Author Topic: Aquarius and Gemini  (Read 2959 times)

Offline Gemini38

Aquarius and Gemini
« on: December 04, 2018, 12:07:23 AM »
So I’m a woman Gemini and my tf is an Aquarius. We are in union now. A lot of things that are out there in the Internet with a Gemini and Aquarius is true. We work well together but we do go through a lot of hurdles. Sometimes I don’t even know how we even made it this far and long. It’s amazing! But me being a Gemini...I think waaaayyyy too much and he’s just so easy going and stubborn as hell. Sometimea it’s like dealing with a toddler. Does anybody have any advice for me. We love eachother to pieces and nobody is going anywhere. But I need to understand how to deal with some of his stubborn ways. I am a big communicator and he’s more of an action person. We match well, but I just need some guidance with him. Thank god for my patience level, cause my goodness, it’s definitely needed instead of lashing out.

Offline Miss Philosopher

Re: Aquarius and Gemini
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 12:13:02 AM »
Lol. As an Aqua female, I can say that the male and female are different in certain ways. I would really really suggest getting a compatibility reading done. You will need both of your full dates of birth, time of day of birth for both of you, and location of birth for both of you.

I would be more than happy to cast a free one for you with my software. There is A LOT more to our personalities than the sun sign. This is why some sun signs don't act like the typical sun sign. There's an entire chart that both of you have. The compatibility chart will help you understand the dynamics of your relationship and give suggestions as to how to deal with one another. If you want that done, send me a private message with the required information.

You can also go online and get one for free as well. Up to you. Good luck dear!

anything