Author Topic: Remote Seduction  (Read 11726 times)

Offline LAW1974

Remote Seduction
« on: December 10, 2018, 02:00:14 PM »
Has anyone tried this or have experience with it?
https://www.wendi.com/
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 02:21:01 PM by LAW1974 »

Offline Jellybean

Re: Remote Seduction
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 03:08:50 PM »
I did my own version of this influencing stuff on my old ex and it worked a few times.
I stopped doing it because it didn't feel right to me to influence someone to contact me. If he wanted to call me it was because he wanted to not because of me working behind the scene. But this stuff actually worked if you put your heart into it.

Offline star1

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 03:11:18 PM »
I did my own version of this influencing stuff on my old ex and it worked a few times.
I stopped doing it because it didn't feel right to me to influence someone to contact me. If he wanted to call me it was because he wanted to not because of me working behind the scene. But this stuff actually worked if you put your heart into it.

I agree.

But can anyone explain in layman's terms how you remote seduce someone ? Thanks.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 03:13:19 PM »

I agree.

But can anyone explain in layman's terms how you remote seduce someone ? Thanks.

@star - go to Wendi’s website she has great info on there. Also talks about why it’s ethical as ppl still have free will and it only works if the person has feelings for you.

Offline star1

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 03:15:20 PM »

I agree.

@star - go to Wendi’s website she has great info on there. Also talks about why it’s ethical as ppl still have free will and it only works if the person has feelings for you.

Thank you! The only way he'd contact is if I put a spell on him 🧙🏻‍♀️ but I feel wrong to do that, I'm only curious at how it works.

Offline star1

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 03:16:43 PM »
Oh, it costs.

Offline Jellybean

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2018, 03:34:11 PM »
@star1, I think Marinacy on SPS has a copy. She did upload the file a while ago for a member there

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2018, 03:47:54 PM »
@star1, I think Marinacy on SPS has a copy. She did upload the file a while ago for a member there

Thanks Jellybean.

Offline star1

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2018, 04:13:45 PM »
There so much to explain...
It’s the same principle as Lannie Stevens meditation and books which are cheaper on amazon.
But I think this is a tool borrowed from law of attraction and the secret.
I think Agnes vivarelli on YouTube explains better the law of attraction. For me these are just tools borrowing from the principle “living from the end result” of what you want. I highly recommend checking Agnes Vivarelli stuff on there (there just a lot!) At the end of the day for any these ”meditation tools” to work you have to get clear with your baggage and issues, and how living from an anticipation state of mind aka getting psychic readings will get you more anticipation.

You feel it and then let it go... that’s pretty much the gist of it

And yes... some people consider this spell work without candles. I don’t for the reason mentioned above and I what I define as spellwork. But this seems to come up each time we mention a new law of attraction speaker, and is this spellwork? And what is spellwork definition? - for me it’s not taking away from their free will

Thank you for explaining, FlutterShy. Based on that, I don't think it could work for me, anyway. I struggle to let it go and have any faith in my situation, so I'm moving on and open to meeting someone else. I'm actually done and don't even fancy paying for one reading with any reader, I'm even considering dropping out of Cookie's queue. I was 25th last time I checked..

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2018, 04:53:44 PM »
Remote Seduction is the same principle as LOA just phrased differently.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2018, 08:42:59 PM »
Lanie Stevens “make him burn with desire” is on amazon for $4 and has her interpretation version of how to do this. She has you get a red candle but...

The principle is the same:
-Get into a trance
-Call to his spirit
-Send him love
-Feel it - like truly feel in every molecular imaginative cell level
-Then let it go- trust it is done

I mean... it seems too simple it’s like rip off. But really that’s it! And that’s all Wendi hypnosis does... but with yummy sleepy trance

So you’re only supposed to do this one time?  Not like every day?  And then wait for results? 

Offline star1

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2018, 08:45:54 PM »
Lanie Stevens “make him burn with desire” is on amazon for $4 and has her interpretation version of how to do this. She has you get a red candle but...

-Get into a trance
-Call to his spirit
-Send him love

I mean... it seems too simple it’s like rip off. But really that’s it! And that’s all Wendi hypnosis does... but with yummy sleepy trance

So you’re only supposed to do this one time?  Not like every day?  And then wait for results?

I would try this, but I am so skeptical and pessimistic that I wouldn't be able to trust that "it's done". I can picture myself doing it and then going, "oh God it's not gonna work" and having a meltdown again. Lol. And it doesn't sound like spell casting, either, or anything forceful. It's asking his guide and communicating with him. But I don't believe in LOA, and I am skeptical that the above would work. I did lots of other stuff advised in LOA and none of it worked, honestly.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2018, 11:29:17 PM »
Awwww, you guys are adorable! (Unless your toying with me, then well played! Lol)

Ok first thing first:

Do you even believe in LOA? If you don’t or are a skeptic about, or Think it’s new age cult gibberish then this could be a very well waste of your time. For me, I believe our minds are projectors of our own reality. It’s my life and I am star! Are you the star or your life and movie? I could go and on... And my mind in positive state of mind will continue to look for positivity, when it’s in a state of negativity I will look at the negativity.

