Author Topic: Prediction for a New Love Partner  (Read 9932 times)

josh34

Re: Prediction for a New Love Partner
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2018, 10:30:03 PM »
I read with Hazel of Michele knight a few weeks ago. She told me that although my past poi was working his was back by Christmas and described the situation that a new love would enter in a week. Describing this connection that I thought she was feeding me a fairytale. Said it would happen immediately. 

We. I met a man, in a week of that reading. He is exactly like she said, he’s attentive. Books tables for dinner with thought, messages me good morning, asks me about me
And is so nice.  I honestly thought she was talking rubbish. But it’s happened.

That is so cool! How did you get a reading with her if you dont mind me asking? What else did she predict?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2018, 12:05:28 AM »
Leanne and Micah both predicted my current poi. I would have to look at my notes, but I believe a reading I had with Micah in April 2017 he predicted my new guy. Leanne gave me 10 predictions and picked up on him about a month after we started dating which is when I purchased the reading from her.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2018, 09:32:21 AM »
She has been very good in the past.  I read through the website but you can book privately.

She been good. Said my poi would be jumping over water to get to me.  He’s currently overseas. I doubt it but will let you know.  Currently enjoying being spoilt. Hasn’t happened for a looooong time and I’d forgotten how good it feels.

Hey, how do I book privately for Hazel please?

Offline star1

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2018, 11:48:24 AM »
She has been very good in the past.  I read through the website but you can book privately.

She been good. Said my poi would be jumping over water to get to me.  He’s currently overseas. I doubt it but will let you know.  Currently enjoying being spoilt. Hasn’t happened for a looooong time and I’d forgotten how good it feels.

Hey, how do I book privately for Hazel please?

http://www.hazellowndes.co.uk

Mind you she has no booking page, so you have to email her at hazellowndes@sky.com
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 03:48:59 PM by star1 »

Offline jas

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2018, 10:03:05 PM »
I have definitely had readings where they predicted a love partner - happened for me twice. 

The first time was in the fall of 1996.  I drove an hour and a half in the rain to see this woman.  When I got there she was running behind and I had to wait over an hour.  She told me she saw a man that worked in finance and he was extraordinarily successful.  She said he was the epitome of a businessman.  The following year I met a man that was/is the CEO of a Billion dollar a year corporation.  We lived together for nine years and my life was over the moon.

The second time was was a different psychic and it was July of 2008.  My life was falling apart and the reader told me that in September a tall man with dark eyes and very broad shoulders was going to come into my life and "get me out of there" - I blocked her (phone reading) because I thought "yeah, right, tall dark and handsome is going to show up and sweep me off my feet.  It happened in September just exactly as she described.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2019, 06:08:48 PM »
I have had 2 psychics this month on Keen or one other site (Kasamba maybe, dunno) tell me I would "meet the one in May and my marriage will be long over by then" - of course, too soon to tell. When I ask if its a new dude or someone I already know, they cant answer. Its all BS IMO

You’re literally going on the sites we all consider crappy and not reading with the tried and true storefronts.... or the two people on keen that are good... kasamba sucks too,,,, find tried and true and try to test them on upcoming events so you trust one so you don’t have to get more readings.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2019, 07:00:03 PM »
Tried and true? Who is tried and true?

Kasamba took my money for no reason and have not responded to my email telling them to give me a refund on the money they stole from me...

I like STARZ honestly.

Tried and true on this board Yona, kisha, Leanne, and a number of others scattered in the reviews that come up often. Yep kasamba sucks even for readers, they take a huge chunk of our change.

Try some storefront psychics with good reviews here.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2019, 08:47:47 PM »
I personally don't believe in reading about new people coming into your life unless it's general reading, anyone can tell you he has blue eye, tall, mixed, Italian, handsome, sexy and the entire 9 yards, I can make that prediction, if you want to know about future love, contact me, I'm also cheap, just 1.99  per min

Offline star1

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2019, 08:49:03 PM »
I personally don't believe in reading about new people coming into your life unless it's general reading, anyone can tell you he has blue eye, tall, mixed, Italian, handsome, sexy and the entire 9 yards, I can make that prediction, if you want to know about future love, contact me, I'm also cheap, just 1.99  per min

I agree 100%, I've been given descriptions of guys to come in that haven't happened. I personally find it more exciting finding out yourself and the whole dating and seeing how it goes etc.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2019, 04:01:02 PM »
In January of 2014 whilst calling about a different ex, I had one psychic tell me the actual name of the next man that was to enter my life. She repeated that same name in two more readings. I don't recall whether or not she gave me a time frame for said person entering my life and I really didn't care at that time cause I was hooked on my ex. Almost 3 months later, said person with the name that was told to me entered my life. Been going through hells with said person for the last 5 years lol. Wish that part would have been mentioned and I would have just avoided said person altogether lol.

