Author Topic: Bitwine Aria Milas GREEK PSYCHIC (ariachakra)  (Read 5870 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Bitwine Aria Milas GREEK PSYCHIC (ariachakra)
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2018, 10:38:45 PM »
Her : showing it coming up in the number of 9 could be day or week when he contacts u making it more oblivious more is being reveal though but i feel it more connecting with 19 , 29 or 9 , which is pretty close coming ,but again this isnt going to be reconciliation

showing me lovers card reserved,meaning that there was a strong communication between the both of you but someones mind determined this very strongly, and made things more breif, everytime u and him become closer   07:38PM

showing he has had attracted to the way that you carry yourself you treat people close, you treat others like family, and he pays attention to that abilities

his distance I'm sorry to say is due to his OWN mind, his aura has been weak and distracted by events happening in his everyday life, he's trying to strive for himself, he has a strong mind, and dose want to disconnect from others but sometimes it is compromised easily by things that go on with him personal

IM FUMING NOW

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2018, 10:45:37 PM »
LMAO I AM LIVID! She said the exact same thing to us and at the time I thought she was pretty damn accurate. Well at least now we know she's a big time FAKE. I even left her a good review hahaha

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2018, 10:46:26 PM »
Omg u guys should try for a refund that’s insane

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2018, 10:54:45 PM »
How do we get refunds through bitwine?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2018, 11:47:10 PM »
I also got 9 for contact but she also told me that contact would occur by the end of November which unfortunately it did not. But LMAO I was reading my past transcript with her and she said the exact same thing to me!

Aria: its showing me some sort of reserved behavior that was triggered in the past not sure if its u or him triggering this reserved behavior but it is what started all of this miscommunication and discouragement when it comes to the encounters that you've had with him showing within wilfredo that there are many distractions

Some of the other things she said to me that I thought were accurate but she might be saying to everyone else:
Aria: showing me lovers card reserved,meaning that there was a strong communication between the both of you but someones mind determined this very strongly, and made things more breif, everytime u and him become closer
Aria: showing it coming up in the number of 9 could be day or week when he contacts u making it more oblivious more is being reveal though but i feel it more connecting with 19 , 29 or 9 , which is pretty close coming ,but again this isnt going to be reconciliation
Aria: shows me he has had attraction to the way you carry yourself you treat people close you, treat people like family and he pays attention to that, always did

Anyone else get similar lines?

OMG my mouth just dropped!!!! She wrote the same thing to me word for word. (Fuming!!!)

I just left a negative review and posted this info for anyone else who gets this.  I am going to file a paypal complaint too
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 11:53:45 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2018, 12:22:26 AM »
How do I file a complaint with PayPal?? What do I tell them?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2018, 02:18:00 AM »
I also got 9 for contact but she also told me that contact would occur by the end of November which unfortunately it did not. But LMAO I was reading my past transcript with her and she said the exact same thing to me!

Aria: its showing me some sort of reserved behavior that was triggered in the past not sure if its u or him triggering this reserved behavior but it is what started all of this miscommunication and discouragement when it comes to the encounters that you've had with him showing within wilfredo that there are many distractions

Some of the other things she said to me that I thought were accurate but she might be saying to everyone else:
Aria: showing me lovers card reserved,meaning that there was a strong communication between the both of you but someones mind determined this very strongly, and made things more breif, everytime u and him become closer
Aria: showing it coming up in the number of 9 could be day or week when he contacts u making it more oblivious more is being reveal though but i feel it more connecting with 19 , 29 or 9 , which is pretty close coming ,but again this isnt going to be reconciliation
Aria: shows me he has had attraction to the way you carry yourself you treat people close you, treat people like family and he pays attention to that, always did

OMG my mouth just dropped!!!! She wrote the same thing to me word for word. (Fuming!!!)

I just left a negative review and posted this info for anyone else who gets this.  I am going to file a paypal complaint too

Me too! Hope people read it before they lose their hard earned cash.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 02:33:24 AM by Love2lovenj »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2018, 02:21:05 AM »
Please report her to paypal and get your money back.  I  would screen shot the portion that states what she wrote.  Then screen shot that part from your transcript when you file a claim with paypal.  They will be in shock to see how many ppl are reporting her.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2018, 02:22:35 AM »
Not sure if Bitwine will do anything if we email them with the complaint other than just suspending her for a few days.  But as rhey say there is strength in numbers.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2018, 02:35:16 AM »
I left her a positive review the first time i read with her.  Since i went back for the update and still had time i warned all the others.  This is exactly why i think when they give you a number its all bs.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2018, 02:37:58 AM »
I got a response from
Bitwine and I filled them in on this so let’s see

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2018, 02:40:17 AM »
I got a response from
Bitwine and I filled them in on this so let’s see

Should i email them too?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2018, 02:49:22 AM »
Yes!! More in numbers

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2018, 03:13:10 AM »
Just emailed Bitwine.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2018, 03:52:13 AM »

Ditto:

"showing he has had attracted to the way that you carry yourself you treat people close, you treat others like family, and he pays attention to that abilitiys"

anything