Author Topic: From the other side of things. Hope this is helpful.  (Read 5015 times)

Offline jhuskindle

From the other side of things. Hope this is helpful.
« on: December 04, 2018, 02:02:23 AM »
Listen I am a psychic and I wanted to share this hope it help some anxiety or confusion.

My first message to you is: A broken clock is right twice a day. Of course, if they say you’re soulmates and he will return, they will be right in a few cases.

90% of psychics are cold readers, another 5% are well intentioned BAD readers, and the final 5% become your go-to.

Here are some tips from this end:
1. 90% of you wont get back together with your ex. This is why some “negative Nancy” readers end up telling, yes, 90% of you, that there will be no reconciliation.

2. For the rest of you 10% there are multiple categories.

Generally, they get back together, repeat behavious and breakup again. For the others of you who reconcile and work out, marriage or serious partnership can last sometimes only 5 years and still be a good run.

You can’t just say well we didn’t die together, therefore the psychics were wrong. I always tell people 5 years is a GOOD run! Guys! You learned from them! You did things with them! Give me 5 5 year relationships over my lifetime of solitude any day (hah.)

3. 60% of you are being cheated on. I’m surprised this board doesn’t have a lot more talk about 3rd parties, even 4th, but again that goes back to most people ending up with the cold readers. They have better reviews, because who isn’t elated to hear they will be together forever? If you are confused enough to use us, it is probably cheating or 3rd party. (Or were cheating before breakup)

4. I sometimes get clients that ARE the problem. Nasty, nasty, creepy people. I try to protect their romantic interests by skewing the reading “If you pursue this woman at work, you will lose your job and money. She isn’t worth it.” - actually I just saw rapey vibes from the client, and I don’t want him messing with her.

5. Sometimes we are vague. Yes I will tell a client “He is immature and just needs to grow up”. I’ve seen complaints on here about this. It’s because I personally am not articulate. How do you articulate something as complex as human mind set?

We can go back into his past and say “Because his mother was working full time and his father disowned him, he began drinking and causing trouble for attention, now that his life is stable and he is accomplished as an adult, the only time this shows is in serious romantic relationships. It makes him feel weak and it makes you feel he is extremely unstable, because technically he is, this was programmed behavior for seeking female attention from childhood.” - but that is 10 minutes on the phone an I usually read in 3...

6. The worst one is, if I tell someone “Yes he will contact you in 4 days and you will get a new start within 2 mo and be very happy”. - this is all I have time for.

Now, DISCLAIMER: I believe I am extremely good at timing, because many people have come back and told me it happened to the day, sometimes TO AN HOUR of when I told them it would. But what about the other people who don’t follow up 6 mo down the road? Then, I cannot correct myself. COME BACK AND SEND US FEEDBACK PLEASE!  Well, for me.

Anyways timing isn’t the point, the point is, you enter this happy new start with said man, getting to know each other, then you get really drunk at a party, fall on the floor, embarrass both of you. He walks away again.

In a really long reading we probably would have gotten the advice not to drink around him, but for a short reading it cannot be done. (Very rarely, anyways) and so now, my dear client, 4 mo later has had her heart broken again. Because she was sloppy drunk. But does she really want a guy who doesn’t like sloppy drunk anyways?

When you ask questions you have to understand we will give you the answer, but 4 mo later you might be broken up again, if we didn’t read that far out, if we didn’t have time, etc. If there is a long time, I can read when people break up and come back together. If I go far out, the time frames become a little looser, so 12 mo may be 13 or 15 mo.  but 12 hours will be 12 hours. Timeframes should not be held close to the chest. I usually put a reminder in my calendar and forget it.

7. Sometimes they confuse people of interest . “This guy will invite you on a trip” - turns out to be another guy. Both are in your energy. Give some credit there! Saying you will travel in September and you do in December is stlll really close. I like to hold people to 85%. Accuracy, that’s better than NOT knowing/not being prepared.

8. I have no idea where the information comes from. Call it spirit guides, whatever you want, but I literally do not understand how it’s happening. I don’t understand why knowing someone’s name tells me their personality or why I can tell you want to divorce your husband, but he’s such a good guy... I am humbled and shocked and delighted every time a reading comes true,even though Ive done over 400 readings. I love hearing feedback. I assume everyone else will too.

