Author Topic: Bitwine Aria Milas GREEK PSYCHIC (ariachakra)  (Read 6090 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Bitwine Aria Milas GREEK PSYCHIC (ariachakra)
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2018, 07:52:25 PM »
Just wanted to say bitwine got back to me and said they were taking no responsibility....

I asked for refund through PayPal and it says pending .... so I don’t know if that means she accepted ?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2018, 09:13:20 PM »
Yes they are in investigating (Paypal).  She has 10 days to respond to the claim from the time you file the complaint.  Make sure you send portions of your transcript to show that she is in fact just telling her clients the same thing as proof.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2018, 10:00:43 PM »
Sorry how do I do that ?

BecuSe it just asked me to contact seller first and if she doesn’t respond I can go to paypal

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2018, 10:20:43 PM »
Email her for a refund on your reading.  Give it a day or two to respond then open a claim with paypal letting them know that she did or didn't respond.  When you file a claim you are allowed to give attachments to show proof of what your stating.  So do screen shots showing your portion of the reading and the comments here showing she told others the same thing.  Or if its easier you can call paypal and file a claim with them over the phone.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2018, 04:47:08 PM »
This is disgusting behavior. I'm so glad you two found it out to warn other people off, but really sorry it happened to you.

Happened to me once, too, with a guy named Rob on Keen. Rob's Soulmate Solutions or who knows what he's calling himself now, but he's an awful person and a fraud.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2018, 04:59:06 PM »
I agree so unbelievable the scam these people do. Smh

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2018, 05:03:44 PM »
glad you guys outted her in the FB, how much you want to bet she will never go on there again and just open a new account with a new name!  SMH..terrible!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2018, 05:14:39 PM »
You are probably right.  I've read a few times of readers having more than 1 account so if they read for you on a different account they blow you away with their accuracy.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2018, 05:16:03 PM »
yes that's what happened with Xeena Gilbert..she had another account on there (has been deleted) and when I read with her, I was so astounded that she got so many details right..it was only because she had "read" for me on the other account and I told her those details.  Disgusting.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2018, 04:37:22 PM »
She accepted my complaint and gave me a refund without me having to escalate it to PayPal

Offline mixielove

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2018, 02:03:00 AM »
I had a reading with her about having kids in the future. She told me I'd conceive in the next year. When I told her I had permanent birth control and I wasn't dating anyone, she started to argue with me and told me to leave her a bad review because she's not going back and forth with me. I just kept saying "okay" while she argued with herself and she eventually refunded the money back to me. smh.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2018, 03:21:04 AM »
She is the worst.  I got my refund for my readings with her but you are 100% correct.  She does like to argue.  When i told her that i deleted my account that i would chat on with my POI... she was like can't you reactive it or make a new account with a similar name. Smh