Author Topic: Winter  (Read 2743 times)

Offline Olivia54 - P

Winter
« on: December 06, 2018, 05:42:15 PM »
Hi - drawn to this reader.  Any thoughts guys??

Offline journalmuse

Re: Winter
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 06:09:47 PM »
Hi - drawn to this reader.  Any thoughts guys??

I read with her twice. The first time she made some predictions that didn't happen. I called back and she pushed out the timeframes (which also did not happen). Never called back. She was very nice though.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 06:26:51 PM by journalmuse »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 09:12:16 PM »
Her voice is really annoying, it's so light and airey, almost like she doesn't care at all.   Everything she said was positive, but the situation turned out to be very very negative.
I would never call her again.

Offline Heather

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 12:35:23 AM »
She’s been good with reading present situations and emotions. Terrible with predictions.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 02:48:28 PM »
I just read with Winter again because she was so horrible the last time I spoke to her I wanted to know if she was actually psychic, and why she was so expensive.

I asked for a general reading on my love life. 
She needed to take the conversation in one of two ways.  She started by asking me if there was a specific person, my reply was "I just want to see what comes up".  So she didn't go in the "he's coming back" direction, she went in the "new person coming in next year" direction.  Those were the ONLY two directions she was going to take my reading.

As she was telling me about this new person coming in, I interrupted and asked if anyone from my past was coming back.  She asked his name, I said I don't know, you tell me who's coming back.  She said "yes" someone coming back before the end of the year. I asked who and why and she said "because he still has feelings for you" but couldn't say anything about the who.

I have never read with ANYONE who wants to tell you exactly what you want to hear as much as Winter.  I got ZERO psychic information from her, she knew nothing about my situation or my people.  She was WAY beyond horrible.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 02:53:06 PM »
I just read with Winter again because she was so horrible the last time I spoke to her I wanted to know if she was actually psychic, and why she was so expensive.

I asked for a general reading on my love life. 
She needed to take the conversation in one of two ways.  She started by asking me if there was a specific person, my reply was "I just want to see what comes up".  So she didn't go in the "he's coming back" direction, she went in the "new person coming in next year" direction.  Those were the ONLY two directions she was going to take my reading.

As she was telling me about this new person coming in, I interrupted and asked if anyone from my past was coming back.  She asked his name, I said I don't know, you tell me who's coming back.  She said "yes" someone coming back before the end of the year. I asked who and why and she said "because he still has feelings for you" but couldn't say anything about the who.

I have never read with ANYONE who wants to tell you exactly what you want to hear as much as Winter.  I got ZERO psychic information from her, she knew nothing about my situation or my people.  She was WAY beyond horrible.

Omg how annoying and terrible!! Thanks for your review. I too don’t understand some of these overpriced readers - well maybe it’s because they tell ppl what they want to hear!! Glad you weeded her out but sorry you wasted your money.

Offline Bessiev

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 02:24:23 AM »
I have read with Winter at least 3-4 times, end of September and October. She is terrible. Nothing she predicted it’s happening, instead of communication picking up it went down to zero, all to the worse. Timelines timeframes never ever happened. I am so disappointed especially with all the good reviews she is getting. Moreover, I put my brother to call her. She asked him if he has a girlfriend and he gave the name and birthday. Winter said that they will marry and have many kids. My brother’s girlfriend  had an hysterectomy 8 months ago.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2018, 08:11:34 AM »
Bessiev! OMG! thanks for your post.  I think she just has a career of telling people what they want to hear, then people leave feedback because they feel good. I just get from the tone of her voice that she really doesn't care at all, about anyone.