Author Topic: How does it work? *warning, very cynical view here*  (Read 9498 times)

Offline smoothie88

How does it work? *warning, very cynical view here*
« on: December 01, 2018, 10:53:00 AM »
I’m not sure where to post this question so just give this a go here.

How does the psychic ability actually work, this including the no tool channelers and the tarot readers. How much of the POI’s mind/feelings that they can actually REALLY read because they have no connection to the POI instead the connection is with us (email/phone/in person), who they are doing the reading for. Could the reading be totally biased from our point of view?

Let me be specific, so every single readers I spoke with confirmed the POI has feelings for me he is torn/heartbroken to leave me and there is huge chemistry between us and he can’t let go emotionally etc. But I’m wondering IS IT REALLY? Or its because they are reading this as a reflection of how I feel and view the situation, basically they’re reading my subconscious mind, and not what the POI actually thinks?

Could this be the reason why none of us ever have a reading where the psychic say the POI doesn’t love you? Has ANYONE at all here ever have a reading where they say nope there’s no feeling? LOL.

And perhaps this is also why even though there’s “strong feeling” but the fucker never ever come back and reconcile with us or confront us with his feelings. Because in reality maybe there’s just no feeling at all, and we have been strung along and drag our suffering out for so so so long NOT because of any special connection with the POI but because of these psychic readings.

Offline Miss Philosopher

Re: How does it work? *warning, very cynical view here*
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 11:15:27 AM »
In my case, I was and still am convinced that my POI never loved me. I always felt absolutely used. My go to's, who have been 95% accurate with everything over the last 5 years, have told me that he has feelings. HOWEVER, in the very beginning of our relationship, Aries told me that he did NOT love me but had some feelings of admiration but it wasn't love. I knew she was right cause I felt it in my gut. But, over the years, the feelings apparently grew, cause at this time, both of my go to's tell me that there's love there, dude just has some deep rooted issues to work out. So, in answer to your question, yes I've been told someone did not love me. I've also been told opposite (that he does have feelings) of what my conscious and subconscious thoughts and feelings are. With that said, I do not feel that these readings are a reflection of how you are feeling or what you're thinking. BUT, that is also pending on who you read with as to whether they are real or not, and also if they are connecting with you.

Offline star1

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 12:25:31 PM »
In my case, I was and still am convinced that my POI never loved me. I always felt absolutely used. My go to's, who have been 95% accurate with everything over the last 5 years, have told me that he has feelings. HOWEVER, in the very beginning of our relationship, Aries told me that he did NOT love me but had some feelings of admiration but it wasn't love. I knew she was right cause I felt it in my gut. But, over the years, the feelings apparently grew, cause at this time, both of my go to's tell me that there's love there, dude just has some deep rooted issues to work out. So, in answer to your question, yes I've been told someone did not love me. I've also been told opposite (that he does have feelings) of what my conscious and subconscious thoughts and feelings are. With that said, I do not feel that these readings are a reflection of how you are feeling or what you're thinking. BUT, that is also pending on who you read with as to whether they are real or not, and also if they are connecting with you.

The thing is though (if it's okay for me to say) if your gut is screaming something at you, it doesn't matter what reader says what - people should always listen to their gut. If you people feel for example in your gut he ain't coming back then he probably isn't. If you feel he doesn't have feelings for you and his behaviour demonstrates that, then I'd go off of what's more logical and obvious. I've been told so many things by readers which just aren't true   :-\
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 02:24:32 PM by star1 »

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 12:31:43 PM »
I’m not sure where to post this question so just give this a go here.

How does the psychic ability actually work, this including the no tool channelers and the tarot readers. How much of the POI’s mind/feelings that they can actually REALLY read because they have no connection to the POI instead the connection is with us (email/phone/in person), who they are doing the reading for. Could the reading be totally biased from our point of view?

Let me be specific, so every single readers I spoke with confirmed the POI has feelings for me he is torn/heartbroken to leave me and there is huge chemistry between us and he can’t let go emotionally etc. But I’m wondering IS IT REALLY? Or its because they are reading this as a reflection of how I feel and view the situation, basically they’re reading my subconscious mind, and not what the POI actually thinks?

Could this be the reason why none of us ever have a reading where the psychic say the POI doesn’t love you? Has ANYONE at all here ever have a reading where they say nope there’s no feeling? LOL.

And perhaps this is also why even though there’s “strong feeling” but the fucker never ever come back and reconcile with us or confront us with his feelings. Because in reality maybe there’s just no feeling at all, and we have been strung along and drag our suffering out for so so so long NOT because of any special connection with the POI but because of these psychic readings.

Here's where I'm going to make no sense; I believe that readers can feel what others are feeling (telepathy, empath etc), but I'm skeptical of my situation where they all say he has feelings and cares for me. I'm like, come on, now. Let's not be daft.

