Author Topic: EffieK and SarahJane experiences??  (Read 11380 times)

Offline giannabelicia

EffieK and SarahJane experiences??
« on: December 02, 2018, 02:34:53 AM »
hey guys. i was wondering if people could share with me their experience with sarahjane and effiek on kasamba?? i feel like they pick up accurately on my situations and POIs but has anyone else had luck with them or maybe the opposite? i’m awaiting their predictions for next month and i’m super anxious and hoping they’re right!

Offline Flyingsoul

Re: EffieK and SarahJane experiences??
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 05:42:44 AM »
hey guys. i was wondering if people could share with me their experience with sarahjane and effiek on kasamba?? i feel like they pick up accurately on my situations and POIs but has anyone else had luck with them or maybe the opposite? i’m awaiting their predictions for next month and i’m super anxious and hoping they’re right!

I read with SarahJane before, she picked up good on current situation, but not the future. Afterall, she is reading purely based on Tarot card. I do not think she is an empath.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 03:19:07 PM »

I read with SarahJane before, she picked up good on current situation, but not the future. Afterall, she is reading purely based on Tarot card. I do not think she is an empath.
Sarah Jane's reading style is honest and she believes in free will. She's clear seeing so sees how things are and what you can or can't do about a situation.
I've had readings with her but not effiek. I wasn't impressed with Psychic Donna but Wolfies visions was great. Some great advisors on Kasamba. Sarah Jane's feedback is amazing.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 03:27:55 PM »
I started a post about EffieK..just a total joke of a reader, IMO.

Offline happyk

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 05:15:34 PM »
If it's the same Effiek on bitwine, I've read with her many times. The last prediction keeps getting pushed and I'm letting go of the issue now. However, in the past she's been correct about a few things. Time frames have been off but she got a couple of things correct.

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 07:54:36 AM »
EffieK and SarahJane are both amazing psychics and have both been extremely accurate for me! Didn’t tell me what I wanted to hear but they were both right.

Offline levesque08

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 03:24:52 AM »
I used them both many years ago, not sure how their current abilities are right now

But in my past experiences with them - EffieK's English is hard to understand sometimes. She told me she is Greek (if I recall rightly) and she uses tarot cards. She can be all over the place but suddenly out of the blue, a very key message came through. For example, I asked her whether I will get a job. Her answer is Yes (she was wrong) and also ''seeing me stranded by the road looking up to the sky for help''(this was the key message because it happened exactly as she said it) - 1 month after the reading, I was stranded by the roadside and looking up at the sky in exasperation but her job prediction was not correct, unfortunately. She is a very good, kind woman though

As for Sarah Jane, I am afraid this was the one and only reader I gave 1 star to many years ago. She started off wonderfully, told me that the man I love does love me back and that he and I will continue to get closer and there is a future. My funds ran out and I reconnected back to her after 1 to 2 mins. I asked her '' Please tell me how he feels for me again''? -- and she suddenly told me that she doesn't see him having any romantic feelings for me and there will never be a future. This was a direct contradiction to what she told me 2 mins ago. I was shocked. So, I confronted her (nicely) and said to her '' this wasn't what u just said. U just told me that he loves me back and we will get closer and there is a future'' ----- she told me that I misunderstood her. I told her that i just spoke to her and i read every word she said. Mind you, the hire session kept going on and on whilst we argue about who's right. In exasperation, I clicked out, was extremely unhappy with her and left her a one star. She wrote me and told me to remove the one star because she didn't do anything wrong. I told her she did do something wrong. She completely changed her words and readings on me in less than 2 mins and completely gaslighted me as well. She went on and on about herself being an authentic reader and to please remove the one star. I finally did because she never stopped pestering me about it and also, I am very kind, so I let it go.

I reread back my first transcript with Sarah Jane and saw that I was indeed right. She told me he loves me back and there is a future to be made between us. I don't know what happened and why sarah Jane changed her tone so quickly. It boggled my mind till this day. Anyway, this was more than 10 years ago. Perhaps she had improved a lot since then.

