Author Topic: Prediction for a New Love Partner  (Read 9820 times)

Offline crimsonheart

Prediction for a New Love Partner
« on: December 09, 2018, 09:40:34 AM »
Hey guys! I hope you are all doing well :)

While being on the board, I have noticed that most of us contact psychics so as to get insight predictions on an already existing POI/Partner. Sometimes that allows catfish psychics to fool us quite easily since the predictions are usually a Yes or a No. However, predicting a new love partner is something more difficult I believe. When I called psychics, that's what I was after...to know if there would be someone new.

Has a psychic predicted a new love partner for you and prediction came to pass? Share your experience! :)

Offline LAW1974

Re: Prediction for a New Love Partner
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 02:11:50 PM »
Hey guys! I hope you are all doing well :)

While being on the board, I have noticed that most of us contact psychics so as to get insight predictions on an already existing POI/Partner. Sometimes that allows catfish psychics to fool us quite easily since the predictions are usually a Yes or a No. However, predicting a new love partner is something more difficult I believe. When I called psychics, that's what I was after...to know if there would be someone new.

Has a psychic predicted a new love partner for you and prediction came to pass? Share your experience! :)

Actually I dont ask about my ex...  on purpose.  I purposely go in and say I want a general love reading on my future.  I do this for 2 reasons.  1. Because I really am completely open to mtg a new guy and welcome that opportunity.  2. I dont want to give them any background info.

My ex is who comes up anyway.....  so new guy on the horizon for me!

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 07:20:21 PM »
In January of 2014 whilst calling about a different ex, I had one psychic tell me the actual name of the next man that was to enter my life. She repeated that same name in two more readings. I don't recall whether or not she gave me a time frame for said person entering my life and I really didn't care at that time cause I was hooked on my ex. Almost 3 months later, said person with the name that was told to me entered my life. Been going through hells with said person for the last 5 years lol. Wish that part would have been mentioned and I would have just avoided said person altogether lol.

Same said psychic has told me of a new person coming in and gave a physical description and an age difference of 3 years (either younger or older). I had Kisha also tell me for the first time in 5 years that I would be connecting with a new person. She too gave physical description and told me the male would be 3 years older than me. Both psychics gave me the same physical description. Kisha first seen this new one back in April of this year but she had no time frame for when he'd enter. However, in the last 3 readings Kisha gave a time frame and it's within the next 4 months or the month of April 2019. Other psychic told me possibly around February 2019.

I did not ask about any new person as I was still hooked on my current ex. Now I'm a lot more healed and open to a new person entering. I will update when this next one enters.

To add to this, Kisha said that new person wasn't showing if it was long term or not but that it was my "best" option at this point because of the circumstances with the current ex. She kept saying over and over again in different readings that it was someone I'd "entertain" getting involved with. I think my readings are mixed up sometimes because the current ex seems to continue lingering around in all of my readings even when the new person enters so at this point, I don't really understand my readings so I'm not having another one until Jan or Feb. Just none of the events are fitting together and are very scrambled.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 04:29:56 PM by Miss Philosopher »

ladya

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 07:40:48 PM »
there was an amazing reader on keen that just randomly disappeared mid-2016 but she predicted when my ex would come back and predicted the age physical description and timing of my current partner. wish I knew what happened to her. there were a few others on keen that were able to predict it. off topic but it just reminded me of there was one advisor on keen who don't remember but I think she's gone too asked who is this individual and gave the name of my mom and it's not a common name at all lol. this was yearsssss ago but just remembered that. will never forget that lol.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 08:40:36 PM »
Yes Yona, Indio(cp), Venus(cp), Cookie, Sherrilyn all correctly have. The most descriptive surprisingly was Yona...second Venus.

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 03:23:43 AM »
Yeah Yona. She nailed it. Where the guy lives, the color of the building, how tall is the building. His change in career. All the travels we did together.

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2018, 09:34:50 AM »
Wow amazing :-) I have to try Yona next year. She seems to be a very good experience ^^

Offline Jellybean

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2018, 10:29:11 AM »
Kisha, Leanne, and Jane (Bitwine) predicted my current POI but at that time I didn't care because I was so into my ex and hoped it would work out.
Kisha picked up on the physical description, job, and the reason why this person entering my life. She said it was only temporary because there's someone else coming up.
Leanne was a bit optimistic and she was about experiencing what life got to offer.
I met the person, got hooked for one year. Now we are not together anymore as predicted

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2018, 11:26:35 AM »
Kisha, Leanne, and Jane (Bitwine) predicted my current POI but at that time I didn't care because I was so into my ex and hoped it would work out.
Kisha picked up on the physical description, job, and the reason why this person entering my life. She said it was only temporary because there's someone else coming up.
Leanne was a bit optimistic and she was about experiencing what life got to offer.
I met the person, got hooked for one year. Now we are not together anymore as predicted

Kisha is amazing.... the things she's sees.  She's been the most amazing reader for me.  Has the other Kisha prediction happened?  The new person coming up?

Offline Jellybean

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2018, 12:28:51 PM »
@LAW1974 I will be surprised if it happens because it's been 3 years they keep telling me about this new person.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2018, 01:57:47 PM »
@LAW1974 I will be surprised if it happens because it's been 3 years they keep telling me about this new person.

Really?  But they predicted the first one correctly right?

Offline Jellybean

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2018, 02:59:51 PM »
Actually Kisha and Leanne saw the 'mysterious' man first during my first reading with them and as years went by they saw the current POI entering my life.

My last reading with Kisha was 2-3 weeks ago (can't remember), she still picked up on this 'mysterious' energy. I will update if it happens.

Offline sparky

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2018, 03:04:14 PM »
I would say out of the about 20 or so psychics that have told me my ex is coming back.  Of those I would say almost half have said a new person would be coming into my life just before my ex would make contact with me.  Then I will get to choose. 

Kisha who I think has the most realistic prediction didn't see another person but did see my ex dating someone else right now.  Mattie had a similar prediction and timeframe as Kisha regarding my ex but she didn't see the third person and she mentioned this new person.  Even gave a name and hair description.  Most that seem to predict a new person for me are saying she is a nurse or works in that sort of field.  We will see what happens though.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 03:06:42 PM by sparky »

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2018, 07:23:30 PM »
Last month I have ordered an other email reading for Kisha. She has just refunded me and advised me that she couldn't connect :/

Offline sparky

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2018, 07:26:10 PM »
Last month I have ordered an other email reading for Kisha. She has just refunded me and advised me that she couldn't connect :/

From what I hear that can happen but try again in a couple months.

anything