Author Topic: Bitwine Aria Milas GREEK PSYCHIC (ariachakra)  (Read 5866 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Bitwine Aria Milas GREEK PSYCHIC (ariachakra)
« on: December 04, 2018, 07:38:00 PM »
Has anyone read with her that can give your thoughts on her accuracy?

I am very leery about people who keep changing their prices.  Read with her 2x and she keeps seeing a 9.  Ughhh. Was hoping someone on here might have some feedback with her readings.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 07:40:27 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline dascallie

Re: Bitwine Aria Milas GREEK PSYCHIC (ariachakra)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 09:40:07 PM »
I just read with her...she was very uncannily accurate about a lot--Im impressed and intrigued--but here is the crazy kicker--I asked about contact and she ALSO told me 9?!

What is up with that??...I can't decide if it makes her seem--more real, or less real--and if it is just a nutzoid coincidence.

josh34

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 10:24:07 PM »
I just read with her...she was very uncannily accurate about a lot--Im impressed and intrigued--but here is the crazy kicker--I asked about contact and she ALSO told me 9?!

What is up with that??...I can't decide if it makes her seem--more real, or less real--and if it is just a nutzoid coincidence.

Don't worry! Having the same number, or even the same number "range" is very very common, and not indicative, in any way, of being fake. I mean, it could be, but odds are you just have the same number. After all, it's a 1-9 chance. And 9 can be hour, weeks, days, months, a specific day or month, time, etc. :)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 10:27:05 PM »
Yes she told me something that threw me for a loop about my POI.  What makes me scratch my head is if it was true why not tell me the first time she read for me when it was a 30 min reading.  She just seem to throw this in there on our brief reading which wasn't even relevant to the reason why i called.  My thing was that i asked her about contact and she said she still saw a 9 but she gave me that in late Oct.  I asked her if it would happen before year end. I feel like its a cop out.  She also asked me if we had spoken when i specifically told her last time its been months.  If your a psychic shouldn't you already know that. Smh

I hate that when you are asking about poi current state there really is no way to verify it unless you are speaking to the person.  Then again if i was i wouldn't be going to a reader.  Grrrr

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 10:50:15 PM »
I read with her and got a 9 too.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 11:06:37 PM »
Ok that's odd that 3 of us got a 9.

This is why Bitwine stinks and you can't rely on the reviews there for actual predictions.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 01:53:26 AM »
Just needed to vent on one more thing about her.  Her current rate is 1.99 per minute which i paid but she actually asked me this:

which deal would u like $10 deal 4 min (only ) $130 for 38 mins 99$ for 27 MINS Love READING with detailed actual thoughts and feelings, intentions $55 FULL LIFE Greek READING Telepathy for 15 MINS or per min

Really??? No per minute thank you.  (Eye roll)

Offline Gharle

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 07:27:34 PM »
Read with her and also got a 9 for contact

josh34

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2018, 08:26:14 PM »
Just needed to vent on one more thing about her.  Her current rate is 1.99 per minute which i paid but she actually asked me this:

which deal would u like $10 deal 4 min (only ) $130 for 38 mins 99$ for 27 MINS Love READING with detailed actual thoughts and feelings, intentions $55 FULL LIFE Greek READING Telepathy for 15 MINS or per min

Really??? No per minute thank you.  (Eye roll)

If a psychic can get your entire life, they're lying. No psychic can do that.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 08:28:13 PM »
Sorry but what are the chances that all out prediction will take place with a 9? I find this really odd.  Does anyone want to share a small piece of their reading?  I just really hope that's the only thing that's in common.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2018, 08:30:34 PM »
@Josh, seriously what about the rate?  Why would you pay $10 for 4 min when the per minute is 1.99? Her prices are insane.  She was at one point $7.99 per min.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2018, 08:38:11 PM »
End of Oct she started the reading with....

its showing me some sort of reserved behavior that was triggered in the past not sure if its u or him triggering this reserved behavior but it is what started all of this miscommunication and discouragement when it comes to the encounters that you've had with him showing within him that there are many distractions even when he appears

Earlier this week

showing with contact,

that there has been some words that have been left unsaid between the both of you

Me: I haven't spoken to him in months

yes there is something that is making it yearning

words left unsaid

between him

and you

theres much uwant to ask him

and much he wants to ask u

This is how this reading went like one liners this time around.  Anyone's reading similar to this?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2018, 10:30:50 PM »
Now I’m feeling ripped off and I’m pissed off.

I paid $55 for the reading for 15 mins as her price was 7.99 a minute at the time and I was underwhelmed as she did one word answers and I had to ask questions to get anything and it was like pulling teeth. I asked for a refund and she went into one a little and then started spewing stuff out and then asked what I wanted
Honestly I’m scared of bitwine as I pay with PayPal and she can see my name and I’m scared she’ll find me on fb and tell the person what I’m asking about. So I let her continue and now I’m feeling let down and $55 out of pocket :(

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2018, 11:18:13 PM »
Please don't feel bad.  I got suckered into the $99 for 30 minutes due to the rave reviews.  I hate having to ask for reviews here but the fact that a review after 2 weeks of a reading can't be based on predictions 75% of the time since the predictions are rarely during that time period.  I felt the same way too when i saw her price drop. :(

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2018, 10:24:57 PM »
I also got 9 for contact but she also told me that contact would occur by the end of November which unfortunately it did not. But LMAO I was reading my past transcript with her and she said the exact same thing to me!

Aria: its showing me some sort of reserved behavior that was triggered in the past not sure if its u or him triggering this reserved behavior but it is what started all of this miscommunication and discouragement when it comes to the encounters that you've had with him showing within wilfredo that there are many distractions

Some of the other things she said to me that I thought were accurate but she might be saying to everyone else:
Aria: showing me lovers card reserved,meaning that there was a strong communication between the both of you but someones mind determined this very strongly, and made things more breif, everytime u and him become closer
Aria: showing it coming up in the number of 9 could be day or week when he contacts u making it more oblivious more is being reveal though but i feel it more connecting with 19 , 29 or 9 , which is pretty close coming ,but again this isnt going to be reconciliation
Aria: shows me he has had attraction to the way you carry yourself you treat people close you, treat people like family and he pays attention to that, always did

Anyone else get similar lines?

anything