Author Topic: anyone tried channeledguidance  (Read 1555 times)

Offline dfalcone1

anyone tried channeledguidance
« on: December 08, 2018, 03:54:01 AM »
Her ty readings include so many messages that duh something's going to resonate with everyone when you're pretty much saying anything and everything there is to say about ppls love life issues. faking it and...... come on people how many different things are there to say about love relationships??? She comes off as a fraud and fake...love readings is the easiest to fake 'predict'..not hard to guess where a relationship is going...and all she does is these kinds of relationship reads for people who are likely to dumb to figure out the EASY TO GUESS directions their love lives are going to take......I don't see any true reviews for her. I find it interesting there are NO TESTIMONIALS at all from a large body of clients for Elizabeth smith and her personal readings. Is she really just pushing an easy to 'predict' set of messages on love and romance that people are likely to go through? Is she preying on the foolish women and [some men] who use her for obvious 'predictions' [things you don't need a psychic to tell you] about their love lives?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 08:12:18 PM by dfalcone1 »

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Has anyone tried channeledguidance . com?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 12:02:48 PM »
Personally i like her monthly reading but she is a bit pricey and doesn't do follow up questions so i wouldn't want to risk my money on a reading.  I hope someone who's tried her replies though.

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: anyone tried channeledguidance
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 04:33:29 PM »
If you add her on face book she is doing a 30 min reading for $50 for her facebook friends.

Offline dfalcone1

Re: anyone tried channeledguidance
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 08:15:49 PM »
If you add her on face book she is doing a 30 min reading for $50 for her facebook friends.

Thanks, but it's expensive honestly $50 for 30min to hear mostly generic messages about my love life that I can just figure out myself. It's not rocket science! Your right, this reader is expensive and $50 is not what I would want to risk on this reader who has no large body of reviews and does bogus love readings that make sense for anyone and everyone. Of course if youre reading like 10 or 20 different cards in one reading something's going to resonate with each person. Plus, I don't spend much on psychics and readers myself. I don't binge on em. I CAN actually think for myself.