Author Topic: Bitwine readers that were totally wrong ....  (Read 25517 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Bitwine readers that were totally wrong ....
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2018, 06:18:23 PM »
I think suntiger goes off of what you tell her, I also told her I hadn't spoken to recent POI in a while, and she said she got the tower card as for his feelings, that he feels it's completely over, like the world trade center just collapsed...LOL.  A bit dramatic, but being that he never reached out again after that one time, maybe she's right.

I realized Sophea from bitwine was actually right about a lot of the stuff she told me about this guy when I read with her in August, and she also got the contact date right...could be a fluke though.  I don't think she's a fraud though, like many on BW.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2018, 06:41:34 PM »
On the plus side I've read with way too many on Bitwine and lucky for me managed to not read with the ones you said to steet clear from. Lmao what are the chances of that.  I am going to try to put my complete together tonight.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2018, 07:27:47 PM »
Can you share your experience with Rachel Marie and angel reading?

quote author=Silverlightnmoom link=topic=3704.msg67686#msg67686 date=1544543748]
Here’s my list - I will say, I am quite new to this whole psychic reading world and my situation is not complex or unique - does that make me more susceptible to fakes and scammer, sure. So for me to share this information is not only to give my input but also get feedback from everyone else and what their experiences have been. I don’t generally like readings over the phone because I feel like some psychics talk too fast or it’s muffled. I’ve only used California Psychics and most recently Bitwine.

California Psychics:
Stella - 7 years ago, pretty much got everything right
Daphne - 7 years ago - saw my ex bf was not for me gave me specifics as to why which was all true then described a new comer who never came lol
Kyra
Michelle
Anasela
Cherokee - I actually really liked her, can’t say why but there was something so authentic about her
Quinn
Tara

Bitwine:
Miss Elena
Advisor Jenny
Terry Mitchell
Love Psychic and Advisor Hannah
Clara Love
Mondez Durden
Miss Ann
Psychic Shayna
Angel Readings
Pixie Dust
Rachel Marie
Vickestars Vikki Lisa
Lily Oak
Field Expert
Count Marco
Lucida Twin Flame Rx
Draven Grey
Love Readings Psychic Joseph

Advisors on Bitwine I would suggest to stay far far away from:
Danitawindsong
CindyS
Spirit messages
Terri Delights
And Mondez, please. I was curious to try him at some point, but never ended up trying him because of the varied comments on him.
[/quote]

Angel readings blocked me for no reason...

Rachel marie picked up accurately on the past situation, but her prediction hasn´t come to pass in the timeframe she said... It may still come to pass though.
Its tricky though because when I read with her I loved her as I felt she picked up so well on the situation and my POI so I am disappointed what she predicted hasn´t come true yet.

With regards to Mondez he doesn´t make predictions, however he picked up accurately on the past situation and on my POI. Also he gives excellent insight into your POI´s thoughts and feelings and gives a lot of detail. However if you need a prediction he won´t give you one,

Offline star1

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2018, 07:31:35 PM »
Can you share your experience with Rachel Marie and angel reading?

quote author=Silverlightnmoom link=topic=3704.msg67686#msg67686 date=1544543748]
Here’s my list - I will say, I am quite new to this whole psychic reading world and my situation is not complex or unique - does that make me more susceptible to fakes and scammer, sure. So for me to share this information is not only to give my input but also get feedback from everyone else and what their experiences have been. I don’t generally like readings over the phone because I feel like some psychics talk too fast or it’s muffled. I’ve only used California Psychics and most recently Bitwine.

California Psychics:
Daphne - 7 years ago - saw my ex bf was not for me gave me specifics as to why which was all true then described a new comer who never came lol
Kyra
Michelle
Anasela
Cherokee - I actually really liked her, can’t say why but there was something so authentic about her
Quinn
Tara

Bitwine:
Miss Elena
Advisor Jenny
Terry Mitchell
Clara Love
Mondez Durden
Miss Ann
Psychic Shayna
Angel Readings
Pixie Dust
Rachel Marie
Vickestars Vikki Lisa
Lily Oak
Field Expert
Count Marco
Lucida Twin Flame Rx
Draven Grey

Danitawindsong
CindyS
Spirit messages
Terri Delights
And Mondez, please. I was curious to try him at some point, but never ended up trying him because of the varied comments on him.

Angel readings blocked me for no reason...

