Author Topic: Nobody predicted that I got cheated on  (Read 26915 times)

Offline psychic girls

Re: Nobody predicted that I got cheated on
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2018, 07:59:33 PM »
Psychics are a waste of time if you want to take anything they say seriously. We have Keen reader Satu here shirking responsibility that they were all wrong about what happened. Its readers like her that show you the profession isnt legitimate even though they will screech about ancient concepts that they dont understand.Telling a reader that they were wrong is "blaming them". SMH

Being a cheat is a CHARACTER issue, not a LOA issue.
Being a psychics you have to be heartless or you won't last very long.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2018, 08:16:28 PM »
Psychics are a waste of time if you want to take anything they say seriously. We have Keen reader Satu here shirking responsibility that they were all wrong about what happened. Its readers like her that show you the profession isnt legitimate even though they will screech about ancient concepts that they dont understand.Telling a reader that they were wrong is "blaming them". SMH

Being a cheat is a CHARACTER issue, not a LOA issue.
Being a psychics you have to be heartless or you won't last very long.

Some of them are like that, but the ones who are really sweet and caring last a long time too. They just never face up to what they are doing because they are delusional.

I agree. I've met real sweet, ethical, genuine ones who are humble and who truly want to HELP you. It's those ones who take their psychic abilities as GIFTS, and not as TOOLS to take advantage of people- that I absolutely have so much respect for. Psychic abilities ARE real. But what makes it fraudulent is the PEOPLE's intentions. We gotta understand the foundation of being a psychic is all different for everyone, and THEIR OWN perception of it. Some psychics LEARN these gifts -i.e: tarot, while others are BORN with it. (sometimes both) Actually I wouldn't even call TAROT readers psychics...they just know how to use divination tools, able to give READINGS, but they themselves are not quite psychic (clairvoyant etc).  Not to say that those tools are DEAD ON sometimes, if the "guides" they're working with are powerful.

I like to read people's website,page, or profile to really get the FEELING of who they are as a person. The thing is, being a "psychic" isn't something that people go to school for, so their true character is usually shown through their style of reading. When I read their profile, usually I can tell  by the language they use and their attitude about their work what kind of person they are. I don't like egoistical psychics who think (or least that's how it's perceived) they're better than you and they're never wrong - example: dollwitch lol. I also don't like those who claim they can make something "happen" by their prayers or candle work.

I personally like NATURALLY gifted ones who are SPIRITUAL. THOSE, I find, are the best ones.
But also I feel it is because I myself am spiritual, so I guess, in this case, LOA? lol it works for me.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2018, 08:29:41 PM »
Thanks everyone, well mostly everyone lol my intent wasn’t to say that i think all the keen advisors are frauds. And when I said I spoke to over 20 that might have been an overshot. I tried out a few, but then stuck with about 5 that I felt really connected. And they are the big names that I see on this site, and I’ve gotten what I thought was really great readings from this. This cheating just really felt like a punch to the stomach because I didn’t suspect it and no advisor saw it. I think going into a deployment you kind of fear infidelity, so perhaps I have baggage from other relationships but also deployment can bring out insecurities, so yea I would always ask if I have any reason to worry about infidelity happening while he’s gone. And maybe I’m absolutely crazy but I spoke with one of my advisors to ask why the hell this wasn’t found out months ago when he did it and what I’m hearing is that there was no physical cheating, and it was merely downloading (tinder, so gross) just to look around but he never acted on it. I don’t need excuses made for him, I have a very thin line for what is and is not cheating and the fact that he was “window shopping” is enough for me. But anyway I appreciate the nice people who understand what a traumatic shitty feeling it is to find any type of betrayal in a relationship.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2018, 09:15:51 PM »
I've met real sweet, ethical, genuine ones who are humble and who truly want to HELP you.

I met some like that too, but they were still mostly wrong on things, or flip flopped their readings, or even changed their whole attitude when told their readings were not accurate. In my experience the caring ones are the ones who are least able to look at their skills objectively and have a realistic idea of what they are capable of. And they get super defensive because they are in it to feel loved and appreciated by their callers.

