Author Topic: Nobody predicted that I got cheated on  (Read 27345 times)

Offline jas

Re: Nobody predicted that I got cheated on
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2018, 02:21:45 AM »
Psycho girl...you said that earlier...move on.  You completely missed my point - one case was LOA and the other was the complete and polar opposite.  The jury is still out and I am not trying to serve up LOA, simply giving you a story where LOA was the case and one story where it was not.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2018, 02:36:38 AM »
Psycho girl.......☠️

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2018, 03:11:59 AM »
Psycho girl...you said that earlier...move on.  You completely missed my point - one case was LOA and the other was the complete and polar opposite.  The jury is still out and I am not trying to serve up LOA, simply giving you a story where LOA was the case and one story where it was not.
So how did you know that LOA was the cost? It could be luck? It can be anything. There are thousands of peoples who try to use LOA and they are still suffering everyday like the Starving kids in Afraid only wanted something to eats and they think about it everyday. Why doens't LOA come and help this starving Afraid kids find a new home, something for them to eat, when that happen I'll started believing in LOA.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 03:49:21 AM by psychic girls »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2018, 03:20:10 AM »
So how did you know that LOA was the cost? It could be luck? it can be anything. There are thousands of peoples who try to use LOA and they are still suffering everyday like the Starving kids in Afraid only wanted something to eats and they think about it everyday. Why doens't LOA come and help this starving Afraid kids find a new home, a new house to live, when that happen I'll started believing in LOA.

stop overthinking it. the LOA as a concept is not useful to anyone because NO ONE has a surefire way to get results out of it. This is after a decade that it has become a mainstream concept. Its just brain candy.Its also an excuse used by useless psychics like Satu to gaslight clients about their non-existent abilities.

At least if you work with readers that know how to predict something, you can directly give credit. You can't do that with LOA, so just forget about it.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2018, 04:52:55 AM »
Because they think about it but do not let it go. They hold on to the energy like most of us do

So how did you know that LOA was the cost? It could be luck? It can be anything. There are thousands of peoples who try to use LOA and they are still suffering everyday like the Starving kids in Afraid only wanted something to eats and they think about it everyday. Why doens't LOA come and help this starving Afraid kids find a new home, something for them to eat, when that happen I'll started believing in LOA.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2018, 04:54:51 AM »
So what would you do if one or two psychic(s) sees a “serious” third party?  True or not at the time you receive the reading, the thought is now planted in your head.  Do you confront the other person?  If they deny it, then what?  Sleuth until you find evidence?  Live with the suspicions?  Judge and convict them in the jury of your mind?  I am trying to withhold judgment until I can reasonably figure out where I want to go but, I have to admit, it’s hard sometimes not to construe certain actions without suspicion.  Trying to find balance in the midst of emotions is a hell of an act!

Offline star1

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2018, 04:55:11 AM »
There's no evidence that LOA "works"...even if someone feels that it worked for them, they can't prove that and they probably can't replicate it either, at least not with any reliable results. It's just one of those things where if you feel that it worked, it makes you feel good. I have had a lot of luck with manifesting physical things, not so much with personal relationships though, although I've had some really serendipitous and sychronistic encounters with people I didn't know.

Manifesting, attraction, creating, etc. just do not work out consistently, and people who believe in it will always justify it by saying you didn't do it right, but all of the "techniques" used are highly subjective so there is no way to determine whether that is actually true or not.

What IS consistent for me though, is I have seen that a higher, more informed awareness watches out for me and guides my life, and allows certain things to happen or prevents other things from happening. I have no evidence of that either, but there is a pattern and an order to it that is undeniable to me. And I have total faith that it is watching out for my best interests, so there is no need to use LOA or YCYOR or any other such method.

I completely agree. I really personally don't believe in LOA. I think ladies got the gorgeous man because he was meant for them, not because of LOA. People will always get what they're meant to and won't get what they aren't meant to get. Things happen for reasons with or without LOA. All of the readers told me that my ex would come back it I did this and that and I can swear I did actually do as advised and he still didn't turn up.

I've also found that the more negative I am about things and doubtful, they happen. The more positive I am, things don't happen.

The more nicer and genuine people usually (not always) seen to have the worst lives compared to the nasty unkind people in life. LOA if it really exists is very unfair.

As you and Bstalling said: I think LOA is an excuse for readers so that they can blame on you for the predictions not manifesting, I've seen it happen everytime.