Rachel marie picked up accurately on the past situation, but her prediction hasn´t come to pass in the timeframe she said... It may still come to pass though.
Its tricky though because when I read with her I loved her as I felt she picked up so well on the situation and my POI so I am disappointed what she predicted hasn´t come true yet.

With regards to Mondez he doesn´t make predictions, however he picked up accurately on the past situation and on my POI. Also he gives excellent insight into your POI´s thoughts and feelings and gives a lot of detail. However if you need a prediction he won´t give you one,
[/quote]

Thank you Moonstar.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2018, 09:32:00 PM »
Angel readings was wrong for me .

Said someone I knew would touch base with me in September... didn’t happen..

Said my POI wouldn’t come back ... he did ...

That I would meet a guy in a park ,.. didn’t happen

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2018, 11:28:33 PM »
Omg its insane that we have yet mention one reader that everyone agreed was accurate.  That's why this forum is so amazing.   I want to thank each one of you for taking the time to share your experiences.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2018, 12:08:08 AM »
Omg its insane that we have yet mention one reader that everyone agreed was accurate.  That's why this forum is so amazing.   I want to thank each one of you for taking the time to share your experiences.

So far Angel Readings is the only one I'm feeling the most solid out of all bitwine readers I've experienced.

I honestly don't feel she was off on anything, I feel she is exceptional. She positively amazed me.

But to be honest, I think we have a mountain of evidence that divining timelines is not a reliable endeavor, but it does not disprove psychic ability, or at bare minimum, telepathic ability.

I've personally experienced proof of that repeatedly.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2018, 07:37:20 AM »
Are u listing all the readers u’ve read with or the ones to stay away from?

California Psychics:

Kyra
Michelle
Anasela
Quinn
Tara

Bitwine:
Miss Elena
Advisor Jenny
Terry Mitchell
Clara Love
Mondez Durden
Miss Ann
Psychic Shayna
Angel Readings
Pixie Dust
Rachel Marie
Vickestars Vikki Lisa
Lily Oak
Field Expert
Count Marco
Lucida Twin Flame Rx
Draven Grey

Danitawindsong
CindyS
Spirit messages
Terri Delights

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2018, 01:21:40 PM »
Not sure but that's what it looks like to me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2018, 08:57:20 PM »
I was listing both readers that I read with and reader that I did not care for (bottom list) - totally the wrong thread to do it in, (which I realize sorry!) BUT, I am going to take the facetious route and say most on both lists were not actual psychics. I have 1 who I felt was - but people who connect and resonate with some, don’t with others.

Got it. So u had any predictions come to pass or is it too soon to tell?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2019, 12:00:47 PM »
Angel Readings, advisorjenny, and Clara love had smaller predictions come to pass. Rachel Marie predicted contact and reconciliation but everyone predicted contact even some of the questionable ones. I just reread all of my transcripts and the questionable ones contact came to pass right on time as they predicted - Rachel Marie’s contact came sooner than she predicted. I think the most comprehensive reading came from Miss Ann and the detailed one came from Jenny imo.

Oh nice! If u don’t mind me asking, how long have u been broken up for?

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2019, 03:06:14 PM »
I'm interested in getting a reading with angel readings, I did a quick search but it came back with 200 pages of readers. Does anyone mind giving me the direct link if they are on your my advisor list already??

Thanks!

Offline Jellybean

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2019, 03:17:39 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3194.0.html

Offline Penelope

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2019, 07:11:06 AM »
Worst on bitwine for me was Bennett and Hutson.  I can’t really put into words why but it feels like there were so many incomplete thoughts in my reading.  I didn’t bother to go the full 10 minutes.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2019, 12:48:12 PM »
If I mention all these Bitwine readers that have been way off for me, I will fill several pages. Pretty much 90% of bitwine--some were plain frauds and script-writers, others picked up some present details correctly but their predictions never came to pass. For me the worse who I also believe are very skilled frauds who trick you into thinking they are genuinely connected (and not only because they didn't work for me,) were:

Regina Starr, Ariel Lyric, Domine Candrews, Scarlet Walker, Eby, Psychic Stefanie Lee, Miss Janie, Psychic Mar, Psychic Advisor Duaa, Marian The Spiritual Reader, and a bunch of others.

The reason I'm stating "skilled" scammers is that I have found that they are careful enough to change their scripts but their insight is completely made up and based on their skills in human psychology but they have little to no psychic ability/gift. Stay away from these...

anything