Author Topic: Remote Seduction  (Read 11747 times)

Offline star1

Re: Remote Seduction
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2018, 10:30:38 AM »
Lanie Stevens “make him burn with desire” is on amazon for $4 and has her interpretation version of how to do this. She has you get a red candle but...

The principle is the same:
-Get into a trance
-Call to his spirit
-Send him love
-Feel it - like truly feel in every molecular imaginative cell level
-Then let it go- trust it is done

I mean... it seems too simple it’s like rip off. But really that’s it! And that’s all Wendi hypnosis does... but with yummy sleepy trance

So you’re only supposed to do this one time?  Not like every day?  And then wait for results?

I would try this, but I am so skeptical and pessimistic that I wouldn't be able to trust that "it's done". I can picture myself doing it and then going, "oh God it's not gonna work" and having a meltdown again. Lol. And it doesn't sound like spell casting, either, or anything forceful. It's asking his guide and communicating with him. But I don't believe in LOA, and I am skeptical that the above would work. I did lots of other stuff advised in LOA and none of it worked, honestly.

I purchased both of Lanie Stevens books on amazon, I did the meditation and the whole picturing my POI and talking to his spirit... I tried it quite a few times, and to be honest I found it rather exhausting, it was hard to picture his face, so I just tried to imagine it... anyway nothing happened, and this was months ago now. There are many amazing reviews, but I don´t understand why, it didn´t work for me!

I agree, Moonstar. Not to disrespect with the OP or any other user on this thread, but I believe that an ex will come back or won't regardless. Because plenty of times I've seen people say "I did spells and the ex did come back, but we had sex or spoke a little then he went again". I also tried LOA many times, I was given many difference exercises to do and things I should put into my life and I did them believe it or not and there's not one sign of the ex. I just trust my gut feeling, now. However, it was worth reading about and researching, I'm always up for looking at new views even if I disagree, and I'm glad the OP put this post up.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 10:34:33 AM by star1 »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2018, 11:49:18 AM »
@moonstar - I tried it as well and did find some parts to be difficult to imagine and focus on.  I think listening to the meditations are much easier.... And there are even some that you can do at bedtime that are more subconscious.  Whether it works or not, I have learned so much through out the process... 

I do believe in LOA but theres a lot more to it than simply "wanting" something and thinking about it.  You have to make sure you are first letting go (this is the part that is somewhat hard for me to define, it's kind of subjective) -- it you are totally "let go" of an idea then you wouldnt be LOA'ing or desiring for it anymore...  So I am struggling with that part.  I do still have days with anxiety so I know I havent let go totally and therefore I dont think it will work, but the meditations help me relax and with time I am hoping can help me find a better me (whether that brings him back or not).  I started reading Neville Goddard's information which is also interesting, he takes it a step further.  You actually picture your life how you want it - this is much easier for me to do!  In my evening meditation I try to use his concept to picture my future self how I see my life:)

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2018, 12:36:07 PM »
btw.. also, I started doing this just a few days ago... this is probably a total coincidence but yesterday i got texts from like every guy ive gone a date with in the past 2 weeks (random, some i havent heard from in like 5 days) -- I have NO DESIRE to tt or go out with any of them...  GRRR... so is it working on the wrong guys?  And now Im stressed b/c i ghosted them (and plan on NOT texting them back) and so is this going to bring me bad karma?  I just am not really sure what to say to a guy I went out with once and IMO theres no connection? 

Offline star1

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2018, 01:16:39 PM »
@moonstar - I tried it as well and did find some parts to be difficult to imagine and focus on.  I think listening to the meditations are much easier.... And there are even some that you can do at bedtime that are more subconscious.  Whether it works or not, I have learned so much through out the process... 

I do believe in LOA but theres a lot more to it than simply "wanting" something and thinking about it.  You have to make sure you are first letting go (this is the part that is somewhat hard for me to define, it's kind of subjective) -- it you are totally "let go" of an idea then you wouldnt be LOA'ing or desiring for it anymore...  So I am struggling with that part.  I do still have days with anxiety so I know I havent let go totally and therefore I dont think it will work, but the meditations help me relax and with time I am hoping can help me find a better me (whether that brings him back or not).  I started reading Neville Goddard's information which is also interesting, he takes it a step further.  You actually picture your life how you want it - this is much easier for me to do!  In my evening meditation I try to use his concept to picture my future self how I see my life:)

I let go of guys, they never came back. I even let go of this guy for a period of time, he hasn't come back. I mean I let go, stopped having readings on him and was almost over him, having feelings for other guys. It varies for different people, I guess. Some people have better luck than others. Some of my friends get exes messaging them on and off, others don't. One friend had all of her exes contact her at the same time this summer, and one she isn't over I know. She's in denial, so I don't believe it is letting go, it's pure coincidence.. She loves him contacting her, lol.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 01:21:53 PM by star1 »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2018, 01:58:21 PM »
@star - my best friend has a "love of her life". (I personally dont know that i believe in soulmates - i think theres many ppl we are compatilble with) -- anyway -- they have been broke up officially for 3 years (hooked up since then but...) anyway - everytime she is dating someone new he literally comes back into her life - EVERY FREAKIN time, starts calling her!  This time she has ignired him...  We'll see what happens

Offline star1

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2018, 02:02:41 PM »
@star - my best friend has a "love of her life". (I personally dont know that i believe in soulmates - i think theres many ppl we are compatilble with) -- anyway -- they have been broke up officially for 3 years (hooked up since then but...) anyway - everytime she is dating someone new he literally comes back into her life - EVERY FREAKIN time, starts calling her!  This time she has ignired him...  We'll see what happens

I think that my ex (POI) was a soulmate because they are the ones who usually don't last in each others lives and you meet but it's not for longterm. We had a connection I just cannot explain that I've had before or since with any guy.. Weird feeling.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2018, 04:42:24 PM »
Even if you imagine your ex coming back, wanting it really bad, then letting it go...........that doesn't guarantee anything will happen for the simple fact that your ex also has free will choices and LOA is also operating in his/her life. We cannot control other people like that with just simple "influencing" or utilizing LOA. It doesn't quite work that way.

Offline star1

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2018, 04:43:37 PM »
Honestly, Some of us believe in LOA and others don't, I've had my set of experiences that show things happen which are meant to and prove LOA doesn't work. Others claim on here that they have had experiences that LOA does.. I'm not even sure if there is a free will.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 04:46:55 PM by star1 »

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2018, 04:47:38 PM »
Here we go again.

Offline star1

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2018, 04:47:53 PM »
Ikr?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2018, 07:25:17 PM »
UPDATE:  I have been doing RS now for 2 weeks straight!  I know this can take a couple of months to start working!  There is sexual ones and ones where you are simply connecting with your emotions and just talking, whispering, holding hands...... What is beautiful is that I am starting to feel "emotional" when I do them!  Who has done these and knows what Im talking about?  They say it's like connecting thru the different chakras.... but in the beginning, it was different but now I can actually get into the meditation and really connect and I can feel it:).

anything