Author Topic: From the other side of things. Hope this is helpful.  (Read 5100 times)

Offline star1

Re: From the other side of things. Hope this is helpful.
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2018, 10:46:07 PM »
I agree on most of your points except #5. If I am being given bad news, I want to be given validated evidence, or it's too generic for me of a reading. Anyone can say "look, you're just not going to work out". The point of being psychic is to explain why, and I'd even pay extra because at the end of the day, I would come back to that reader knowing that they ended up being right because of the validated info they gave. There are a few readers who seem to be "doom and gloom" on the board and for me, it's very easy to give bad news readings and have customers come back and go "well at least that reader was honest". Were they, though? They've told almost 100% of people the same generic "it's not going to work out" readings. That's not genuine. A good reader is someone who gives unbiased and balanced answers. There are a few who are well known to play the easy game and just be negative about relationships - because it's the safest option.

This is very helpful feedback, thank you. I probably jump to the point with out explaining a bit too often. I will work on that. I dont tend to mix energies so I cant say, but for those who do I do think there is still something to be said. Plus let me tell you if a guy likes blondes I can see a blonde woman and assume is the same one, so if you have a type then for sure they might come up mixed. But I see what you mean.

Thanks for listening to and taking the feedback onboard. Lots of readers are arrogant and won't accept fault and that they need to work on things.  :)

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2018, 10:49:45 PM »
I agree on most of your points except #5. If I am being given bad news, I want to be given validated evidence, or it's too generic for me of a reading. Anyone can say "look, you're just not going to work out". The point of being psychic is to explain why, and I'd even pay extra because at the end of the day, I would come back to that reader knowing that they ended up being right because of the validated info they gave. There are a few readers who seem to be "doom and gloom" on the board and for me, it's very easy to give bad news readings and have customers come back and go "well at least that reader was honest". Were they, though? They've told almost 100% of people the same generic "it's not going to work out" readings. That's not genuine. A good reader is someone who gives unbiased and balanced answers. There are a few who are well known to play the easy game and just be negative about relationships - because it's the safest option.

Thanks for listening to and taking the feedback onboard. Lots of readers are arrogant and won't accept fault and that they need to work on things.  :)

Ive been professionally reading only 1 year, but reading in general for 16. I no longer use tarot, but that's how I started. It took 2 years of me doing free readings to make sure the information coming through was correct before I decided to charge. I've done over 500 readings now professionally but I'm a work in progress. I really love my clients especially ones who become my friends over time, it always breaks my heart if there is a bad reading. Luckily people seem to be on trend, 2019 seems a LOT of people will be experiencing a pick up in abundance in all walks of life!
This is very helpful feedback, thank you. I probably jump to the point with out explaining a bit too often. I will work on that. I dont tend to mix energies so I cant say, but for those who do I do think there is still something to be said. Plus let me tell you if a guy likes blondes I can see a blonde woman and assume is the same one, so if you have a type then for sure they might come up mixed. But I see what you mean.

Offline star1

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2018, 10:51:58 PM »

Ive been professionally reading only 1 year, but reading in general for 16. I no longer use tarot, but that's how I started. It took 2 years of me doing free readings to make sure the information coming through was correct before I decided to charge. I've done over 500 readings now professionally but I'm a work in progress. I really love my clients especially ones who become my friends over time, it always breaks my heart if there is a bad reading. Luckily people seem to be on trend, 2019 seems a LOT of people will be experiencing a pick up in abundance in all walks of life!

Thanks for sharing, best of luck with all.. Being a reader is about learning constantly and finding out how you work personally.

anything