Author Topic: Psychic YouTube readings on Chris watts  (Read 102 times)

Offline FlutterShy

Psychic YouTube readings on Chris watts
« on: December 01, 2018, 03:34:36 AM »
I’ve been watching YouTube videos on Chris watts (that Colorado man who killed his pregnant wife and children... multiple mistresses) psychic readings... it feels so wrong, and so ridiculous that there many different psychic interpretations... yet we just don’t know.
Yet watching the many YouTube readings it kinda feels like my general psychic story being told...the general reading catch phrases: “it’s all about him”... and then there’s if any of the victims loved ones seen these psychic videos would they be horribly insulted or easily felt preyed upon or in gullible spot just looking for answers? It’s very icky... yet here I am talking about it. This story could have happened to one of us, and thank goodness it hasn’t.

But there’s clearly niche of psychics talking about this case on YouTube and giving their interpretations. Just type psychic and Chris watts

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Psychic YouTube readings on Chris watts
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 12:11:36 AM »
I find them no more or less gross than normal celebrity and news gossip and speculation shows. Not my type, I assume some people enjoy that. I don’t think it’s any more wrong than the other shows and gossip sites and tabloids that cash in on new or tragedy.

Offline star1

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 12:16:25 AM »
I find them no more or less gross than normal celebrity and news gossip and speculation shows. Not my type, I assume some people enjoy that. I don’t think it’s any more wrong than the other shows and gossip sites and tabloids that cash in on new or tragedy.

Agreed. Has anyone seen that video on YT where the news reporter goes to a "psychic" with a pic of a little girl asking where she is, and the "psychic" claims that the little girl has gone missing and maybe even died.. The news reporter says "that was me as a little girl".. How awkward.  ;D

Offline FlutterShy

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 12:46:16 AM »

Agreed. Has anyone seen that video on YT where the news reporter goes to a "psychic" with a pic of a little girl asking where she is, and the "psychic" claims that the little girl has gone missing and maybe even died.. The news reporter says "that was me as a little girl".. How awkward.  ;D

Lololol no... I’ll have to look for it

Offline star1

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 12:53:41 AM »

Lololol no... I’ll have to look for it

https://youtu.be/IErIDQJc9JE

Haha enjoy  ;D

anything