Author Topic: Psychic affirmations  (Read 4115 times)

Offline Elaan

Psychic affirmations
« on: October 27, 2011, 12:36:18 AM »
Hello everyone!  I had a very strange thing happen to me this evening and just wondered with the many psychic sensitive people on this forum if this had ever happened to anyone else and what it meant.

I was at a stop light going to dinner with the fam and the strangest feeling just overtook me about my SM.  All of the sudden I just KNEW everything was going to be ok and work out just the way I wanted it to.  I almost felt like I was floating, like it was euphoria.  It was so strong and I would swear to you now it was an other worldly experience.  I could see him clearly, feel his feelings, and an overwhelming feeling that everything was ok just came over me.  I broke down and just cried.  I couldn't help it.  I know this sounds a bit strange, but I knew someone here would know what it meant. 
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 12:38:21 AM by Elaan »

Offline loveblooms

Re: Psychic affirmations
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 05:27:06 AM »
Me too !! You don't want to but something drags you...that is very strong ! But then I send him blessings to release me from this pain, if you choose to be that way and you are happy then i am happy for you.

Offline Elaan

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 11:46:03 AM »
Thank you.  I so needed to know it wasn't just me.  lol...  And yes, I wasn't expecting it, I wasn't asking for it, I was just sitting at a traffic light and was just dragged into it like you said, loveblooms.  I had wondered if it was a message from my guides to let me know I am doing the right thing by holding on.  If what I felt was truly an alignment of our feelings at that moment then WOW I can't wait for things to fall in place the way my predictions indicate they will.  Things are progressing with us the way it was predicted...sloooooowly.  Ginger said he was like molasses, sweet and slow moving, and was she right!  Here's hoping things will start moving a bit faster now.

And Healer...I am very happy to hear things seem to be moving along for you, too.  A birthday call is a great thing.  She is thinking of you and needing your attention.  Wow.  Your Peej seems to be working out for you.  Did you say she does readings over the phone?  Some readers do great in person, but not over the phone...how do you think she is at that?  I called a storefront reader I heard about off this forum and didn't think she was any good over the phone.  :( Wish I could find one in my own area...I'm still looking. 
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 11:53:24 AM by Elaan »

Offline kiki155

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 12:54:03 PM »
I've definitely had that feeling. It comes unexpectedly -- when I'm not thinking about him and not seeking the feeling out. It just pops in. Nice to know others experience that too!

Offline melanieup

• Psychic reader
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 11:44:06 AM »
Sounds wonderful. I love that feeling.  ;D

anything