Author Topic: Ciarra accuracy  (Read 4337 times)

Offline Bessiev

Ciarra accuracy
« on: December 17, 2018, 07:02:17 PM »
Hello,
I am new here but I have read with hundred of psychics from CP site among other sites. Has anyone read with Ciarra before? She is using tarot but she is an empath as well.
I have read 3 times already and her readings are very consistent and honest. Could you please let me know how accurate she is , her predictions? I really need a fellow client opinion.
You can ask me about psychic readers experience I had I have read from Jacqueline, Winter, down to Denisha.

Thank you
Bessie

Offline journalmuse

Re: Ciarra accuracy
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 07:16:57 PM »
I'm sorry I don't have any experience with her, but thanks for posting. Maybe someone here can give you a review.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 07:22:47 PM »
Hi Bessie! So I might not be too much help as my prediction isn't until next week. I will say this, that the two times I read with her she was consistent and I thought she connected to my POI well. She also seemed to understand me. Overall a very positive reading, too. I will update next week!

Offline Bessiev

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 04:53:49 AM »
Ciarra is not detailed but she is good at confirming situations. She reads the tarot well but she might sound repetitive. In my last read with her a few days ago she didn’t get much for me because the cards were ‘quiet’. We tried direct specific questions and gave something. My situation is complicated on top of that and super slow. I was curious to see if anyone had actually predictions coming true from her readings. I do like that she is honest and doesn’t lie with fairytales. I have also read with Indio CP, then Cristina and John Alexander from AskNow that gave about the same readings as Ciarra.
All the no tools psychics were very positive of the outcome for my story September-October, however now November readings with them are stale and more negative. I have called CP several times to ask questions about Ciarra and her readings and have actually talked to some that had readings with her. They had big predictions happen like marriage, and one lady told me that a client had her big prediction pass 3 years later from the reading. I guess mine still has a full year and if! depending of the free will and choices I make. I had a tarot reading in Europe more than 20 years ago and it still unfolding!