"Hey, my ex still hasn't come back".
"That's because you've been thinking of him too much".

I am a firm believer that what is for you won't pass you by, things come into your life and out of it for a reason. If you're supposed to meet the gorgeous guy then you will. If you don't, then you two were not meant to be at this time.

Offline star1

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2018, 05:01:27 AM »
So what would you do if one or two psychic(s) sees a “serious” third party?  True or not at the time you receive the reading, the thought is now planted in your head.  Do you confront the other person?  If they deny it, then what?  Sleuth until you find evidence?  Live with the suspicions?  Judge and convict them in the jury of your mind?  I am trying to withhold judgment until I can reasonably figure out where I want to go but, I have to admit, it’s hard sometimes not to construe certain actions without suspicion.  Trying to find balance in the midst of emotions is a hell of an act!

The issue is, readers are not always correct on there being a third party. I've seen on here people say that the reader picked up on a third party but they described his Mum or sibling. I had it with QoC. She picked up 4 women around my guy but then said that his Mum being around him doesn't help his behaviour, so she could have been one of the 4 people. I also have heard stories of women be told that their guy is cheating on them and confront their partner to find out that he really wasn't cheating at all, and it caused issues and lots of paranoia in their relationship. I was told once by one reader out of over 50 that my ex was acting off with me because he kissed some girl whilst drunk and he was too ashamed for the consequences of admitting to me. I find that highly unlikely but not impossible. I'd never get to find out but I can't see it being possible and I have my reasons why. So I'm 99% positive of that. Someone said hire a private investigator - that's your best bet.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 05:05:04 AM by star1 »

Offline whskers

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2018, 05:33:16 AM »

Jas you don’t have to explain p. Girl 😂. People will not want to understand if they don’t want to. We’re not really missing out if they don’t want to practice it.  LOA is not a way to get everything you want. I’m a big believer of LoA. I’ve written my experience all over the board.

Offline star1

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2018, 05:36:49 AM »

Jas you don’t have to explain p. Girl 😂. People will not want to understand if they don’t want to. We’re not really missing out if they don’t want to practice it.  LOA is not a way to get everything you want. I’m a big believer of LoA. I’ve written my experience all over the board.

I think that we should all respect that we each have our own beliefs.

Offline star1

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2018, 05:40:40 AM »
All of the readers told me that my ex would come back it I did this and that and I can swear I did actually do as advised and he still didn't turn up.

Same for me...I mean not all of the readers, but some of them. And they told me really specific things, like if you do xyz he will respond such and such a way. Usually the opposite happened, or else nothing. I didn't do everything the suggested but most of it. I felt really weird about doing anything to garner a specific outcome, but they told me it was harmless, it will only work for good, it will help bring you closer and help him heal, it will work because that's what he really wants and it will help him act on it sooner or get over his fears. None of it changed anything. But I mean, after seeing how things played out, thank God he didn't come back.

Yup. If he was meant to come back, he would have. I have had the same experiences, I tried everything that they advised for me, and it never happened and I worked hard on it. Then gave up and got addicted and back into the cycle of calling again, finding this site.. People will want to believe what they want to believe.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2018, 08:36:23 AM »
For the cheating thing, go with your gut and his behaviors. Before any psychic ever told you that there was a third party, did he display behaviors that were suspicious? Did you already feel in your gut that was going on prior to the readings and then just got the readings to confirm your own gut feeling? If you didn't already feel that way prior to calling a psychic, and there were no suspicious behaviors going on either and still aren't, then I'd dismiss what the psychics said to be honest. These readings can really mess up one's head and even mess up an entire relationship because we will then (unknowingly) begin behaving as those what was put in our mind is happening. That can ruin the relationship and cause issues where there were none.

Most of us call these psychics when things seem off and dysfunctional in the first place. I don't think most people call psychics when they're in comfortable and loving relationships. So, ask yourself why you are calling and then I guess try to re-evaluate your relationship. I've been a few relationships where I never felt the need or want to call a psychic during the entire thing. But, other wishy washy relationships, I end up calling like a crack head. Now I've limited myself to once a month with two readers, sometimes a third if I feel in my gut there's a third party interference. I only use one specific one to pick up third parties cause she's the best at it.