The law of attraction does make you question is this gibberish is this stupid am I wasting my time. Those are legit existential questions. I dunno, for me I just went into it without doubting at first (but I do have moments!). Too much has happened in my life to make believe this is more than just a coincidence and what I have I asked. But when I’m depressed yes, I too feel this is stupid, it’s waste of my time moments... however, the moments and time I spend on being positive in that mind frame vs the time I spend being negative mind frame gets reflected back. Always. It just does. And if you don’t feel that way, then I wish you well (I know it may seem like a scapegoat answer, but I am in really good place! I have an awesome job lined up, my ex and I making great progress, and that’s maybe all I want for now). I believe the universe will reflect back on what you believe and a lot of that is influenced by how you were raised. So sadly, I can’t explain it any further than that.

Secondly, you can do this as often as you want once a day, 5 times a day, but if you’re doing this in constant state of desperation you’re going to get that reflected back and are not going to get the results you want. That’s why I highly again recommend Agnes Vivarelli stuff on YouTube! She has tons of info like why isn’t he calling me back? Affirmations on being you’re best self. Oh... and I guess I forgot the other element and this is important: your relationship is you reflected back! (So again it goes back to you are what you project. And if you believe you don’t deserve or are worthy than ... it may be waste of your time, once again)

Questions? ... I bet tons.

But once again this hypnosis trance Wendi sells is Law of attraction tool to enhance that said significant other. The main, person is you! Are you the star in your life? What do you wake and tel yourself every morning to believe so.

Theres too much data out there proving LOA is REAL!  Too many testimonials! 

Offline star1

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2018, 11:59:38 PM »
Awwww, you guys are adorable! (Unless your toying with me, then well played! Lol)

Ok first thing first:

Do you even believe in LOA? If you don’t or are a skeptic about, or Think it’s new age cult gibberish then this could be a very well waste of your time. For me, I believe our minds are projectors of our own reality. It’s my life and I am star! Are you the star or your life and movie? I could go and on... And my mind in positive state of mind will continue to look for positivity, when it’s in a state of negativity I will look at the negativity.

The law of attraction does make you question is this gibberish is this stupid am I wasting my time. Those are legit existential questions. I dunno, for me I just went into it without doubting at first (but I do have moments!). Too much has happened in my life to make believe this is more than just a coincidence and what I have I asked. But when I’m depressed yes, I too feel this is stupid, it’s waste of my time moments... however, the moments and time I spend on being positive in that mind frame vs the time I spend being negative mind frame gets reflected back. Always. It just does. And if you don’t feel that way, then I wish you well (I know it may seem like a scapegoat answer, but I am in really good place! I have an awesome job lined up, my ex and I making great progress, and that’s maybe all I want for now). I believe the universe will reflect back on what you believe and a lot of that is influenced by how you were raised. So sadly, I can’t explain it any further than that.

Secondly, you can do this as often as you want once a day, 5 times a day, but if you’re doing this in constant state of desperation you’re going to get that reflected back and are not going to get the results you want. That’s why I highly again recommend Agnes Vivarelli stuff on YouTube! She has tons of info like why isn’t he calling me back? Affirmations on being you’re best self. Oh... and I guess I forgot the other element and this is important: your relationship is you reflected back! (So again it goes back to you are what you project. And if you believe you don’t deserve or are worthy than ... it may be waste of your time, once again)

Questions? ... I bet tons.

But once again this hypnosis trance Wendi sells is Law of attraction tool to enhance that said significant other. The main, person is you! Are you the star in your life? What do you wake and tel yourself every morning to believe so.

Theres too much data out there proving LOA is REAL!  Too many testimonials!

I had my own experiences to prove that LOA doesn't exist, but that's my opinion and belief. Many of you on here seem to believe in LOA and that's fine. I just strongly believe that things will happen that are meant to, regardless. But yeah the above poster is right, there's no point me doing this if I don't believe in LOA.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 12:02:50 AM by star1 »

Offline moonstar

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2018, 10:24:29 AM »

-Get into a trance
-Call to his spirit
-Send him love

I would try this, but I am so skeptical and pessimistic that I wouldn't be able to trust that "it's done". I can picture myself doing it and then going, "oh God it's not gonna work" and having a meltdown again. Lol. And it doesn't sound like spell casting, either, or anything forceful. It's asking his guide and communicating with him. But I don't believe in LOA, and I am skeptical that the above would work. I did lots of other stuff advised in LOA and none of it worked, honestly.

I purchased both of Lanie Stevens books on amazon, I did the meditation and the whole picturing my POI and talking to his spirit... I tried it quite a few times, and to be honest I found it rather exhausting, it was hard to picture his face, so I just tried to imagine it... anyway nothing happened, and this was months ago now. There are many amazing reviews, but I don´t understand why, it didn´t work for me!