Author Topic: who is a better empath and predictor- Kisha, Shaman Kira , Yona or QueenofCups18  (Read 8406 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Empath and Predictor

1 Kisha
2 Yona

Kisha has been one of my top readers since 2012. I have been reading with Yona since 2015. Yona has been more hit or miss for me, but has gotten enough right to keep reading with her once a year with an occasional top up. QoC was great the first reading I had with her. She was quick and concise in her answers to my questions. The first time I read with her was August 2015 and I was impressed so November 2015 I purchased another reading. That one was not great. Her tone was cold and she sounded agitated. She spoke in circles. I was still impressed by my first reading so I chalked it up to her having a bad day. I called her again in early 2016 and she was rude and was rushing me, and gave no real answers or predictions. Even in the first reading, I didn’t feel like she was an empath, but that she was an honest reader.

Yona has given me moments of feeling like she has empath abilities. Her tone when it comes to certain things is similar to a concerned mother. She also talks to me like a friend when she gets what she calls “nagging cards” and she is trying to advise me like a friend would.

Kisha seems to tune in and tell me my feelings on topics and really connects as an empath. She has also been incredibly accurate for me. For me the details are important and she gives details about people and situations. I find that I am able to reference the details to the prediction when it is unfolding.

No one is 100% but if I had to list in order from who is the best for me, it would be Kisha, Yona, and QoC based off of the one really accurate reading she gave me.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back