Author Topic: The tower as the outcome card  (Read 10434 times)

Offline Dreamer23

The tower as the outcome card
« on: December 07, 2018, 04:15:40 PM »
I recently had a reading on keen, from a trusted advisor (I read with her once and I liked her reading), but this time her reading was negative which can be very accurate, it just seemed a surprise compared to the last reading which was positive.

So I got the tower as the outcome card and that means destruction, end...and I wonder how others interpret that card.

Thank you!

Offline aquagirl

Re: The tower as the outcome card
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 04:40:12 PM »
What was your question? Do you know what other cards were pulled?

Tower is always seen as this horrible card. I don’t always see it that way. It can have other meanings as well. But depends on context and other cards.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 04:49:53 PM »
What was your question? Do you know what other cards were pulled?

Tower is always seen as this horrible card. I don’t always see it that way. It can have other meanings as well. But depends on context and other cards.

Aquagirl I will PM you with this info, because I don't want to give too much info on a public board, just in case psychics lurk around here and then they could tell I am talking about them.

Thank you!!!

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 07:06:05 PM »
Okay I have added you to my buddy list so you can pm me :)

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 07:13:06 PM »
The tower card can mean an actual ending, or it can also just mean major change. It will depend on the previous cards to determine things. However, because it was an outcome card, we'd really need to know what the previous cards were to determine what exactly was "ending" or about to undergo a major change.

Offline sparky

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2018, 07:25:59 PM »
With Yona I got the tower and the devil card but if I remember right they were both over different situations.  I know she told me the devil card seems bad but in my case it wasn't.  Just wish I could remember what it was.  Damn me for scheduling a 5 am reading lol.  Luckily my reschedule is during a time when I will be more alert.  So we will see if those cards come back up again but she thought all the situations she was getting will happen before my next reading on Jan 13th.

Offline username1111

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 07:33:45 PM »
Marie Anna also reads the Tower as a Rebuild in some cases. Not sure if its upright or reversed.

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2018, 09:49:18 PM »
This is why I'm unkeen on tarot.. Tarot can have 2 different meanings, it's upto the reader of what they feel when they read the cards and what they interpret from the cards. Some readers take the meanings literally.

Offline star1

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2018, 10:06:11 PM »
Yeah, I like tarot a lot but it is highly open to interpretation, and a lot of readers just use really generic interpretations of the cards. I think it is best to use it for yourself because over time you get to see what the cards mean for you personally.

Yeah, most go by the booklet meaning you get with the card deck. I don't even think I've had a reader who linked in their own way with the cards.

Offline star1

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2018, 10:25:04 PM »
Yeah, I like tarot a lot but it is highly open to interpretation, and a lot of readers just use really generic interpretations of the cards. I think it is best to use it for yourself because over time you get to see what the cards mean for you personally.

Yeah, most go by the booklet meaning you get with the card deck. I don't even think I've had a reader who linked in their own way with the cards.

Yup. Tarot is very old and the symbols used on the cards (on a traditional deck) are very rich in meaning, going back to ancient civilizations...and, those symbols are also used pervasively all around us in our daily lives, in advertising, government, etc.

Most readers just don't have a deep understanding of the symbols...plus, some use non-standard decks that use very different depictions of what the cards mean.

Yes most readers don't have a deeper meaning of them for sure.. I've lost alot of "faith" in cards, because as we all know - the scam fake readers who knowingly go on these phone lines can use the cards and easily make a reading seem genuine. It's very easy to drop out a few hook lines at the start of the call from the card set a reader gets, and the customer can (without knowing it) hand out info to the reader which makes it very easy work for them. Also, I've had many readings where a reader was picking up something completely different energy wise, but they chose to stick by the cards and their meanings.. Tarot are meant to be a guidance tool and used alongside your gift which should be the main focus of the reading.. But instead, it's the other way around. I just don't trust cards. You could shuffle me some cards and they be negative, re-shuffle and they're positive and vice versa. I just think that they're unreliable IMO.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2018, 10:39:50 PM »
Thank you all for these responses, it puts things in perspective. I got the impression from this reader that the tower usually means destruction and endings, so nothing really positive, but more like a revelation that's not actually pleasant.

Thank you so much for these responses, I appreciate it!

Offline copperhead

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2018, 10:40:56 PM »

Yup. Tarot is very old and the symbols used on the cards (on a traditional deck) are very rich in meaning, going back to ancient civilizations...and, those symbols are also used pervasively all around us in our daily lives, in advertising, government, etc.

