Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > LivePerson.com

EffieK and SarahJane experiences??

(1/4) > >>

giannabelicia:
hey guys. i was wondering if people could share with me their experience with sarahjane and effiek on kasamba?? i feel like they pick up accurately on my situations and POIs but has anyone else had luck with them or maybe the opposite? i’m awaiting their predictions for next month and i’m super anxious and hoping they’re right!

Flyingsoul:

--- Quote from: giannabelicia on December 02, 2018, 02:34:53 AM ---hey guys. i was wondering if people could share with me their experience with sarahjane and effiek on kasamba?? i feel like they pick up accurately on my situations and POIs but has anyone else had luck with them or maybe the opposite? i’m awaiting their predictions for next month and i’m super anxious and hoping they’re right!

--- End quote ---

I read with SarahJane before, she picked up good on current situation, but not the future. Afterall, she is reading purely based on Tarot card. I do not think she is an empath.

Clarita:

--- Quote from: Flyingsoul on February 07, 2019, 05:42:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: giannabelicia on December 02, 2018, 02:34:53 AM ---hey guys. i was wondering if people could share with me their experience with sarahjane and effiek on kasamba?? i feel like they pick up accurately on my situations and POIs but has anyone else had luck with them or maybe the opposite? i’m awaiting their predictions for next month and i’m super anxious and hoping they’re right!

--- End quote ---

I read with SarahJane before, she picked up good on current situation, but not the future. Afterall, she is reading purely based on Tarot card. I do not think she is an empath.

--- End quote ---
Sarah Jane's reading style is honest and she believes in free will. She's clear seeing so sees how things are and what you can or can't do about a situation.
I've had readings with her but not effiek. I wasn't impressed with Psychic Donna but Wolfies visions was great. Some great advisors on Kasamba. Sarah Jane's feedback is amazing.

sawthelight:
I started a post about EffieK..just a total joke of a reader, IMO.

happyk:
If it's the same Effiek on bitwine, I've read with her many times. The last prediction keeps getting pushed and I'm letting go of the issue now. However, in the past she's been correct about a few things. Time frames have been off but she got a couple of things correct.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version