Author Topic: FREE Opportunity for Psychic Reviewers!  (Read 2192 times)

Offline sunangel706

FREE Opportunity for Psychic Reviewers!
« on: December 03, 2018, 05:22:13 PM »
Hi, I’m Bethany.

There is a startup company that offers on-demand advice fearuring a variety of topics.

They are aware of other corporate sites that are much larger and have no desire to go corporate.
They aren’t looking to get rich, only seeking to be seen.

They are wanting to work with us in hopes of making a real difference.

When each advisor registers at their website, they want the advisors to be screened by giving 3 “NO COST” readings to 3 different people who know what a real reading is.

The only way the advisor gets accepted on the site is if all 3 has voted “Aceeptes”

Since we all have called (maybe still call) psychics and post our reviews on this forum, we are truly one of the only groups of real clients that can genuinely help decide which psychic should actually be accepted to be an advisor or not on a website.

I have invitations to give to a limited amount who can help with evaluating psychics and their abilities through a series of 3 readings which all must be in favor of the reader before that reader is allowed on the website.

I believe this will be a great way for us to save money and have the say so of who  should or shouldn’t be a reader on the website.

I like this approach and think it’s fair.

Though I’ve had my share of bad experiences, I’ve also had my share of great experiences.

Since all of us ask about the best readers and leave feedback about them, let’s all work together to determine who really should be and should not be. It’s free for us!

Each reader must give 1 reading to 3 of us.
All 3 of us must acknowledge the reader has gifts and abilities strong enough to be accepted.

If you’re interested please comment and let me know. I only have limited invites.
If you can PM and I’ll give more details.

Offline njlady

Re: FREE Opportunity for Psychic Reviewers!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 10:44:50 PM »
Hi, I’m Bethany.

I'll bet you are, you little minx!

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 11:52:13 PM »
Hi, I’m Bethany.

I'll bet you are, you little minx!

Lolllllll

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 12:14:26 AM »
Hey I'm interested!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 12:48:36 AM »
Yes tell us more.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 02:03:36 AM »
Hi, I'm interested. Would love to know more!

Offline jas

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2018, 04:20:43 PM »
Did anyone ever get in on this deal?  I responded as soon as she posted, I sent a PM and never heard anything.  Then I realized this is the same person who tried desperately to get us to check out a new site called sotellit or something like that.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2018, 07:06:35 PM »
yep i sent a pm and didnt hear anything either -- might be some weird spam or something....

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2018, 08:06:10 PM »
Nope. Never heard anything. Seems to have been bs.

Offline njlady

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2018, 01:15:40 PM »
Nope. Never heard anything. Seems to have been bs.

No!  I'm shocked that that unrelenting spammer failed to come through with 3 genuine psychic readings for you to comment on, especially after they repeatedly used the "we're in this together" psychological tactic on you, and the only time they showed up was to repeatedly spam  ::)

And "Bethany" is probably a guy named Raj on Fiverr.

Hi, I’m Bethany.

There is a startup company that offers on-demand advice fearuring a variety of topics.

They are aware of other corporate sites that are much larger and have no desire to go corporate.
They aren’t looking to get rich, only seeking to be seen.

They are wanting to work with us in hopes of making a real difference.

When each advisor registers at their website, they want the advisors to be screened by giving 3 “NO COST” readings to 3 different people who know what a real reading is.

The only way the advisor gets accepted on the site is if all 3 has voted “Aceeptes”

Since we all have called (maybe still call) psychics and post our reviews on this forum, we are truly one of the only groups of real clients that can genuinely help decide which psychic should actually be accepted to be an advisor or not on a website.

I have invitations to give to a limited amount who can help with evaluating psychics and their abilities through a series of 3 readings which all must be in favor of the reader before that reader is allowed on the website.

I believe this will be a great way for us to save money and have the say so of who  should or shouldn’t be a reader on the website.

I like this approach and think it’s fair.

Though I’ve had my share of bad experiences, I’ve also had my share of great experiences.

Since all of us ask about the best readers and leave feedback about them, let’s all work together to determine who really should be and should not be. It’s free for us!

Each reader must give 1 reading to 3 of us.
All 3 of us must acknowledge the reader has gifts and abilities strong enough to be accepted.

If you’re interested please comment and let me know. I only have limited invites.
If you can PM and I’ll give more details.

Offline jas

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2018, 10:56:19 PM »
NJ you caught on right away....my dumb ass was thinking "yay, free reading."