that block.

I went off topic.  But, I feel like it's important for those that feel like they have no hope that YOU CAN create your desire.  What is it you want?  You create it.  Law of attraction is POWERFUL.  We are multidimensional human beings.

Some are just more connected to the energy and spirit world than others.  It's like some of the people we knew or know are good at a sport or sports.  They are just naturally good at them.  We are able to play the sport just like them, but we may not be as good.  This is how I perceive people with gifts.

THIS.!! I love what you wrote here. We are actually 100% energy, all atoms. We don’t even need psychic readings lol. Where attention goes, energy flows. The law of attraction is very much real, just like the law of gravity, assumption, polarity, etc. We’re very powerful creatures, just have to learn how to use it, unfortunately none of us we’re properly taught this growing up. I’ve read a lot of Neville Goddard’s work lately, and it’s quite fascinating. He believes imagining creates reality. Instead of thinking of your desired state, you must think FROM it.
Example: You want to go to Aruba. Do not think of how you’re going, when, nothing. Just imagine yourself in Aruba. Even if you’ve never been, close your eyes and try to imagine what it’s like to feel that sun on you, your feet in the sand, the sound of the water etc. They say it’s more effective repeating this process when you first wake up or before going to sleep. I’d say the most challenging part is letting go and trusting the Universe to deliver.
I think it was Earl Nightingale that said that famous quote: we become what we think about.

This link is Neville explaining how he was honorably discharged from the military after being drafted for WWll I believe it was. Simply because he did not want to participate and just wanted to be home in nyc with his wife and daughter. If you get a chance, listen to it :)

https://youtu.be/wrj7FF_PZRs

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2018, 11:05:44 PM »

THIS.!! I love what you wrote here. We are actually 100% energy, all atoms. We don’t even need psychic readings lol. Where attention goes, energy flows. The law of attraction is very much real, just like the law of gravity, assumption, polarity, etc. We’re very powerful creatures, just have to learn how to use it, unfortunately none of us we’re properly taught this growing up. I’ve read a lot of Neville Goddard’s work lately, and it’s quite fascinating. He believes imagining creates reality. Instead of thinking of your desired state, you must think FROM it.
Example: You want to go to Aruba. Do not think of how you’re going, when, nothing. Just imagine yourself in Aruba. Even if you’ve never been, close your eyes and try to imagine what it’s like to feel that sun on you, your feet in the sand, the sound of the water etc. They say it’s more effective repeating this process when you first wake up or before going to sleep. I’d say the most challenging part is letting go and trusting the Universe to deliver.
I think it was Earl Nightingale that said that famous quote: we become what we think about.

This link is Neville explaining how he was honorably discharged from the military after being drafted for WWll I believe it was. Simply because he did not want to participate and just wanted to be home in nyc with his wife and daughter. If you get a chance, listen to it :)

https://youtu.be/wrj7FF_PZRs

Love what you wrote...  I have been reading Neville's work and really getting into LOA.  There is so much to learn and dissect.  I am currently doing this 30 day course.  Today's lesson was about how the conscious mind affects the subconscious mind.  That the subconscious completely controls basically everything that happens to us.  So if you THINK he or she IS NOT coming back or I am NOT going to get this job then that is the energy you are putting out into the universe, because it is controlled by your subconscious.  So you can meditate your "wants" all day and even "see yourself" with them (as Neville teaches) but if you dont consciously believe them then it's not going to manifest!   

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2018, 11:20:34 PM »
Yes definitely! Also, he talks about how you can actually influence your significant other with your desires subconsciously. Just like you said, if you believe they’re not going to call or they don’t want to spend time with you, that’s probably what you’re going to see happen.
I also follow Agnes Vivarelli on YouTube. She’s known for teaching people how to practice self love and attract your specific person back into your life. She did an interview with this girl named Marianna recently, who had followed her teachings. She said she used to believe her poi never had time for her, was always busy with work etc. Now, she keeps telling herself and writing it in her journal saying: I love how much time we spend together, he always makes time for me, he loves going places with me....
Well, she’s literally now living exactly that. And he has the same job, same schedule. Oh also, he broke up with her last year and now they’re back together! She attracted him back.

I’ve actually practiced that on my coworker the other day lol. The day before, I imagined walking up to him and discussing a work matter with him, and I imagined him telling me what I wanted to hear and how happy it made me feel. The next day, he said pretty much the same words I imagined. My next goal is to imagine what I want my poi to say to me 😇
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 11:23:12 PM by Yt5587 »

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2018, 11:33:26 PM »
I daydream doing that,  or what I'll cook when i see him.  Etc

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2018, 10:29:19 PM »
It has happened for me several times for long-term predictions...Im talking years later. A handful of psychics would see the same thing.... a year or two later...psychic randomly mentions the same thing. Actual prediction happens 1 to 3 years later. LOL