Most readers just don't have a deep understanding of the symbols...plus, some use non-standard decks that use very different depictions of what the cards mean.

Yes most readers don't have a deeper meaning of them for sure.. I've lost alot of "faith" in cards, because as we all know - the scam fake readers who knowingly go on these phone lines can use the cards and easily make a reading seem genuine. It's very easy to drop out a few hook lines at the start of the call from the card set a reader gets, and the customer can (without knowing it) hand out info to the reader which makes it very easy work for them. Also, I've had many readings where a reader was picking up something completely different energy wise, but they chose to stick by the cards and their meanings.. Tarot are meant to be a guidance tool and used alongside your gift which should be the main focus of the reading.. But instead, it's the other way around. I just don't trust cards. You could shuffle me some cards and they be negative, re-shuffle and they're positive and vice versa. I just think that they're unreliable IMO.

If you keep shuffling the cards, it's like calling ten different readers on the same question. Yes, you'll likely get different answers, and not because the cards are unreliable, but because you don't want to trust/believe the first answer. So you keep shuffling (or calling other psychics). The tarots 'know' and they'll trick you ...
A good tarot cards reader doesn't need to be psychic. They only need to know tarots well and be intuitive, capable of connecting the cards to the situation and person they are reading. To be a good tarot card reader requires time and study and lots of experience. That's why most are not.

Offline star1

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2018, 10:43:36 PM »

If you keep shuffling the cards, it's like calling ten different readers on the same question. Yes, you'll likely get different answers, and not because the cards are unreliable, but because you don't want to trust/believe the first answer. So you keep shuffling (or calling other psychics). The tarots 'know' and they'll trick you ...
A good tarot cards reader doesn't need to be psychic. They only need to know tarots well and be intuitive, capable of connecting the cards to the situation and person they are reading. To be a good tarot card reader requires time and study and lots of experience. That's why most are not.

Thanks, but I don't personally trust cards. I've been given the star card and my situation to this date has never happened. I prefer energy as it can be more accurate providing on how good and connected the reader is.. It doesn't matter how many times you shuffle cards, the cards the first time could be wrong, even. Others may like cards and that's okay, but I have never had any luck with them and been left rather confused.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 10:46:23 PM by star1 »

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2018, 11:54:20 PM »
Tower also means hot passionate sex! Lol or it can mean importance depending on the question. It can mean thinking you want one thing and discovering something new you never thought you’d want and it’s eart shattering for you.  It can mean a positive and needed change. It can mean rebuilding, or chaos in a persons life. There are other readings but it’s what the other cards say and what the question is and what Intuatively the reader feels it means.

Star1 when you were given that card was it on the phone or physically? I only ask because a less than ethical reader may have told you that when that wasn’t the card she got.  Just a thought to consider. I have found the cards more times more accurate than the psychic reading and prefer them most times depending on the reader. 

Offline star1

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2018, 12:01:11 AM »
Tower also means hot passionate sex! Lol or it can mean importance depending on the question. It can mean thinking you want one thing and discovering something new you never thought you’d want and it’s eart shattering for you.  It can mean a positive and needed change. It can mean rebuilding, or chaos in a persons life. There are other readings but it’s what the other cards say and what the question is and what Intuatively the reader feels it means.

Star1 when you were given that card was it on the phone or physically? I only ask because a less than ethical reader may have told you that when that wasn’t the card she got.  Just a thought to consider. I have found the cards more times more accurate than the psychic reading and prefer them most times depending on the reader.

Hi Aquagirl. This is what I mean, every reader jumps to the conclusion that the tower is bad.. Cards can have double meanings. I've had card readings in person and on the phone, they all were quite bad for me. I went to a medium in person who got lots of things right for me and the info she got was amazing as a psychic medium.. Very intimate specific things about my private life and things nobody could know, good remote viewing skills and things actually did come to pass with her. I just prefer tools free because it's energy, the cards might be a bad set but if you look at the guy in question, he might be thinking pleasantly and positively. Or vice versa. I like when a reader channels purely with no tools, I don't really trust any except looking into a crystal ball. With my situation, I got the star card a few times and Yona saw positive cards for my situation, but she didn't get the star. Other positive cards around it which I wish I had kept the cards she gave me. Thanks for your help.