Author Topic: Nobody predicted that I got cheated on  (Read 26805 times)

Offline Miss Philosopher

Re: Nobody predicted that I got cheated on
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2018, 05:25:33 PM »
@Satu: I understand your view on LOA, however, that's a sticky subject. It isn't ALWAYS LOA. Sometimes it's just that a person is dealing with a piece of shit. You can't make someone cheat or not cheat. There are people out there who fear getting cheated on by their partner and their partner never ends up cheating. So there's that. Also, I think your comment is very harsh and uncalled for. You don't know this woman or her heart. Maybe the guy really is a piece of shit. You can't blame her for his choices. If he wasn't happy then he should have just ended the relationship rather than be a selfish piece of shit and cheat. That's disgusting self serving behavior. Shame on you for condoning it.

@everyone else: So, in one general reading I had with Kisha, she picked up a significant third party only once without me having to ask about one. She ended up being right and it was also not permanent as she said it wouldn't be. The rest of the times I've always asked her specifically about third parties and she's picked them up but all were insignificant and temporary. (Doesn't make that shit ok obviously). Before I learned I had to ask specifically, there was the very first time said person cheated (not sexually but chatting) and she didn't pick it up. In fact, the ONLY person that picked it up without me even asking about it was Aliza from CP. I didn't believe her at the time, but then two months later I found out she was right and even the kind of connection it was she was right about. She's the ONLY ONE that EVER picks up third parties without me asking and during a general reading on someone. I only use her for that cause she sucks at predictions and timing and outcomes. She's only good for the here and now but she's damn stellar at it.

I'm sorry that you are going through such heartache and pain. There aren't any words that will help you heal up. Only time can do that. I do hope your situation resolves itself one way or another. Please keep us posted.

Offline star1

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2018, 05:39:51 PM »
The problem with the LOA community is that people are just heartless. Its like someone gets cancer, and then they ask "gasp! what did you do to create that?" So much victim blaming, shaming and selfishness, for a supposedly very "spiritual" concept.

Yep. I don't believe in LOA at all, what is meant for someone will come to them. You get what you are supposed to and don't get what you aren't supposed to get. Things happen in our life for a reason, there's no "if I stand infront of a mirror and say how beautiful I am, my ex will come back" like some readers have told me.. I do not believe in that at all. I think LOA is an excuse for readers to go "you thought too much into this or didn't do that".
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 05:52:29 PM by star1 »

Offline whskers

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2018, 05:41:38 PM »
@letitbe.. wow that’s so messed up. I’m very very sorry. Stay strong. You’re not the problem. Your boyfriend is.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2018, 05:45:16 PM »
I believe in the LOA.......BUT I also believe that's it's misused and misunderstood. Even I don't FULLY understand how it works. It says like attracts like, but at the same time I've experienced and seen complete opposites attract. So, there's that.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2018, 06:22:05 PM »
LOA is a bunch of BS there are thousand of kids starving in Africa does the LOA help them when they are starving and wanted food?

Offline star1

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2018, 06:33:26 PM »
LOA is a bunch of BS there are thousand of kids starving in Africa does the LOA help them when they are starving and wanted food?

Lol.

ladya

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2018, 07:13:02 PM »
I believe in the LOA.......BUT I also believe that's it's misused and misunderstood. Even I don't FULLY understand how it works. It says like attracts like, but at the same time I've experienced and seen complete opposites attract. So, there's that.

i'm sorry you are going through this OP. I agree with miss philosopher on this. i am a strong believer in LOA but i don't think its so black and white. nothing is black and white when it comes to spirituality and there's a lot of unknowns. sometimes shit just happens and it has nothing to do with LOA. there's plenty of insecure needy people in the world that never get cheated on but continuously accuse their partners of it.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2018, 07:21:15 PM »
@Satu: I understand your view on LOA, however, that's a sticky subject. It isn't ALWAYS LOA. Sometimes it's just that a person is dealing with a piece of shit. You can't make someone cheat or not cheat. There are people out there who fear getting cheated on by their partner and their partner never ends up cheating. So there's that. Also, I think your comment is very harsh and uncalled for. You don't know this woman or her heart. Maybe the guy really is a piece of shit. You can't blame her for his choices. If he wasn't happy then he should have just ended the relationship rather than be a selfish piece of shit and cheat. That's disgusting self serving behavior. Shame on you for condoning it.

