Author Topic: Ho hum.  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Seeker23

Ho hum.
« on: December 03, 2018, 08:50:43 AM »
So, it has been months since I have had a reading. Nothing has come to pass, but the predictions gave me false hope. What started in May, promptly ended by Septmeber.

I gave things time for several readers, but recieved the opposite in real life.

*A better job by August.
*My ex would tell who they were with that they loved me.
*My ex would be cheated on by who they decided to date then come to me. I think this prediction has a month to go.
*A new man that would come into my life. Describe as being the "one".  I mean that would be great right now, but no one has came.

I did have one scary thing that happen to me. While recording video of beautiful foliage as I was walking by a lake a whsipeting voice appeared on video.

When I got home and viewed the video, I froze, because no one was with me, I did not see anyone near me nor hear anyone there and a very distinct male voice appears on video that says, what sounds to many I had watch and listen to it, "hell or help."

So, I opted to have a medium/empath look at it. Just to be told it is an ex of mine that passed. First they said, he is saying he is in hell, then that he needs my help and to forgive him for leaving me and whatnot so he can join his family, etc on the other side.

I asked a instructor at a unversity to analyze the recording, because it is creepy. The recording was taken by the lake. The only association with the lake and my ex is when I was asked to scattered his ashes over it.

Now everyone is saying I picked up EVP. But I question if it is my ex that died so many years ago. That is long forgotten by some people.

All of sudden weird crap had started to happen.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 04:40:18 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline Seeker23

Re: Ho hum.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 04:36:12 AM »
Because they tried to tell me the weird whispery male voice was him saying he is in hell. Then said he was asking for my help.

Everyone that watched the video ,taken on a cell phone, heard help, but said it was distinctly male. I kept wondering if someone was fooling around by the trees or bushes. However, I did not hear anything while there. It just appears on video.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 06:28:45 PM by Seeker23 »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 10:28:05 PM »
Lol well I’m a paranormal investigator as well, which I have been doing for 14 years. I am super into occult esoteric spiritual things so these all happen to fall under my interests. #1 if you have his voice on cam, he’s not in hell, he is here. It is more likely to be a random spirit. Next time you are by the lake just talk to air tell it to go to the light ask it’s ancestors to come here to help guide them to the light “just turn and look, you’ll see the light”.

It’s totally normal for me to get EVP I’m so happy you got your first. Hope it draws your interest.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 08:47:56 PM »
I did have one scary thing that happen to me. While recording video of beautiful foliage as I was walking by a lake a whsipeting voice appeared on video.

When I got home and viewed the video, I froze, because no one was with me, I did not see anyone near me nor hear anyone there and a very distinct male voice appears on video that says, what sounds to many I had watch and listen to it, "hell or help."

So, I opted to have a medium/empath look at it. Just to be told it is an ex of mine that passed. First they said, he is saying he is in hell, then that he needs my help and to forgive him for leaving me and whatnot so he can join his family, etc on the other side.

I asked a instructor at a unversity to analyze the recording, because it is creepy. The recording was taken by the lake. The only association with the lake and my ex is when I was asked to scattered his ashes over it.

Now everyone is saying I picked up EVP. But I question if it is my ex that died so many years ago. That is long forgotten by some people.

This would creep the living hell out of me. Has anything else happened?

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 06:40:31 AM »
I wish I could be happy. It was quite a shock to hear. Lol

Lol well I’m a paranormal investigator as well, which I have been doing for 14 years. I am super into occult esoteric spiritual things so these all happen to fall under my interests. #1 if you have his voice on cam, he’s not in hell, he is here. It is more likely to be a random spirit. Next time you are by the lake just talk to air tell it to go to the light ask it’s ancestors to come here to help guide them to the light “just turn and look, you’ll see the light”.

It’s totally normal for me to get EVP I’m so happy you got your first. Hope it draws your interest.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 06:58:08 AM »
I revisited the location and took video. Then pictures, too. A very strange image shows up on one of the pictures like a silhouette of a person in the back seat of my car. I was alone, again. Taking a selfie.

I had four to five friends look at it and say what the hell is that? Tried to figure out if it had something to do with the lighting around there. Only thing in back of the car is a clear parking lot without obstruction of trees, etc.

It is most likely something to do with that location.

But because of the advice I sought out in relation to that random video and the possibilities of what it might be. I tried leaving a recorder running as I slept, then tried to ask stupid questions in the air like "if life after death exists, please say something or tap on the recorder."

Not much has happen afterwards.

I had a lot of startled reactions from people that watched the initial video like, "who were you with?" I was wasn't with anyone.

First time in my life I have captured something that strange.

quote author=Just FYI link=topic=3675.msg67714#msg67714 date=1544561276]

[/quote]
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 07:03:25 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 07:05:10 AM »
Wow. I would of ran, too.

I am a forensic medium, unfortunately, (I did not ask for this gift but I guess I should thank God for it, its overwhelming at times for myself and others). Let's just say that one of my guides is a semi-well known singer of a band and he passed away some time ago. This guy started appearing to me in dreams shortly after his death and the folks at old my church called it "a familiar spirit" and its a sin/abomination to believe or entertain this stuff - I was in his home state and the hometown of his ex that died last year and I look just like her- I got the weird sensation to find her grave. My husband drove all over that dadgum town looking for it (finally found the cemetery via internet search) and I walked the cemetery for over an hour looking alone, (I was literally alone in a HUGE cemetery) and I heard a voice say "over here"- I took off running back to our rental car like a bat out of you know where. I told a psychic later that I know here in town and she said I was "Not meant" to find this grave, whatever. But since this person is on my "guide team" he comes in dreams when I am not getting something I feel- I just deal with it. My husband has learned to take it more seriously and now asks me to "consult my guides" its no so funny anymore now that stuff I tell him is often right.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2018, 02:56:30 PM »
I revisited the location and took video. Then pictures, too. A very strange image shows up on one of the pictures like a silhouette of a person in the back seat of my car. I was alone, again. Taking a selfie.

I had four to five friends look at it and say what the hell is that? Tried to figure out if it had something to do with the lighting around there. Only thing in back of the car is a clear parking lot without obstruction of trees, etc.

But because of the advice I sought out in relation to that random video and the possibilities of what it might be. I tried leaving a recorder running as I slept, then tried to ask stupid questions in the air like "if life after death exists, please say something or tap on the recorder."

I had a lot of startled reactions from people that watched the initial video like, "who were you with?" I was wasn't with anyone.

[/quote]

Please post the pic! I love this stuff! It’s a dream!

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 02:58:47 PM »

[/quote]

:o
Wow. That's pretty wild. I wonder what happened at that location, and why whatever's happening there is showing itself to you.