Same said psychic has told me of a new person coming in and gave a physical description and an age difference of 3 years (either younger or older). I had Kisha also tell me for the first time in 5 years that I would be connecting with a new person. She too gave physical description and told me the male would be 3 years older than me. Both psychics gave me the same physical description. Kisha first seen this new one back in April of this year but she had no time frame for when he'd enter. However, in the last 3 readings Kisha gave a time frame and it's within the next 4 months or the month of April 2019. Other psychic told me possibly around February 2019.

I did not ask about any new person as I was still hooked on my current ex. Now I'm a lot more healed and open to a new person entering. I will update when this next one enters.

To add to this, Kisha said that new person wasn't showing if it was long term or not but that it was my "best" option at this point because of the circumstances with the current ex. She kept saying over and over again in different readings that it was someone I'd "entertain" getting involved with. I think my readings are mixed up sometimes because the current ex seems to continue lingering around in all of my readings even when the new person enters so at this point, I don't really understand my readings so I'm not having another one until Jan or Feb. Just none of the events are fitting together and are very scrambled.

Wow who was the psychic if you dont mind me asking?

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2019, 05:55:29 AM »
In January of 2014 whilst calling about a different ex, I had one psychic tell me the actual name of the next man that was to enter my life. She repeated that same name in two more readings. I don't recall whether or not she gave me a time frame for said person entering my life and I really didn't care at that time cause I was hooked on my ex. Almost 3 months later, said person with the name that was told to me entered my life. Been going through hells with said person for the last 5 years lol. Wish that part would have been mentioned and I would have just avoided said person altogether lol.

Same said psychic has told me of a new person coming in and gave a physical description and an age difference of 3 years (either younger or older). I had Kisha also tell me for the first time in 5 years that I would be connecting with a new person. She too gave physical description and told me the male would be 3 years older than me. Both psychics gave me the same physical description. Kisha first seen this new one back in April of this year but she had no time frame for when he'd enter. However, in the last 3 readings Kisha gave a time frame and it's within the next 4 months or the month of April 2019. Other psychic told me possibly around February 2019.

I did not ask about any new person as I was still hooked on my current ex. Now I'm a lot more healed and open to a new person entering. I will update when this next one enters.

To add to this, Kisha said that new person wasn't showing if it was long term or not but that it was my "best" option at this point because of the circumstances with the current ex. She kept saying over and over again in different readings that it was someone I'd "entertain" getting involved with. I think my readings are mixed up sometimes because the current ex seems to continue lingering around in all of my readings even when the new person enters so at this point, I don't really understand my readings so I'm not having another one until Jan or Feb. Just none of the events are fitting together and are very scrambled.

Wow who was the psychic if you dont mind me asking?

The psychic that told of the person by name coming in back in 2014 was Psychic Shelly in the UK. She's the one that I've talked about giving markers etc. Just wish she would have told me it was gonna be hell and a waste of 5 years of my life though lol. I totally would have avoided the dude. Guess I wasn't supposed to but still, my life would have been much better had I not had to go through all that useless wasting of time.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2019, 10:14:34 AM »
I haven't had much luck so far when I ask physics about a new love. They often pick up the next random guy I'll date even once and their physical or personality descriptions do not match what the reading said at all. I've had a few dates with guys that were not my types and I felt no real connection with them whatsoever and yet physics insisted that something good will happen with one of these guys. Some even picked up an ex in the past and described him to a T and assumed he would pop in my life too.

There was only one reader on Fiverr (IntuitiveBri1) who has picked up in advance that I will date a couple of guys the past year that were not really my types. The rest just saw these random guys and assumed I will be in a serious relationship with them--hell no.

So just because physics predict a new love it doesn't mean it will be with someone special. Hell, this new guy may even be worse than your ex you used to ask physics about--or not your type at all. I haven't met many physics so far that can filter this out...