@everyone else: So, in one general reading I had with Kisha, she picked up a significant third party only once without me having to ask about one. She ended up being right and it was also not permanent as she said it wouldn't be. The rest of the times I've always asked her specifically about third parties and she's picked them up but all were insignificant and temporary. (Doesn't make that shit ok obviously). Before I learned I had to ask specifically, there was the very first time said person cheated (not sexually but chatting) and she didn't pick it up. In fact, the ONLY person that picked it up without me even asking about it was Aliza from CP. I didn't believe her at the time, but then two months later I found out she was right and even the kind of connection it was she was right about. She's the ONLY ONE that EVER picks up third parties without me asking and during a general reading on someone. I only use her for that cause she sucks at predictions and timing and outcomes. She's only good for the here and now but she's damn stellar at it.

I'm sorry that you are going through such heartache and pain. There aren't any words that will help you heal up. Only time can do that. I do hope your situation resolves itself one way or another. Please keep us posted.

Very well said. OP so sorry you are going through this.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2018, 07:37:43 PM »
Psychics are a waste of time if you want to take anything they say seriously. We have Keen reader Satu here shirking responsibility that they were all wrong about what happened. Its readers like her that show you the profession isnt legitimate even though they will screech about ancient concepts that they dont understand.Telling a reader that they were wrong is "blaming them". SMH

Being a cheat is a CHARACTER issue, not a LOA issue.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 07:40:44 PM by bstalling »

Offline icloud9

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2018, 07:39:27 PM »
And this, folks, is a classic case of the law of attraction at work.

You have someone who has been in a long-term relationship and calling MANY psychics on Keen to get reassurance her relationship was fine. Over 20 psychics? If that doesn't scream insecurity and dysfunction, I don't know what does.

And then, surprise! Her boyfriend (who probably couldn't handle dealing with her constant distrust of him, her anxiety, and her constant need for him to prove he loved her) went out and did the thing she always feared he would.

And who gets blamed? The psychics.

For his sake, let's hope the new woman is much more chill and he can actually enjoy life with her.

I am a huge believer in LOA however the way you described it is just incorrect. You also sound to be lacking empathy big time.

Simply put, we only have full control of OUR lives and OUR thoughts. Just because WE think positive things, we can't always evade from being affected by what OTHER people do. Because THEY are their OWN people. IT would be a different story if we were thinking positive thoughts AND Attracted cheaters (This goes beyond the LOA, we must absolutely change the vibrations of our subconsciousness to truly attract who we are/ want), but if during the long term relationship we got cheated on, using LOA as your argument is just absolutely invalid.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2018, 07:42:12 PM »
Psychics are a waste of time if you want to take anything they say seriously. We have Keen reader Satu here shirking responsibility that they were all wrong about what happened. Its readers like her that show you the profession isnt legitimate even though they will screech about ancient concepts that they dont understand.Telling a reader that they were wrong is "blaming them". SMH

Being a cheat is a CHARACTER issue, not a LOA issue.

Satu is a keen reader? who is he?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2018, 07:43:24 PM »
And this, folks, is a classic case of the law of attraction at work.

You have someone who has been in a long-term relationship and calling MANY psychics on Keen to get reassurance her relationship was fine. Over 20 psychics? If that doesn't scream insecurity and dysfunction, I don't know what does.

And then, surprise! Her boyfriend (who probably couldn't handle dealing with her constant distrust of him, her anxiety, and her constant need for him to prove he loved her) went out and did the thing she always feared he would.

And who gets blamed? The psychics.

For his sake, let's hope the new woman is much more chill and he can actually enjoy life with her.

I am a huge believer in LOA however the way you described it is just incorrect. You also sound to be lacking empathy big time.

Simply put, we only have full control of OUR lives and OUR thoughts. Just because WE think positive things, we can't always evade from being affected by what OTHER people do. Because THEY are their OWN people. IT would be a different story if we were thinking positive thoughts AND Attracted cheaters (This goes beyond the LOA, we must absolutely change the vibrations of our subconsciousness to truly attract who we are/ want), but if during the long term relationship we got cheated on, using LOA as your argument is just absolutely invalid.