9. You could end up marrying someone you really did not expect. DO NOT WAIT FOR THEM, but remember, you could be 55 and they come back and marry you. The “They never married me after 2 years” isn’t really accurate... can your psychics reach that far? Not usually. Still doesn’t make them wrong. SO TEST THEM ON TANGIBLE, CURRENT EVENTS! Ive seen marriages after rocky path 6 years ahead (after years of off on or ghosting). But only when I’m deep diving, TONS of time spent in the reading, but I’d have told that person “eventually you’ll marry” and of course the many times spent apart I’d be “wrong”.

TEST THEM ON CURRENT EVENTS!!!! “How will this weekends event go” So you know RIGHT AWAY!!!! If someone says he will never pull the bull honky again, and he does the next day THEY ARE WRONG but you are lucky you found out they were wrong early. Their readings are moot.

10. I don’t believe in the “too many readings”. I am sure the “guides” get tired of hearing the same question, but I have a very best friend in the beginning of my career, I asked her to let me read her as much as I could to test myself. We are talking daily, weekly, monthly, I would do overviews but also go down to each event, the energies and how everyone would feel during and after.  This went on for MONTHS.

Here are some things I noticed reading with that level of frequency:
- Sometimes Daily readings would happen within 4-7 days instead of that day
- Weekly readings would happen within 2 weeks
- Overall energies from the other parties “how they feel” would shift pretty regularly, humans do that.
- the end result ended up being accurate to the major ‘overall’ readings done in the beginning.

IMPORTANT that many here seem to have happen: One POI went through a battle with depression, during this time, readings got dark, betrayal galore. He did not want any of the women including my friends involved in that sitaution and it SHOWED in the energy. I would tell her but also tell her not to worry, I felt its the depression and it will end and he is not in his right mind. If I’d been an outside reader I would have only seen doom and gloom. I was only able to say this because I’d seen both energies. Hard to tell if you’ve been through this just somet to keep in mind.

I figured out that OFTEN if a man is bipolar, depressed, etc... his energy might shift to show a really negative outcome because its the TRUE outcome of what was going on at the time, BUT in his “normal state” the “normal readings” remained. The NORMAL state is the one that ends up being true if the person doesn’t have chronic depression, but many people are undiagnosed bipolar or depressed (I’m sure there are many other terms here) and we women just see this as “hot cold” confusing person. Happens especially if your reader is an empath!!

- Periods of silence DO NOT MEAN THE END and can be accurately predicted, along with the “fresh start” BUT sometimes client will contact the other before the PERIOD OF SILENCE (sorry guys I’m not really articulate, I don’t fully understand what it meant but this is the term I get all the time) was SUPPOSED to end, so the new start happens a few weeks or a month after the silence ends, unlike what was shown (silence ended with the fresh new start) this confuses them, well I thought you said new start when we talked! It comes, just slower.

- When advice is given, if followed outcome works out, if not, can be delayed or skewed. Don’t use this as an excuse to keep pursuing twin flames, that’s an excuse for toxic relationships and keeping you coming back. I don’t want to see my clients often lol they should be leading happy lives with secure relationships!

- Very VERY rarely I would get a REALLY STRONG message. Like “You wont be able to see XXX this weekend”. Because I delivered this message, friend would fight REALLY HARD to see XXX and XXX would fight hard to see friend. This message was there to push her to make sure they saw each other, as the desired outcome was CLEARLY described to the universe and asked for guidance TO THAT OUTCOME. Not just “what’s coming next” but “Please guide me to a strong committed marriage to ABC”. And lo, they are very much on the way after all that. If something like that happened to you, you may want to consider if there was some serious reason.

My final insight: I am surprised to say I started to believe in astrology WHEN I did readings. Because the clients that would contact me (15 or so per day) would 90% have the same issue from the same type of situation, one day I had ONLY married women who were wanting to get with the man who they were having an affair with!!!  I could not believe it. So when I see clients cards shifting, I now recognize this as “a retrograde” or whatever. And now I earnestly believe in them. Y’all should have seen Venus retrograde, so many thirsty exes and broken relationships. And in January through spring so many people getting fresh new starts, spring I see TONS of clients with new romances. So now I believe in astrology. After all if the moon can affect our behavior, why wouldn’t other things? Or we could blame seasonal diets or nutrition during the seasons we were in the womb, either way, the patterns are real and there.

