Author Topic: How much  (Read 1434 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

How much
« on: December 06, 2018, 08:08:15 PM »
Going thru my readings i can't believe the amount of money I have spent.  Just wondering how much do you think has gone into readings and how often have you had them?  Seriously think we need a support group for this habit.

Offline jhuskindle

Re: How much
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 09:30:08 PM »
This group is a support group!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 11:44:00 PM »
This group is a support group!

Easy now, I was teasing.... but actually meant a support group to help us curve the constant reading.  Happy holidays

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 07:31:14 PM »
@Flutter, thanks for the suggestion.  I was only kidding but seriously am concerned at how much I've spent on readings.  I never had one until about a year a go and then it was just reading after reading.  You don't realize how bad it is until the bill comes in.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 12:55:23 AM »
Yeah I agree. I don't think this forum is good for those trying to stop psychic readings due to the constant reviews. I think every person will stop the addictive part of getting readings in their own time once their situation resolves itself or they just get tired of the same circumstances and waiting for something to happen. For me, I become a psychic freak more so for someone to talk to and to help me get through the pain than anything. Eventually though, after a few months, maybe about 6 months, I start getting bored with whatever situation and even the readings and then I just stop and readings become way more sporadic. Also, what has really really helped me from getting too many readings is that I record my readings on a voice recorder downloaded on my cell phone so that I can go back and listen to it whenever I'm feeling that stupid urge to have a reading more than once a month. That has helped me TREMENDOUSLY.

anything