Have you ever been past a stranger and felt sudden sadness around them, or an angry feeling for no reason ? Lots of us have the abilities to be empathic. The better readings I've had are actually via email compared to voice or chat on Keen. Which is odd in my eyes - how can someone connect so well by not seeing you or hearing your voice? Kisha's email reading was accurate and a guy I just read with from Etsy and he hasn't met me before, hasn't heard my voice and he picked up the situation well - even the important part which other top readers (including Kisha) didn't pick up.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 02:26:43 PM »
I've had psychics tell me he is not thinking about me, he is happy in a relationship. Granted that was the 1% of psychics that I read with.

So you do get negative answers from psychics every now and then...just have to go to a lot of them and believe me, you'll get the negative readings that hit you like a ton of bricks lol.

Yes it's true that they can pick up on what you believe and feel. Also they can make stuff up. Nothing has been 100% true in terms of what any psychics have said to me. Which makes me believe that a lot of it is guess work, some of it is some talent and intuitive abilities, but often it's guessing and also people can change their mind, nobody can tell the future.

I doubted a lot about POI's feelings towards me. Always back and forth. I've had a few spiritual psychics tell me: what do you feel in your heart? Forget about what is happening or not happening, what is the energy that you feel?

People can love you for a lifetime and they may or may not act on that.

Offline star1

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 02:29:58 PM »
I've had psychics tell me he is not thinking about me, he is happy in a relationship. Granted that was the 1% of psychics that I read with.

So you do get negative answers from psychics every now and then...just have to go to a lot of them and believe me, you'll get the negative readings that hit you like a ton of bricks lol.

Yes it's true that they can pick up on what you believe and feel. Also they can make stuff up. Nothing has been 100% true in terms of what any psychics have said to me. Which makes me believe that a lot of it is guess work, some of it is some talent and intuitive abilities, but often it's guessing and also people can change their mind, nobody can tell the future.

I doubted a lot about POI's feelings towards me. Always back and forth. I've had a few spiritual psychics tell me: what do you feel in your heart? Forget about what is happening or not happening, what is the energy that you feel?

Hmm, but isn't it funny how all of these guys love us but "won't act upon it"? If a man really loves you, he will do the right actions to come forth. I think that's just excuses from readers. Yes occasionally the guy does care about someone but he has his issues going on whether commitment or being afraid to come forward first, etc. But realistically if someone loves you, they'd do something about it.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 02:43:17 PM »

Hmm, but isn't it funny how all of these guys love us but "won't act upon it"? If a man really loves you, he will do the right actions to come forth. I think that's just excuses from readers. Yes occasionally the guy does care about someone but he has his issues going on whether commitment or being afraid to come forward first, etc. But realistically if someone loves you, they'd do something about it.

I agree. They should definitely do something about it. But then I guess it's the choice of the person who gets the reading...they can choose to move on, or to wait. I think at some point if there is no coming forward from POI, everybody moves on. There is nothing else to do.

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2018, 02:46:03 PM »

I agree. They should definitely do something about it. But then I guess it's the choice of the person who gets the reading...they can choose to move on, or to wait. I think at some point if there is no coming forward from POI, everybody moves on. There is nothing else to do.

Exactly.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2018, 07:06:09 PM »
A couple of you ladies have mentioned about trusting our gut feelings or our intuitions. But how do you distinguish intuition vs insecurity or intuition vs hopes/dreams.

Reason I said this: what if what you thought was your intuition telling you he’s done and has no love for you just turns out to be insecurity or sometimes your self-protection mechanism as your brain is trying to kill any false hope and protect yourself from further hurt?

Or opposite situation when your “intuition” tells you he still loves you he has his struggle he will come around etc but turns out it’s just your false hopes/dreams taking over?

In my case, since the moment he broke up with me in August until perhaps a week ago, my “intuition” my “gut feelings” told me it’s not done yet, he’s struggling, he’s hurt, he’s in pain, he’s not happy with her. I even convinced myself by pointing out all the evidence (or so I thought, it could be just me reading too much into things) the way how he’s so grumpy around me as if he’s trying to mask his pain, he’s spending extra time at work even weekends (instead of going home to her). (Yes if you haven’t read my other posts, I work with this man, see him daily, “lucky” me!).

But you know what, he’s somewhere in South America now going on a birthday trip with her and I bet my “intuition” was just false hopes and dreams, he’s probably having the best time of his life right now while pathetically I still call psychics to hear them telling me that “he’s torn”, “he’s the victim of his responsibility”, “he doesn’t want to be apart from you ”, “he his feelings/huge chemistry for you”. And this is all the credible ones, QoC18, Kisha, Shelly.