All that said I came here to review some bad readings I’ve gotten. I can’t read myself. Well, that’s not true, its just that I finally fell in love after years of being alone, my spirit guides supposedly gave me all the signs, my intuition said he is the one, our phone numbers match, our palm lines match, but REALITY was not matching. So I turned to OTHER psychics, because that time my cards were all fuzzy, 10 of cups, absolute joy. I have had tons and tons of readings, mostly on PO, and storefront psychics. I don’t like paying per minute. But, like I said, most are full of it..

I wanted to review some particularly bad ones to save people from wasting money but I got sucked into these addictive reviews and I saw a lot of patterns I am so extra aware of on this side. I want people to realize there really are amazing psychics out there, but need to realize its a needle in the haystack. I hope this helps!

That being said I guess I’m not allowed to post reviews so I won’t but even we look for good ones and thanks for all ththe suggestions here!!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 02:17:43 AM by jhuskindle »

Offline bstalling

Re: From the other side of things. Hope this is helpful.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 03:52:05 AM »
Thanks for your honest perspective. I agree with your percentages based on my experiences as a client.

In regards to point 5, try to work on your articulation or at least try to relate the immaturity back to the client EX: Because they feel this way, they will do this. It improves the quality of the reading and avoids the "vague" label we clients often give.

In regards to 8, you say you have no idea where the info comes from. Dont you feel a need to know the source? Do you get a mini-movie or do you hear things? Or do you just know the information? Ive always felt like knowing the source would help psychics be more accurate. Some readers connect with entities that may not be dangerous, but have a biased perspective or agenda.

You are the first psychic I've read that is actually open to testing. Kudos for seeing the clients perspective about that. I believe in testing, not tricking. Many readers need to understand that.

In regards to 10, I agree with you. I dont know why readers like to say this as an excuse. Kudos to you to actually testing this. Its like few readers even think to do that.

Astrology is real alright, but don't get sucked into the walmart version of it. Retrogrades don't work in that way, it takes a bit of studying to understand why.

Feel free to leave reviews, you are not barred from doing so as long as they are honest.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 04:35:55 AM »
This is super interesting and honest- thanks!

I will say though the whole “60% of you are being cheated on” thing is a little ambitious, statistically speaking- it also assumes everyone calls about a current or ex partner, but im sure you were just using a frame of reference! :)

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 01:06:37 PM »
Wow - thank you so much for all of this information, it is quite insightful!  I am glad you found love by the way:). And Im glad you are here to add your 2 cents.  So welcome!

Offline star1

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 01:17:10 PM »
I agree on most of your points except #5. If I am being given bad news, I want to be given validated evidence, or it's too generic for me of a reading. Anyone can say "look, you're just not going to work out". The point of being psychic is to explain why, and I'd even pay extra because at the end of the day, I would come back to that reader knowing that they ended up being right because of the validated info they gave. There are a few readers who seem to be "doom and gloom" on the board and for me, it's very easy to give bad news readings and have customers come back and go "well at least that reader was honest". Were they, though? They've told almost 100% of people the same generic "it's not going to work out" readings. That's not genuine. A good reader is someone who gives unbiased and balanced answers. There are a few who are well known to play the easy game and just be negative about relationships - because it's the safest option.

I agree very much so with your point that there are some people on here with an "on off" relationship, so generally they will reconcile but it's not because it's genuine and it's hardly much of a surprise.. It doesn't make the reconcile wonderful and healthy.

And I can guarantee that psychics have had some really creepy customers in the past, stalkerish obsessive dangerous behaviour that probably makes the reader worried for the POI (the person the customer is calling about's) safety.

I also disagree with #7. I'm sorry, but a really good reader shouldn't confuse and mix energies. We all are unique as people like we are in our energies. It's okay for a reader to distinguish deceased family members okay (in my experience), but they confuse energies? Put it this way, if I called for a reading on my ex and I was told I'd get contact but it was another ex who ended up contacting me or some new guy that comes in, that wouldn't be good enough for me. I certainly wouldn't be going "Omg that reader is amazing, they're so right but it was another person". You may think I being unrealistic, but I've actually been to mediums who haven't confused energies at all and got the person spot on. No, they were right but years out or with another person.. It happened exactly as they said.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 01:24:39 PM by star1 »

Offline Love-33

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 02:01:18 PM »
GoodGod.... these people need help 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is not being psychic this is being intuitive or empathic, which many of us are

Offline star1

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 02:02:24 PM »
GoodGod.... these people need help 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is not being psychic this is being intuitive or empathic, which many of us are

We are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. Some people easily believe and are happy with anything a reader tells them.