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2019, 05:36:46 AM »
I used them both many years ago, not sure how their current abilities are right now

But in my past experiences with them - EffieK's English is hard to understand sometimes. She told me she is Greek (if I recall rightly) and she uses tarot cards. She can be all over the place but suddenly out of the blue, a very key message came through. For example, I asked her whether I will get a job. Her answer is Yes (she was wrong) and also ''seeing me stranded by the road looking up to the sky for help''(this was the key message because it happened exactly as she said it) - 1 month after the reading, I was stranded by the roadside and looking up at the sky in exasperation but her job prediction was not correct, unfortunately. She is a very good, kind woman though

As for Sarah Jane, I am afraid this was the one and only reader I gave 1 star to many years ago. She started off wonderfully, told me that the man I love does love me back and that he and I will continue to get closer and there is a future. My funds ran out and I reconnected back to her after 1 to 2 mins. I asked her '' Please tell me how he feels for me again''? -- and she suddenly told me that she doesn't see him having any romantic feelings for me and there will never be a future. This was a direct contradiction to what she told me 2 mins ago. I was shocked. So, I confronted her (nicely) and said to her '' this wasn't what u just said. U just told me that he loves me back and we will get closer and there is a future'' ----- she told me that I misunderstood her. I told her that i just spoke to her and i read every word she said. Mind you, the hire session kept going on and on whilst we argue about who's right. In exasperation, I clicked out, was extremely unhappy with her and left her a one star. She wrote me and told me to remove the one star because she didn't do anything wrong. I told her she did do something wrong. She completely changed her words and readings on me in less than 2 mins and completely gaslighted me as well. She went on and on about herself being an authentic reader and to please remove the one star. I finally did because she never stopped pestering me about it and also, I am very kind, so I let it go.

I reread back my first transcript with Sarah Jane and saw that I was indeed right. She told me he loves me back and there is a future to be made between us. I don't know what happened and why sarah Jane changed her tone so quickly. It boggled my mind till this day. Anyway, this was more than 10 years ago. Perhaps she had improved a lot since then.

Oh wow sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with her. She has honestly always been one of my favorites. There was one time I spoke to her that she repeated back to me word from word what my POI said to me and she is more about what is going on in the now but when she did make predictions for me they happened the way she predicted. Maybe you two just didn’t have a good connection but she was amazing for me. 

Offline Clarita

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2019, 07:10:08 AM »

Oh wow sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with her. She has honestly always been one of my favorites. There was one time I spoke to her that she repeated back to me word from word what my POI said to me and she is more about what is going on in the now but when she did make predictions for me they happened the way she predicted. Maybe you two just didn’t have a good connection but she was amazing for me.
More than 10 years ago, where she was badgered for a response it seems? Gosh, Sarah Jane is one of Kasambas Top Psychics, such a shame one misunderstanding with one client more than 10 years ago is held against her ...still to this day.. bit unfair right? I suggest if your mind is still boggled why not message her and ask her? Kasamba allows direct contact with the advisors why not reach out and tell her that more than 10 years later you still hold a misunderstanding against her and are boggled. Get unboggled?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 07:16:22 AM by Clarita »

Offline evaluna1

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2019, 02:47:46 PM »
Hello everyone, so I had a reading with Effiek very recently and her reading was very heartbreaking, I can’t really validate her accuracy, but her delivery was very insensitive. Anyways, just wanted to get as much as feedback with this reader’s accuracy.. so I will greatly appreciate everyone’s feedback.
thank you

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2019, 10:17:52 PM »
Hello everyone, so I had a reading with Effiek very recently and her reading was very heartbreaking, I can’t really validate her accuracy, but her delivery was very insensitive. Anyways, just wanted to get as much as feedback with this reader’s accuracy.. so I will greatly appreciate everyone’s feedback.
thank you

I wouldn’t sweat it. She told someone I spoke to on another forum that her husband had no feelings for her lol. So dead wrong.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2020, 07:13:41 AM »
I agree with the previous user, I had a reading with Effie k and her delivery was very insensitive too, very apathetic - not only that but she gave me a negative outcome

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2020, 08:07:31 AM »
Just pulled up my notes from Effie from over a year ago. She was bang on about the present, but literally not ONE of her predictions came to pass. She pulled out some big ones too like Major Arcana, he's my end game/future/marriage, co-habitation by March 2020. LOLOLOL NOPE NOTHING.

Offline calista

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2021, 01:19:02 AM »
I read with effieK today and she was very negative and told me that the person was gone and I would not meet anyone new for the rest of the yeqar. I feel better after realizing she has been wrong for others here - the reading was a lot of doom and gloom.

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2022, 07:00:01 AM »
I read with effieK today and she was very negative and told me that the person was gone and I would not meet anyone new for the rest of the yeqar. I feel better after realizing she has been wrong for others here - the reading was a lot of doom and gloom.

So was she wrong???

anything