Author Topic: Psychic Angel777 or Immortal Truth  (Read 3704 times)

Offline SweetT

Psychic Angel777 or Immortal Truth
« on: December 05, 2018, 06:12:17 PM »
Has anyone read with her before? I have a few times but have mixed feelings about it. As well as her spelling during chat.
I tried to read with Immortal truth but I notice she ends the chat within 3 minutes, I am guessing not to leave a feedback.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 07:15:35 PM by SweetT »

Offline Unknown1313

Re: Psychic Angel777 or Immortal Truth
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 12:13:15 AM »
Ok so I have spoken with both psychics. Psychicangel777 has been very off for me at times and very innacurate.

IMMORTAL TRUTH on the other hand has been scarily ACCURATE. I first spoke to her in December of 2019 where she stated I would meet my significant other within three months. She described his height, weight, education, and the number of siblings he would have. And guess what? I met him in Feb
 Of course at this time I stopped using keen and totally forgot. Then we had issues recently and I went back into keen
 Immortal truth again said he would be back on May 23rd. HE CAME BACK that exact day.  This past week I spoke to her again and she said he would message me on social media more often than texting. I didn't beelive this ad he usually texts me. That exact week he slowed down on his texting due to other reasons and STARTED using social media to contact me. It has been crazy speaking with immortal truth but she hasn't been wrong

I think maybe she can read some of us more accurately then others? I have used many advisors on keen and she's the only one who hasoreducted everything perfectly.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 01:04:00 AM »
Ok so I have spoken with both psychics. Psychicangel777 has been very off for me at times and very innacurate.

IMMORTAL TRUTH on the other hand has been scarily ACCURATE. I first spoke to her in December of 2019 where she stated I would meet my significant other within three months. She described his height, weight, education, and the number of siblings he would have. And guess what? I met him in Feb
 Of course at this time I stopped using keen and totally forgot. Then we had issues recently and I went back into keen
 Immortal truth again said he would be back on May 23rd. HE CAME BACK that exact day.  This past week I spoke to her again and she said he would message me on social media more often than texting. I didn't beelive this ad he usually texts me. That exact week he slowed down on his texting due to other reasons and STARTED using social media to contact me. It has been crazy speaking with immortal truth but she hasn't been wrong

I think maybe she can read some of us more accurately then others? I have used many advisors on keen and she's the only one who hasoreducted everything perfectly.

Does she use the 23rd for everyone, had a reading June 14 and today the 22nd, and both readings she told me a 23rd date.   Hangout by June 23rd-wrong and that I’ll be in a relationship by August 23rd.

Just curious anyone else?

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 02:52:36 AM »
I read with Immortal Truth back in 2018 and nothing she said came to pass, and for me, she seems like a counselor, or giving advise. Not sure she has real psychic gift.

Offline Momentos67

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2022, 11:26:06 AM »
Does anyone know what happened to psychicangel777?

Offline HornetKick

PsychicAngel777
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2022, 02:31:09 PM »
What do you mean what happened to her? She is on Bitwine. I just read with her almost 2 secs ago only because I wanted to see how she works for me: https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/55773-psychicangel777

If it's the same person, she also has an IG account which I'm sure you could have contacted her through.

She made assumptions to a degree based on my age (yawn). I found her to be slow and general. Nothing she said made me think/believe she was psychic. It was a grand prediction. It wasn't a big deal at .99 pm but near the end when time was running out she spouted a lot of positive generalities: you will achieve; do not give up; don't hesitate. She was very sure of herself that the prediction will happen. She did not provide a time frame so who knows?

Offline Momentos67

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2022, 07:56:02 PM »
She has removed herself from keen it seems? She used to work pretty good for me, thank you for information. Sorry she didn’t turn out so well for you.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 07:58:06 PM by Momentos67 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2022, 03:21:41 AM »
She has removed herself from keen it seems? She used to work pretty good for me, thank you for information. Sorry she didn’t turn out so well for you.

Ok I see. It wasn't clear from this thread that she was on Keen. No worries. I'll report back if what she says happens.
I'm always looking for a good and/or better reader. It's always a crapshoot.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2022, 10:18:36 PM »
Reading I had with her was did not feel like she was psychic and some common stock lines.

Be careful with the psychics that say “dear.”

If immortal truth was a good, I might check them out.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2022, 01:14:58 PM »
Psychic Angel 777, I feel she can pick up on little things but I’m not sure. I think she lets you talk or she asks questions then works out there psychology of things based on what you say and gives predictions which may or may not come to pass. She also keeps notes. I’ve seen things not come to pass with her so I’m really not sure about her.

anything