Dont try to reason with her. Shes a Keen reader and is probably best buds with msdream228. Shes spouting this BS to make her profession look way better than it really is. She will twist and bend any concept to make her and her crew feel better about what failures they are in their line of work.

ETA: Dosent matter what reader she is. Check her posting history and the ignorant attitude she has for readers that have failed.

Offline jas

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2018, 07:47:04 PM »
Here is my story (lived every bit of it) between LOA and "you get what you are supposed to get":

I lived with the CEO of a Billion Dollar a year corporation for ten years.  Two homes, primary residence, and vacation home, when I went into the garage I would have to decide if I wanted to drive the big Mercedes, the little Mercedes, the Porsche Carrera, or the fully decked out Crew Cab Diesel Truck (I had horses so needed it for hauling) or Lexus SUV, members of "The Club", maids, cocktail parties....you get the picture.  I started daydreaming about a different life.  A good ol' country boy.  For 9 months I couldn't stop thinking about a different life.  I finally walked out and moved back to the 100 acre farm I grew up on.  Within four weeks he showed up.  19" Biceps, 36" waist and ruggedly handsome as all get out.  CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF LOA.

A year and a half later my life fell apart.  I called Keen for the first time in July of that year.  A psychic told me that in September a tall, dark eyed man with broad shoulders was going to show up and get me out of there.  I thought "yeah, right!! tall, dark and handsome is going swoop me off my feet.  I blocked her and gave her one star for the fairytale.  In September he showed up and got me out of there.  No manifestation on my part.  CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF "YOU GET WHAT YOU ARE MEANT TO GET".

That was ten years ago and I still don't know what to believe.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2018, 07:48:34 PM »
Hi everyone. I’ve been a keen fanatic for about a year. I’ve read with just about every advisor worth reading with. I’ve had a boyfriend for 2 years and it’s been very up and down. I’ve read with Yona, Aries, zidalia, Queen of Cups and atleast 20 others. Today I found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me FOR MONTHS! I’ve asked every single advisor if I have any reason to be worried about infidelity, they all told me no! He’s a good guy, loves me, has a hard time showing love, but no cheating. I am not only devastated that my boyfriend broke my heart, but also that not one psychic saw this! Nobody. That’s my story, thanks for reading.

I'm quite surprised at this list tho because those readers are-from what I heard- very well known for being accurate. Good example of how not every reader works the same for everyone.
From my experience Lady P and Shaman Kira are great at picking up third parties. I started reading with them only this year, and they are two of my favorites and go-to's. These are the only people who brought up my current POI's ex who was/is "STILL" around trying to cause drama, WITHOUT me saying a word. Kira also picked up on my EX (he is NOT in my life but he IS technically still around because he is making himself VERY present on purpose, to sabotage my current relationship lol) who is causing an interference into my current situation. Sincerity also said there is someone from the "past" trying to cause a scene, but that is only when i had to specifically ask..

ladya

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2018, 07:53:53 PM »
Here is my story (lived every bit of it) between LOA and "you get what you are supposed to get":

I lived with the CEO of a Billion Dollar a year corporation for ten years.  Two homes, primary residence, and vacation home, when I went into the garage I would have to decide if I wanted to drive the big Mercedes, the little Mercedes, the Porsche Carrera, or the fully decked out Crew Cab Diesel Truck (I had horses so needed it for hauling) or Lexus SUV, members of "The Club", maids, cocktail parties....you get the picture.  I started daydreaming about a different life.  A good ol' country boy.  For 9 months I couldn't stop thinking about a different life.  I finally walked out and moved back to the 100 acre farm I grew up on.  Within four weeks he showed up.  19" Biceps, 36" waist and ruggedly handsome as all get out.  CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF LOA.

A year and a half later my life fell apart.  I called Keen for the first time in July of that year.  A psychic told me that in September a tall, dark eyed man with broad shoulders was going to show up and get me out of there.  I thought "yeah, right!! tall, dark and handsome is going swoop me off my feet.  I blocked her and gave her one star for the fairytale.  In September he showed up and got me out of there.  No manifestation on my part.  CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF "YOU GET WHAT YOU ARE MEANT TO GET".

That was ten years ago and I still don't know what to believe.

i believe life is a mix of both. you've lived an interesting life lol. how did you get a billionaire? did you manifest it or did it just happen? life of the elite is like a whole different world and can be very empty for people who don't really care for all of it.