Author Topic: Fakes  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Seeker23

Fakes
« on: June 26, 2022, 06:41:11 AM »
A listing of fake mediums/psychics I have encountered.

AQUA-DIVINE on bitwine. They read off of any small amount of information you give them.

E. KELLY on bitwine. These will fish for information. And tell you what they think you want to hear.

psychicreader-bitwine. Fake, tells what they think you want to hear.

Etsy-all fake and all say what they what they think you want to hear. Literally, Etsy is riddled with these fakes.

How do I know? A ran into a man I dated. What happen? He was horrible towards me, and at the end saif he did not care about at all! I could go commit suicide and he would not care.

He did very nasty things towards me. And then said such horrific things to me, he never said to me.

What brought this on?  An very hostile bitter, nasty, angry man that has ill will towards me. Extremely evil towards people.

This man I dated while he was nice when I met him, decided to take sides with this guy. He became the most evil person one could see and the things said to me, instill hostility and anger in me.

He proceeded to do evil things towards me.

I ran into again, inquiring about him.

Each of these fake psychic, tried to tell me he was attracted to me, wanted me, they could see us getting closer, he loved me.

Nothing could be further from the truth. And the man is with someone I got.

Please stay clear of the Etsy site! Please.

How bad are these on Etsy? The fact that some ask for full names, should give it away.

I tried a medium that asked for full name just to see.

Basically what he/she did was dig to find a obituary and read off what she could find then talked in circles when I said do you look up the obituary? And other sources??

She tried to argue with me.

Please stay away from these fakes!

Etsy is horrible!

Offline Anon

Re: Fakes
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 12:58:45 PM »
Etsy: in no order of Rubbishness:

RavenWindsTarot aka Ashe S. - charged £13.13 to do what looked like a copy and paste job on a Tarot card
ReadingsAndMore aka Harvey C - charged £20.71 for 20mins of rambling nonesense.

Offline Seeker23

Re: Fakes
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 04:54:30 AM »
Etsy: in no order of Rubbishness:

RavenWindsTarot aka Ashe S. - charged £13.13 to do what looked like a copy and paste job on a Tarot card
ReadingsAndMore aka Harvey C - charged £20.71 for 20mins of rambling nonesense.

That is the worst site that attracts all frauds.

Everyone should go into business and do what these characters do.