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 02:09:26 PM »
#3 -  I disagree. Not everyone asks about a distant partner or ex...I ask mostly career questions or non-romantic relationships. Psychics have always assumed that I am asking about someone romantic even when its platonic (or they assume its a guy when its a girl with a unisex name)...probably for the same reason you listed that they make this assumption.

#8 - How can you trust the information you are getting is accurate and for the highest good, if you dont know where they are coming from?

Sadly, I haven't ever called a psychic other than for relationships or gone to a reader for general. It must be really frustrating when a reader automatically assumes that you're calling about relationships.. It questions the readers reliability when they are guessing at the start of the call.

ladya

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 02:56:40 PM »
I agree on most of your points except #5. If I am being given bad news, I want to be given validated evidence, or it's too generic for me of a reading. Anyone can say "look, you're just not going to work out". The point of being psychic is to explain why, and I'd even pay extra because at the end of the day, I would come back to that reader knowing that they ended up being right because of the validated info they gave. There are a few readers who seem to be "doom and gloom" on the board and for me, it's very easy to give bad news readings and have customers come back and go "well at least that reader was honest". Were they, though? They've told almost 100% of people the same generic "it's not going to work out" readings. That's not genuine. A good reader is someone who gives unbiased and balanced answers. There are a few who are well known to play the easy game and just be negative about relationships - because it's the safest option.

I agree very much so with your point that there are some people on here with an "on off" relationship, so generally they will reconcile but it's not because it's genuine and it's hardly much of a surprise.. It doesn't make the reconcile wonderful and healthy.

And I can guarantee that psychics have had some really creepy customers in the past, stalkerish obsessive dangerous behaviour that probably makes the reader worried for the POI (the person the customer is calling about's) safety.

I also disagree with #7. I'm sorry, but a really good reader shouldn't confuse and mix energies. We all are unique as people like we are in our energies. It's okay for a reader to distinguish deceased family members okay (in my experience), but they confuse energies? Put it this way, if I called for a reading on my ex and I was told I'd get contact but it was another ex who ended up contacting me or some new guy that comes in, that wouldn't be good enough for me. I certainly wouldn't be going "Omg that reader is amazing, they're so right but it was another person". You may think I being unrealistic, but I've actually been to mediums who haven't confused energies at all and got the person spot on. No, they were right but years out or with another person.. It happened exactly as they said.

I agree with number 7 as well. If a reader mixes up energies, I don’t consider that reader to be accurate and won’t go back. If I’m asking about a situation, I want to know about that situation, not another one.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 03:52:04 PM »
Thank you so much for putting together this helpful post! I really appreciate it!  @jhuskindle

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 05:10:14 PM »
Yea, the "not being able to distinguish who I'm seeing" needs to be worked on. Describe the person,either physically or character wise. Just dont assume its the same person.

Offline star1

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 06:16:24 PM »

I agree with number 7 as well. If a reader mixes up energies, I don’t consider that reader to be accurate and won’t go back. If I’m asking about a situation, I want to know about that situation, not another one.

I'm with you on that 100%.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2018, 10:41:26 PM »

In regards to point 5, try to work on your articulation or at least try to relate the immaturity back to the client EX: Because they feel this way, they will do this. It improves the quality of the reading and avoids the "vague" label we cli

Thank you for this feedback!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2018, 10:44:52 PM »

This is very helpful feedback, thank you. I probably jump to the point with out explaining a bit too often. I will work on that. I dont tend to mix energies so I cant say, but for those who do I do think there is still something to be said. Plus let me tell you if a guy likes blondes I can see a blonde woman and assume is the same one, so if you have a type then for sure they might come up mixed. But I see what you mean.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2018, 10:46:01 PM »
#3 -  I disagree. Not everyone asks about a distant partner or ex...I ask mostly career questions or non-romantic relationships. Psychics have always assumed that I am asking about someone romantic even when its platonic (or they assume its a guy when its a girl with a unisex name)...probably for the same reason you listed that they make this assumption.

#8 - How can you trust the information you are getting is accurate and for the highest good, if you dont know where they are coming from?

3. Makes sense, I do a lot of career and they are great, I'd say easier because the answers are less complicated without the emotional stuff.

8. Through many many years of testing.

anything