Author Topic: .  (Read 907 times)

Offline FlutterShy

« on: December 01, 2018, 03:34:36 AM »
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 04:52:29 AM by FlutterShy »

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Psychic YouTube readings on Chris watts
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 12:11:36 AM »
I find them no more or less gross than normal celebrity and news gossip and speculation shows. Not my type, I assume some people enjoy that. I don’t think it’s any more wrong than the other shows and gossip sites and tabloids that cash in on new or tragedy.

Offline star1

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 12:16:25 AM »
I find them no more or less gross than normal celebrity and news gossip and speculation shows. Not my type, I assume some people enjoy that. I don’t think it’s any more wrong than the other shows and gossip sites and tabloids that cash in on new or tragedy.

Agreed. Has anyone seen that video on YT where the news reporter goes to a "psychic" with a pic of a little girl asking where she is, and the "psychic" claims that the little girl has gone missing and maybe even died.. The news reporter says "that was me as a little girl".. How awkward.  ;D

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 12:53:41 AM »

Agreed. Has anyone seen that video on YT where the news reporter goes to a "psychic" with a pic of a little girl asking where she is, and the "psychic" claims that the little girl has gone missing and maybe even died.. The news reporter says "that was me as a little girl".. How awkward.  ;D

Lololol no... I’ll have to look for it

https://youtu.be/IErIDQJc9JE

Haha enjoy  ;D

Offline icloud9

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 03:39:25 PM »

Lololol no... I’ll have to look for it

https://youtu.be/IErIDQJc9JE

Haha enjoy  ;D

wow!! Lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 04:46:45 PM »
It's just crazy. I believe the reporters were right when they said a psychic has never ever found a missing child. And then that psychic that got dumped on, so laughable.
There are some bigger issues items like deaths and missing people that psychics should not even begin to read on. Just the tiny little mundane things we call about.

That video was great, but for the psychic to leave and keep the money?? $400?? I mean not sort of wrong, but massively wrong.
Hocus Pocus.

anything