Because the truth is, if he wants you ENOUGH, you will know it, he will come and get you. Period. Men are simple/straightforward.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 07:15:34 PM by smoothie88 »

Offline star1

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2018, 07:28:55 PM »
My gut feeling is very honest, very honest. I (at first) find it hard to distinguish between gut feeling and worrying because where I'm so negative - it's easily mistaken for that instead of intuition. A gut feeling is something you cannot shake off.. You can get drunk with friends, watch any TV programme you enjoy, be around people you love - but it's still niggling inside of you for a long time. And yes for me it literally feels like the feeling is coming from my gut so strongly. I've had gut feelings many times, usually gut feelings for me are bad.. I had a bad gut feeling about my ex and I chose to ignore it, and I thought to myself "well how come all of these readers say he cares and is coming back?". But there's something that happened to me that made me question gut feelings and even free will vs destiny. If you'd like to know, I'm happy to PM you it. But honestly, I always always trust my gut.. I ignored it all of these months and decided to surpress my intuition, and I'm paying the price. I never pay attention to my gut and I need to begin to.

Offline star1

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2018, 07:36:19 PM »
Another way for me to explain it is; gut feeling for me literally reminds me of when you've eaten something dodgy or you have a stomach ache, because the feeling actually comes from your gut and it's a feeling you just can't shake off. Like I said, you can do anything and that feeling won't go. Like when you feel sick and have a stomach ache and you want the pain to go and it won't, gut feeling is that constantly twingy feeling in the pit of your gut.. When you know, you'll know.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2018, 09:37:03 PM »
[quote

Because the truth is, if he wants you ENOUGH, you will know it, he will come and get you. Period. Men are simple/straightforward.
[/quote]

Actually I dont think it's that simple for anyone!  especially for men!  There are many reasons why even if they have feelings for us, even if those feelings are strong they may choose to ignore them and NOT come back or come after us!  Men are VERY different than women emotionally! 

Offline star1

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2018, 10:01:18 PM »
[quote

Actually I dont think it's that simple for anyone!  especially for men!  There are many reasons why even if they have feelings for us, even if those feelings are strong they may choose to ignore them and NOT come back or come after us!  Men are VERY different than women emotionally!
[/quote]

I agree that some men will push their feelings down and not do anything about it, some have commitment issues and some are like little boys at heart. But I disagree that over 90% of these men, our POI's and exes on here all love us but won't do anything about it. It's funny how over 95% of men apparently care but won't do much about it supposedly.. All men are different. Some men are feminine in nature being ashamed and shy of rejection etc, and others are tough and if they want something - will go after it.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2018, 11:01:26 PM »
Hell, sometimes even the tough ones won't go after the thing they want deep down inside due to pride, ego, and arrogance. They lack humility.

Men are not black and white. Back in the day, maybe they were a bit more black and white, I don't even know. But at this point in time, it seems they're even more complicated than us women. It seems to me that us women seem to know exactly what we want and even attempt to go after it, whereas, these men seem to be confused much of the time. I'm not saying ALL men or ALL women, just many of both.

And yeah, sometimes one can confuse their "intuition" with "trust issues". Some are insecure but what is insecurity? Most of the time, it's just having a hard time trusting a person and most of the time that trust issue is derived from said person somehow betraying you. Betrayal comes in many forms. It can be so simple as that person didn't wash the car on Saturday as they said they would. Now you can't trust the person will do as they say. It can be so simple as when you were talking to the person expressing you had a bad day at work, and they just respond with "sorry to hear" then change the subject. It doesn't always include cheating.

Sometimes some of us just have low self esteem as well and need someone who's going to help build that, rather than display behaviors and execute certain treatments toward us that makes it even worse.

Men are very complicated.

Offline star1

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2018, 11:15:46 PM »
I don't understand men.. This is going to sound bad written down online, but my POI was a little possessive in our relationship.. So for him to have gone this long without contact, I can't understand.. I would have thought that he would be worrying I'd be moving on and would have done something by now to prevent it or see what I'm upto.

I don't buy men not reaching out because I think they would do anything to prevent you from moving on.. He's surely scared to lose you, some men have a reason to make contact like in my case but I won't say the reason on the board. There isn't alot of excuse. If you love someone why would you go around your life surpressing feelings for someone but dating others? Surely something in you must go "I really can't avoid her, I miss her and I've tried everything but can't move on". I think it's an excuse readers make that he cares but won't reach out. I also think it's something people are saying to themselves to make themselves feel better. "Aww he loves me, but he doesn't want to reach out to me". If it makes you feel better than think that. At the end of the day, none of us know what our POI's and exes are like except the person themselves. So Law and Smoothie, only you two know what he's like.. If he really did care for you, if he has commitment issues so he would be scared to reach out first. Every case is different.