I absolutely agree. I've been blocked by telling advisors they were wrong...Sometimes i just send a polite email...and they just blocked me lol
this is why I love Kira... she's ethical and she'll tell me if she can't "SEE" it manifest yet (she said sometimes she can see it as an IDEA that was presented but not actual tangible manifestation) or if she doesnt know. She doesn't make up shit.
Also Lady P...she just tells you what she sees, and doesnt fluff it with what's a "maybe"

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2018, 09:48:58 PM »
Here is my story (lived every bit of it) between LOA and "you get what you are supposed to get":

I lived with the CEO of a Billion Dollar a year corporation for ten years.  Two homes, primary residence, and vacation home, when I went into the garage I would have to decide if I wanted to drive the big Mercedes, the little Mercedes, the Porsche Carrera, or the fully decked out Crew Cab Diesel Truck (I had horses so needed it for hauling) or Lexus SUV, members of "The Club", maids, cocktail parties....you get the picture.  I started daydreaming about a different life.  A good ol' country boy.  For 9 months I couldn't stop thinking about a different life.  I finally walked out and moved back to the 100 acre farm I grew up on.  Within four weeks he showed up.  19" Biceps, 36" waist and ruggedly handsome as all get out.  CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF LOA.

A year and a half later my life fell apart.  I called Keen for the first time in July of that year.  A psychic told me that in September a tall, dark eyed man with broad shoulders was going to show up and get me out of there.  I thought "yeah, right!! tall, dark and handsome is going swoop me off my feet.  I blocked her and gave her one star for the fairytale.  In September he showed up and got me out of there.  No manifestation on my part.  CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF "YOU GET WHAT YOU ARE MEANT TO GET".

That was ten years ago and I still don't know what to believe.

So let's go back to the tall, dark and handsome...  I'd like that psychics name please and how to manifest one of those plz:)

Offline icloud9

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2018, 11:04:58 PM »
Satu is a keen reader? who is he?

This is me on Keen:

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/clairvoyant-jostlyn/5360414

Just ignore the negative feedback. Feedback like this doesn't fairly represent my readings. I swear, I'm 99% accurate:

If I could give her no stars I would. This was the worst reading I have ever had.... she told me that the relationship I was in for 2 years never existed, I must have imagined the whole thing & then when I questioned her on what she said she told me I was getting "cray cray " on her.... RUDEST & MOST POINTLESS READING I HAVE EVER HAD

Whichever one of you left me that feedback, please PM me.

Don't forget, not only am I a reader, I'm also owner the basher list.

/s

To the rest of you:

It completely blows my mind the extent all of you go through to justify being psychic addicts.

In every one of your responses on this thread you all agree: None of you are responsible for what happens in your lives. When something goes wrong, it's everyone else's fault. Don't you all find it very strange that you are paying thousands of dollars to have someone else to blame for your inability to make good choices?

Thanks for sharing your profile. But don't you find it odd that you claim yourself as 99% but then talk about LOA here and how WE are the ones creating the future? That's self-contradictory.
If you are 99% you should be able to see PAST all of what WE (individuals with free will) are creating, right?

Offline icloud9

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2018, 11:15:25 PM »
Thanks for sharing your profile. But don't you find it odd that you claim yourself as 99% but then talk about LOA here and how WE are the ones creating the future? That's self-contradictory.
If you are 99% you should be able to see PAST all of what WE (individuals with free will) are creating, right?

That post was a joke, you idiot. I am not a reader on Keen.

Haha. you must really hate yourself and your life, to be calling people names... and to get a jist out of criticizing people. I hope this forum brings you a lot of joy while you anonymously make all these comments behind your computer screen. You should try going outside once in a while, it will help you love your life more and find more things to do other than being hateful towards others.
If by any case you are a sociopath I am sorry for your utter limitation of your emotions.
But thanks ;)

Offline icloud9

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2018, 11:28:15 PM »
Haha. you must really hate yourself and your life, to be calling people names... and to get a jist out of criticizing people. I hope this forum brings you a lot of joy while you anonymously make all these comments behind your computer screen. You should try going outside once in a while, it will help you love your life more and find more things to do other than being hateful towards others.
If by any case you are a sociopath I am sorry for your utter limitation of your emotions.
But thanks ;)

Words of wisdom from a true psychic addict. I hope to God each and every one of you take them to heart:

I hope this forum brings you a lot of joy while you anonymously make all these comments behind your computer screen. You should try going outside once in a while, it will help you love your life more and find more things to do other than being hateful towards others.

Stop calling Keen.

