Author Topic: Rosanne  (Read 8615 times)

candiednut

Rosanne
« on: December 03, 2018, 05:22:15 PM »
Have her dates worked for anyone? They seem to be her specialty and she gives really specific timeframes.

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Rosanne
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 05:33:03 PM »
Not sure it she may be fairytale reader lol!

Have her dates worked for anyone? They seem to be her specialty and she gives really specific timeframes.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 06:21:42 PM »

why do you say that? have you read with her?

I read with her once. I thought overall it was confusing and there were a couple of red flags. She did accurately predict that my ex and I would get a car around September (it was December ... a year later).

She also told me that she gets her timing numbers by looking at her handset for how long she's been on a call. That did not make me feel very confident in her reading.

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 06:40:01 PM »

I read with her once. I thought overall it was confusing and there were a couple of red flags. She did accurately predict that my ex and I would get a car around September (it was December ... a year later).

She also told me that she gets her timing numbers by looking at her handset for how long she's been on a call. That did not make me feel very confident in her reading.

LMAO wtff

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 08:20:56 PM »
Her reading was confusing and scattered. I didnt even really get a validation out of it. Nothing she said happened either.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 09:22:07 PM »

LMAO wtff

Right? I thought, am I in the twilight zone? Here's how it went:

R: Should we have a look at next communication as well?
Me: Yes that'd be helpful.
R:I looked at the answer on the phone and it said 8:44, like you've been on 8:44. And I always usually look at my handset for a number. And I did get 44. So, I thought well it's not going to be 4 months, it could be 4 days at 4. Because there's a 44 there. It could be 44 hours, or 44 days.

I mean, wow. Stunning insight. Thanks to Rosanne's smartphone call timer! I shouldn't be so flip because I'm sure some people find her helpful, but I just can't call back after an exchange like that.

Offline star1

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2018, 09:23:24 PM »

LMAO wtff

R:I looked at the answer on the phone and it said 8:44, like you've been on 8:44. And I always usually look at my handset for a number. And I did get 44. So, I thought well it's not going to be 4 months, it could be 4 days at 4. Because there's a 44 there. It could be 44 hours, or 44 days.

I mean, wow. Stunning insight. Thanks to Rosanne's smartphone call timer! I shouldn't be so flip because I'm sure some people find her helpful, but I just can't call back after an exchange like that.

Wtf.. Sounds like some sort of OCD..

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 09:26:19 PM »

LMAO wtff

LOL. WTF. Well, if that's what it takes I guess I'm a psychic too. Sorrrrrry :(

Offline flora0250

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2018, 10:24:20 PM »
I actually had what I thought seemed like a really pretty good read with her. But waiting to verify and see if predictions pan out. Idk. Just an example I guess of different readers connecting with different people.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2018, 10:28:34 PM »
I actually had what I thought seemed like a really pretty good read with her. But waiting to verify and see if predictions pan out. Idk. Just an example I guess of different readers connecting with different people.

I think I want to believe her feedback too - because yes they are all positive reviews but it seems like she has a ton of people saying that she got timing right for them. So I’m still stumped about what that means. How can someone have that good feedback with specific examples but really be awful? I can’t figure it out. So I want to believe that what she said will happen will happen! But then I read what you all said and I’m confused again. :/

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2018, 10:39:04 PM »
CP yes? Nothing she said panned out. She does give exact dates, too. But sadly for me at the time nothing. Fairytale I think and judging on other's experiences they were similar to mine.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2018, 10:57:56 PM »
CP yes? Nothing she said panned out. She does give exact dates, too. But sadly for me at the time nothing. Fairytale I think and judging on other's experiences they were similar to mine.

Okay... yes... thanks 😕

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2018, 11:02:31 PM »
I personally think she’s a waste, she said she use no tools but she lied

I think I want to believe her feedback too - because yes they are all positive reviews but it seems like she has a ton of people saying that she got timing right for them. So I’m still stumped about what that means. How can someone have that good feedback with specific examples but really be awful? I can’t figure it out. So I want to believe that what she said will happen will happen! But then I read what you all said and I’m confused again. :/

candiednut

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2018, 12:29:15 AM »

I will never understand this either...her feedbacks are  soo specific and phenomenal. But I also learned to take cp feedback with a grain of salt because I have seen positive feedbacks left from women that have read on a guy for 10+ years and being told every year they'd come back. Sometimes the glowing feedbacks come from people that think someone is psychic just because they told them "I sense that you're frustrated"...or people that tell psychics everything.

Not all feedback is objective as they should be...I've heard recordings of friends that get readings and claim so and so was so accurate...then literally in the recording I hear that they told the psychic everything...haha.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2018, 01:36:42 AM »

I will never understand this either...her feedbacks are  soo specific and phenomenal. But I also learned to take cp feedback with a grain of salt because I have seen positive feedbacks left from women that have read on a guy for 10+ years and being told every year they'd come back. Sometimes the glowing feedbacks come from people that think someone is psychic just because they told them "I sense that you're frustrated"...or people that tell psychics everything.

Not all feedback is objective as they should be...I've heard recordings of friends that get readings and claim so and so was so accurate...then literally in the recording I hear that they told the psychic everything...haha.

Good point. I honestly have to admit that there have been times where I’ve caught myself. I think what happens for me is I hear something from the outset and I think yes! They’re tuned in! So I can trust them and hey I only have so many minutes so if they say something I can trust it’s okay to say ______! Then I leave the call like um wait. Did I just.....?!?!? Lol. But then when you have a reading with someone who gives you *facts* from the get go - not just like hey I think you feel this or I think they feel this or something you can’t totally verify - then it really does hit you that there is no doubt they are gifted in some way at least. I’ve only had that happen very rarely. But the others could have definitely been accurate as well just didn’t give me facts so it still left me like questioning. Was it too general a statement?!? Should I have trusted their ability so much that I allowed myself to say ____? In fact the good ones sometime have actually cut ME off lol!

Because really when it gets down to it if you’re calling about something emotionally charged of any kind... you are going to be completely vulnerable to that kind of thing. And then wondering if you fed them info can lead to wanting to call again or someone new. At least that’s been my pattern at times. Which is whole cyclical horrible  trap.

But like with Rosanne her reading matched up *really* incredibly well with something one of the two above said would happen. And it actually makes sense as a prediction with other events I know are going to happen already.... (property related stuff).., which I didn’t tell either of them even the slightest hint about - so both predicted a same thing for the same time related to property and it kind of blew me away. But I’m just kind of putting my mind off of it. Because I feel like if I think about it too much I’ll jinx it.

Definitely  gradually getting closer to feeling like... moving on for myself. Not moving on as in dating someone new. I’m just not there yet or sure what I want anymore. But I know I was doing really well just focusing on myself before. So I’m going back that way! :)