Author Topic: Psychic Angel777 or Immortal Truth  (Read 8071 times)

Offline SweetT

Psychic Angel777 or Immortal Truth
« on: December 05, 2018, 06:14:40 PM »
Has anyone read with her? I have a few times but have mixed feelings of her predictions?

I tried to read with Immortal truth but I notice she ends the chat within 3 minutes, I am guessing not to leave a feedback.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 07:16:11 PM by SweetT »

Offline starGazer

Re: Psychic Angel777 or Immortal Truth
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 02:47:09 PM »
I read with Psychic Angel 777 back in October so I went and reread the transcript. It was a quick 3 min chat.
I asked about my ex, and she said he was seeing his ex (which now that I look back, is in line with what other readers have said).
I think I dismissed her initially because she asked if he was married, which he is not, but I think she was clarifying her symbols. She saw him “returning home” which is returning to an ex or someone he’s close to.

Said he’d try to come back January 2019, so I don’t know yet.
The January prediction is something else I have heard from others too.

I only read with her that one time but I’ll update if anything happens in January.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 03:44:47 AM »
Thank you for your reply. She has said things to me that match other advisors as well. I don't have two many but all line up the same. Please update and let me know. :)

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 07:42:16 AM »
Can’t speak on Angel777 but immortal truth was BS for me. Over chat I asked about new love and they said they saw a new man coming into my life and when I responded that i am male and heterosexual they ended the chat. I’ve posted about them previously.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 07:48:04 AM »
Can’t speak on Angel777 but immortal truth was BS for me. Over chat I asked about new love and they said they saw a new man coming into my life and when I responded that i am male and heterosexual they ended the chat. I’ve posted about them previously.

Hahahaha!!!

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2018, 09:53:30 PM »
Immortal Truth told me that my POI was thinking of marriage and that I should take the lead and drop hints about it.

Definitely not appropriate given the nature of our relationship. Also, pressuring someone into marriage (or planting the idea) just seems like an odd suggestion.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2019, 03:37:22 PM »
I read with Psychic Angel 777 back in October so I went and reread the transcript. It was a quick 3 min chat.
I asked about my ex, and she said he was seeing his ex (which now that I look back, is in line with what other readers have said).
I think I dismissed her initially because she asked if he was married, which he is not, but I think she was clarifying her symbols. She saw him “returning home” which is returning to an ex or someone he’s close to.

I only read with her that one time but I’ll update if anything happens in January.

Did her prediction come to past last month?

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2019, 10:02:04 PM »
Immortal Truth is a cold reader. She used stock line he scared and afraid or it because of fear stock line on me.
Haven't read with psychic angel777

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2019, 01:29:35 AM »
I had three readings with Immortal truth last year, few months apart for three of them. I kind of agree that she is a cold reader and she guessed things and based on what you told she gave insights or advice. My last readings was in Oct 2018 and it just wasn’t reasonable and just simply like a counseling which I didn’t need that. I never went back again.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2019, 03:06:21 AM »
I didn't like when she would end the chat within the 3 minutes not really giving details what would say "have faith my child". I realized that you can't leave feedback if it doesn't go past 3 minutes. She seemed to ramble on without really giving details. I stopped talking to her shortly after.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2019, 03:22:43 AM »

Did her prediction come to past last month?

No
Nothing happened between my ex and I in January

anything