Stop blaming psychics for your miserable lives.

Stop coming here to spew your blame for having miserable lives.

Go outside!

Love your life!

I would rather be a psychic addict than a people hater like yourself.
My life would be so miserable if my heart was filled with so much hatred like yourself, Satu.
I can't speak for others, but I make a good living, and I would say I have a pretty good life which I am grateful for, so if I choose to spend my money on psychics and binge a little, I'll do that.
I don't feel it is quite your business to tell what people should do and should not do.
Plus, what you just did is gas-lighting and is a perfect example of what narcissists do.

Offline jas

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2018, 11:42:35 PM »
LAW - By the time tall, dark and handsome showed up I had completely forgotten about the prediction because I was so certain she was 100% wrong.  Sometime around December, it occured to me that she was 100% CORRECT.  At that time I didn't know how to use Keen and didn't know I could go back six months to see who I spoke with at the time. 

I would love to find her again!

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2018, 12:20:34 AM »
@jas: Did tall dark and handsome work out? Still together?

Offline jas

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2018, 12:32:55 AM »
Tall, dark and handsome worked out for 5 1/2 years.  He is still my best friend and was just here the other night for his birthday.  It is complicated, and no he isn't married.  He loves me but doesn't want to live with me - wants us to maintain separate houses.  I said no to that arrangement four years ago and went on to date others, however, no one really compares to him so I am starting to soften up to the fact that maybe we could live our lives as a couple but never living together.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2018, 12:35:39 AM »
Tall, dark and handsome worked out for 5 1/2 years.  He is still my best friend and was just here the other night for his birthday.  It is complicated, and no he isn't married.  He loves me but doesn't want to live with me - wants us to maintain separate houses.  I said no to that arrangement four years ago and went on to date others, however, no one really compares to him so I am starting to soften up to the fact that maybe we could live our lives as a couple but never living together.

Don't compromise. You deserve to have what you want.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2018, 12:50:03 AM »
@jas: I'm sorry to hear that dear. Me, I'd love a relationship living separately only cause it seems to me that when I live with someone, that's when things go to shit. Your guy might be onto something. Although, I have a feeling it wouldn't remain that way forevermore. I think eventually the moving in together would happen. I could be wrong but, just my 2.5 cents. I always used to tell myself that if I ever got married, I'd wanna live in separate houses lol or at minimum have separate areas of the house. I only say that because it really just seems like the whole living together thing, day and day out, is what causes so much break down in a relationship. It isn't that way for everyone cause obviously there are some very successful relationships with people living together. I guess it just depends on one's personality type.

Offline jas

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2018, 01:53:48 AM »
Satu you are wicked smart.  Your humor is biting as hell and thank God I have not yet been the target of it.  You are irreverent but unfortunately, most on here don't get it.  You are a bit unkind but I do see the humor in it - I am certain I would feel differently if I were the in crosshairs.  You might be a psychic - you might not, but one thing is certain - you can be counted on it stir things up  :o

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2018, 02:11:07 AM »
Here is my story (lived every bit of it) between LOA and "you get what you are supposed to get":

I lived with the CEO of a Billion Dollar a year corporation for ten years.  Two homes, primary residence, and vacation home, when I went into the garage I would have to decide if I wanted to drive the big Mercedes, the little Mercedes, the Porsche Carrera, or the fully decked out Crew Cab Diesel Truck (I had horses so needed it for hauling) or Lexus SUV, members of "The Club", maids, cocktail parties....you get the picture.  I started daydreaming about a different life.  A good ol' country boy.  For 9 months I couldn't stop thinking about a different life.  I finally walked out and moved back to the 100 acre farm I grew up on.  Within four weeks he showed up.  19" Biceps, 36" waist and ruggedly handsome as all get out.  CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF LOA.

A year and a half later my life fell apart.  I called Keen for the first time in July of that year.  A psychic told me that in September a tall, dark eyed man with broad shoulders was going to show up and get me out of there.  I thought "yeah, right!! tall, dark and handsome is going swoop me off my feet.  I blocked her and gave her one star for the fairytale.  In September he showed up and got me out of there.  No manifestation on my part.  CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF "YOU GET WHAT YOU ARE MEANT TO GET".

That was ten years ago and I still don't know what to believe.
So do LOA work on those starving African kids who only want something to eat?