Author Topic: A friendly reminder....  (Read 3674 times)

Offline Apalm831

A friendly reminder....
« on: September 10, 2017, 06:20:55 PM »
I just want to say something, take it or leave it.

I'm noticing a lot of 'Have you guys tried MagicalRainbowStarChild2000? Are they any good?' Pop up lately. Like, totally rando readers. Which, if you guys want to play Russian Roulette on Keen, be my guest, however.. there's a TON of info on this board and it doesn't take long to find that the general consensus is that there are maybe a half a dozen tried and true psychics that consistently deliver. I Only point that out save people money before they go blowing it on 'MysticalMoonBabyFairies' . Not all of them are 100%, none of them will be, and may not work for you. I'm gonna just leave their names here just to make it easy.

Aries Intuition (Kisha), Sprititualist Reader (cookie), Diane731, Lady Persephone, NorthStar Julie, Abundant Visions (Gaylene), Zadalia, Ness21, QOC (Anne).

There's a handful of others that are less consistent though popular but, from virtually living on this board and speaking to most of those readers and having predictions occur, that's the list I would give to anyone if they want to spend money on this habit. Ultimately, it's your choice who to speak to but that's what I have personally found and what boards friends who have been doing this for a decade have found as well. Use your best judgement here.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 06:26:15 PM by Apalm831 »

Offline attaboy

Re: A friendly reminder....
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 08:14:15 AM »
I just want to say something, take it or leave it.

I'm noticing a lot of 'Have you guys tried MagicalRainbowStarChild2000? Are they any good?' Pop up lately. Like, totally rando readers. Which, if you guys want to play Russian Roulette on Keen, be my guest, however.. there's a TON of info on this board and it doesn't take long to find that the general consensus is that there are maybe a half a dozen tried and true psychics that consistently deliver. I Only point that out save people money before they go blowing it on 'MysticalMoonBabyFairies' . Not all of them are 100%, none of them will be, and may not work for you. I'm gonna just leave their names here just to make it easy.

Aries Intuition (Kisha), Sprititualist Reader (cookie), Diane731, Lady Persephone, NorthStar Julie, Abundant Visions (Gaylene), Zadalia, Ness21, QOC (Anne).

There's a handful of others that are less consistent though popular but, from virtually living on this board and speaking to most of those readers and having predictions occur, that's the list I would give to anyone if they want to spend money on this habit. Ultimately, it's your choice who to speak to but that's what I have personally found and what boards friends who have been doing this for a decade have found as well. Use your best judgement here.

@Apalm831 - Thank you for providing this list!  I haven't read with all of them, but the ones I have read with are in bold, the one that I am scheduled to read with is in italics, and the rest I have not read with.  I will try them eventually.  I tried with Kisha, but she couldn't connect.  I may repurchase a reading from her in the beginning of next year.  I would like some additional time to pass since she wasn't able to connect to me the first time.

Lady Persephone & Zadalia both picked up pretty much the same exact thing with my POI.  They both explained things differently, however, the theme was the same be careful, proceed with caution, she will be back, you may hear from her, she'll be confused, etc....

It's a bizarre feeling when you know events before hand so you can make different choices than you may have made had you not consulted with these psychics.  I know, personally, if my POI does reach out and attempt to come back I'm going to proceed with extreme caution.  I will keep her at an arms-length and to be honest I'm leaning more towards not even entertaining her if she does resurface. 

Who is she to just bounce out of my life like I'm some rat she threw outside.  You don't throw away diamonds and then go digging them out of the trash.

anything