At the end of the day, you really gotta go with your gut, and observe behaviors from your guy. If you feel he is doing something, then look for evidence. I tend to confront mine without having any evidence because I can FEEL it and he has certain behavior patterns to go along with it. After much argument, he ends up admitting to it. Don't even ask me why I dealt with it. I don't have a logical answer for that. Lol.

Offline star1

« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2018, 08:37:44 AM »
For the cheating thing, go with your gut and his behaviors. Before any psychic ever told you that there was a third party, did he display behaviors that were suspicious? Did you already feel in your gut that was going on prior to the readings and then just got the readings to confirm your own gut feeling? If you didn't already feel that way prior to calling a psychic, and there were no suspicious behaviors going on either and still aren't, then I'd dismiss what the psychics said to be honest. These readings can really mess up one's head and even mess up an entire relationship because we will then (unknowingly) begin behaving as those what was put in our mind is happening. That can ruin the relationship and cause issues where there were none.

Most of us call these psychics when things seem off and dysfunctional in the first place. I don't think most people call psychics when they're in comfortable and loving relationships. So, ask yourself why you are calling and then I guess try to re-evaluate your relationship. I've been a few relationships where I never felt the need or want to call a psychic during the entire thing. But, other wishy washy relationships, I end up calling like a crack head. Now I've limited myself to once a month with two readers, sometimes a third if I feel in my gut there's a third party interference. I only use one specific one to pick up third parties cause she's the best at it.

At the end of the day, you really gotta go with your gut, and observe behaviors from your guy. If you feel he is doing something, then look for evidence. I tend to confront mine without having any evidence because I can FEEL it and he has certain behavior patterns to go along with it. After much argument, he ends up admitting to it. Don't even ask me why I dealt with it. I don't have a logical answer for that. Lol.

Offline whskers

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2018, 02:49:15 PM »

I think that we should all respect that we each have our own beliefs.

Sure, isn’t that what I just said. LOA is creating wonders for me and other people I know.  Doesn’t matter what other people say or think. No explanation can tantamount to anything if someone is closed off from the point you’re trying to deliver.  Everyone can have their open opinion, beliefs, faith, what have you. You can list down all your experiences, but my experiences are different as well.  For me it’s working, why would I sweat about it. I also don’t believe in a lot of other things.

The last two LOA that worked for me:

1) I ended up having 5 figure debt because of an event. I was thinking I hope the bank just forgives it. I contacted the bank asking how can it be settled and the loan officer said, they will do XYZ and forgive everything without anything getting reported on the credit report.

2) A hotel im staying lost a high end coat (coat style was a 2014 seasonal coat) that I really love back in 2015. I believe it was stolen because the manager “resigned” and the management just decided to never respond to my calls.   Every year I go back to the manufacturer asking if they have something similar but nothing. The other day.. I was thinking I really really want it. I went to eBay, there it was. The only sateen coat that was the same serial number I lost with my size (my size is very hard to find) and same color. I can’t believe it. The seller never used it and she bought it on sale so she sold it very very cheap (the coat was $2K plus). You can go to eBay right now and type sateen/satin trench coat and see how many ugly coats you can find. It was up for bidding but the seller said if I sent her an offer (lower than she started the bid — why she did that?? I don’t know!! Maybe it’s not LOA.. maybe it’s just luck!) she’ll just sell it to me right away. And bonus, she gave me the receipt and original garment bag.  So now I can have the manufacturer alter it in my size free of charge. A receipt she kept since 2014.

Did I get lucky? Sure maybe. But these kind of things happen too often so maybe I’m very lucky. Would you believe what I share? Sure I respect your beliefs if you don’t want to. The point is, it’s effective, it happens to people and I use it a lot. As for the starving kids in Africa, it’s ridiculous to say they are still starving because LOA doesn’t work. There is one top partner in our firm, he earns millions now. He said he was from Africa and he wanted a better life so he walked from Africa to Europe. The only bag he carried was another change of clothes.  He arrived in Europe, ended up in UK, studied English, studied engineering and is now a partner in one of the biggest firms in the whole world.  If you don’t believe it, PM me, I’ll give you his name and company. But I donate  to charities that help them as well as Doctors Without Borders and ascpa. I don’t LOA those kind of things. I’m proactive in dealing with situations like that.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 03:18:20 PM by whskers »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2018, 02:52:03 PM »

THIS!  so true.  Most people calling are in unsure situations, hence seeking the guidance.

anything