Author Topic: Destiny, or no?  (Read 2811 times)

Offline psychic girls

Re: Destiny, or no?
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2018, 04:38:23 PM »
i believe in destiny and i believe in free will. However, i feel the free will is confined with your destiny's path if that makes sense. I believe that if someone is meant to get married or have kids or anything else that is set in stone. Major life events, in my opinion, are destined. When it comes to people, it gets tricky because people have free will to learn the lesson today, tomorrow or never. What if their destiny is different and not in line with our own. If one person is meant to have kids and the other isnt then destiny will pull apart those two people. This is why its hard to predict people's behaviors. There's a lot of different factors that come into play in all of this stuff. In hindsight, there is a silver lining in everything and majority of the relationships I felt were no longer destined to be was because i chose that route and moved on from the individual. I could've chosen to get back with any of my exes because they have always come back but i found someone much more compatible at the time so I guess I'm lucky in a sense in that aspect. But when deep inside i felt something wasn't over, it usually wasn't but what would happen after that would be murky and dependent on people's free will. i feel that people come into our lives by destiny. you could be locked away in your home but if someone is meant to come into  your life, they will. i kinda don't believe when people say oh well you have to get out there to meet people. yes and no. sure itll increase chances but doesn't guarantee anything. i also believe we attract a similar type of partner or the ways in which we meet them, not the dating ones but serious relationships. but that ties into astrology which not everyone believes in but from what i've witnessed and researched, it is correct and can't really be changed imo of course. i'm really curious if people here have had several serious relationships were they met all their partners in vastly different ways. from what i've seen its usually a similar mode (internet, friends, work, school). i'd like to hear feedback.

This is such a beautiful and eloquent way of writing out what I also believe. It’s mostly all written. It just may not be written the way you want. Timing pockets open for things like Money and Love and we can pull those in very easily then the pocket closes and one or the other becomes bad timing, I didn’t realize this is what they believe in India, I’m glad because I agree. Timing is everything. A lot of psychics can’t tell timing well, but they can tell what will happen. Some people can but aren’t detailed. For big things, the universe will force your hand. But in romantic relationships the timing has to be open, or “good”. 

Most people do hear from their ex, many do not reunite, so maybe people ask the wrong questions and that’s why they are confused.
Looking at the reviews here I don't thing these psychics can tell anything If they get it right it was just a lucky guess. How can some psychics work for some and not other. They will throw whatever at the wall and hope that it stick. I don't care if they get the present right because they just used stock line that will apply to anyone. I wanted result I wanted prediction to happen but looking at the reviews here prediction only happen like 5 percent of the time and nothing come to pass.

The thread is about destiny not why the psychics don’t work for you. You write this on EVERY thread in this forum, yet continue reading with them just to bash them.
I don't read with them anymore I just very bitter and angry that they give me false hope and when they are wrong I messages them and they went on and block me so they can move on and give the new people stock line. 

anything