Author Topic: The tower as the outcome card  (Read 10311 times)

Offline jhuskindle

Re: The tower as the outcome card
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2018, 10:31:12 PM »
Most readers will not deliver tower as bad news if sunny cards surround it. That’s why you would have to have this in contex to find out what it is... with chariot car troubles etc. what about an accident that results in substantial payout and a new car? It’s not negative.

So the channellers job is to deliver their interpretation, not the card. That just causes anxiety and stress, for me I never share the cards.

Oh. Yona saw tower but the cards after it were positive.

Well there you go. I got that too when I moved... to a huge high rise apartment totally remodeled simply stunning but had to fight with my landlords to get it.

Offline star1

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2018, 10:33:00 PM »
Most readers will not deliver tower as bad news if sunny cards surround it. That’s why you would have to have this in contex to find out what it is... with chariot car troubles etc. what about an accident that results in substantial payout and a new car? It’s not negative.

So the channellers job is to deliver their interpretation, not the card. That just causes anxiety and stress, for me I never share the cards.

Oh. Yona saw tower but the cards after it were positive.

Well there you go. I got that too when I moved... to a huge high rise apartment totally remodeled simply stunning but had to fight with my landlords to get it.

But the card was negative. She said I'd hear bad news about POI via social media, actually I told you privately. Then the rest are meant to be a better future.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2018, 10:34:13 PM »
Right but tower ALWAYS leads to a better future. It’s to destroy old habits.

Offline star1

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2018, 10:34:44 PM »
Right but tower ALWAYS leads to a better future. It’s to destroy old habits.

Thank you.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2018, 03:57:40 AM »
Yeah, I like tarot a lot but it is highly open to interpretation, and a lot of readers just use really generic interpretations of the cards. I think it is best to use it for yourself because over time you get to see what the cards mean for you personally.

Yeah, most go by the booklet meaning you get with the card deck. I don't even think I've had a reader who linked in their own way with the cards.

Yup. Tarot is very old and the symbols used on the cards (on a traditional deck) are very rich in meaning, going back to ancient civilizations...and, those symbols are also used pervasively all around us in our daily lives, in advertising, government, etc.

Most readers just don't have a deep understanding of the symbols...plus, some use non-standard decks that use very different depictions of what the cards mean.

Yes most readers don't have a deeper meaning of them for sure.. I've lost alot of "faith" in cards, because as we all know - the scam fake readers who knowingly go on these phone lines can use the cards and easily make a reading seem genuine. It's very easy to drop out a few hook lines at the start of the call from the card set a reader gets, and the customer can (without knowing it) hand out info to the reader which makes it very easy work for them. Also, I've had many readings where a reader was picking up something completely different energy wise, but they chose to stick by the cards and their meanings.. Tarot are meant to be a guidance tool and used alongside your gift which should be the main focus of the reading.. But instead, it's the other way around. I just don't trust cards. You could shuffle me some cards and they be negative, re-shuffle and they're positive and vice versa. I just think that they're unreliable IMO.

If you keep shuffling the cards, it's like calling ten different readers on the same question. Yes, you'll likely get different answers, and not because the cards are unreliable, but because you don't want to trust/believe the first answer. So you keep shuffling (or calling other psychics). The tarots 'know' and they'll trick you ...
A good tarot cards reader doesn't need to be psychic. They only need to know tarots well and be intuitive, capable of connecting the cards to the situation and person they are reading. To be a good tarot card reader requires time and study and lots of experience. That's why most are not.

Agree 💯 just I wouldn’t say it’s the cards persay but the quantum energy put out.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2018, 04:25:06 PM »
Hey what would you guys make of a tarot reading that had the empreror , tower and then the empress?
The emperor was the “what’s going on now” the tower was the “what’s going against me” , the empresses was the”outcome”.

Cards that came before this in this exact order were death, lovers, temperance.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2018, 06:39:23 AM »
Hey what would you guys make of a tarot reading that had the empreror , tower and then the empress?
The emperor was the “what’s going on now” the tower was the “what’s going against me” , the empresses was the”outcome”.

Cards that came before this in this exact order were death, lovers, temperance.

What was your question?  I have a pretty good idea of the reading. But am going to bed, i'll try to remember to come back to this in the morning.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2018, 07:14:04 PM »
I can’t remember my exact question but I remember I focused my mind on if I was possibly pregnant with my guy on my mind.

ladya

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2018, 08:03:59 PM »
I can’t remember my exact question but I remember I focused my mind on if I was possibly pregnant with my guy on my mind.

Uhhhh...emperor, tower, and empress would appear to indicate a yes on pregnancy. I mean if that was your question then getting those cards in that sequence is a bit explicit. Lol. Hope this is not bad news for you.

that was one of the first things that came to my mind as well.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2018, 11:15:35 PM »
Yeah I thought so too. I mean it actually is great news for me but boy am I nervous. I will take a test towards the end of the week and update all of you. I always do my tarot reading on free-tarot-reading.net