Anyone read with her? Her queue is always full

Offline Carmendiaz

Re: Ren
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 04:00:53 PM »
I am curious as well. Anyone?

Offline jolimano

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 04:23:33 PM »
I read with her once in May, I think. I can't speak for predictions, because I they are still off a little ways as far as timing goes.

She asks you to close your eyes and either think of the person you're asking about, or think of a good memory of them, then three deep breaths after.

I did like her though, she is very realistic and smart. She did pick up the main issue on her own (she doesn't ask fishing questions at all). She did describe him accurately, I think, but it was the type of description that could be applied to many.

Her description of a situation was given for June through beginning July, and it definitely has not transpired in June, what she described, so that's a miss. However, I really don't believe in time line predictions anyway. I told her about a thing that happened with a friend and another person, and Ren was right about the dynamic between those two. She told me that nothing would happen, and she was right about that, although I already knew that nothing would happen while I was reading with her. Ren also described POI having 3 male friends who he talks to and one of them will kind of be part of the picture between all of us. That all seems inaccurate.

I guess I'm 50/50 about Ren, at this point. A major prediction she gave me is one that I can't validate at this point, and I'll only find out if things improve between POI and I.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 04:20:12 PM »
Updates on her

Offline Steven213

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2020, 07:59:35 AM »
bump, any update on her?