Author Topic: Why I started reading - input from other appreciated  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Penelope

Why I started reading - input from other appreciated
« on: December 17, 2018, 12:02:03 AM »
My POI and I work for the same company and have developed a very good friendship over the many years.  He is very closed off with several levels of brick walls.  But, through the years and as our friendship grew, I was able to chip at that wall and he let me in.  Inevitably, we developed feelings for each other but never acted upon them because we were both involved with other people.  Then one day, I discovered he was not faithful and I confronted him.  Because of our closeness, he confided in me.  I was crushed but because we were friends, I stuck a steel rod up my spine and was there for him.  Then he admitted feelings for me.  That’s when the nightmare began.  I thought we had meant something to each other and for him to confess would mean that we could at least explore the possibilities of where that connection would take us.  Long story short, he wrote me a blank check he couldn’t cash.  He won’t let go but he refuses to do anything.  I was so confused as to what was going on so I started calling psychics to help me understand.  I mean, if he really wanted to, he would put more effort into this.  Some readings have been helpful but, to be honest, the expectation of predictions or admitted feelings have made me more anxious and frustrated.  So far, very few predictions actually came through (although a lot of my predictions are way into 2019 so...).  Anyways, I decided I had had enough so I told him I had to cut ties, which is difficult to do completely when you work together and still have strong feelings for one another.   He is mad but I can’t bring myself to forgive him.  We are longer speaking, which makes me a little sad at times.  Now end of year parties and social functions are becoming rather awkward.  So, now that we are no longer speaking, I am calling empaths more and more just to see how he’s feeling.  And also, an occasional psychic for predictions to see if things will work out.

So, if anyone out there have been in a relationship where they’ve known their POI for a long time prior to admitted feelings and then getting ghosted and pushed away by same POI, would you mind sharing your experience with me?  Also, have you asked any readers as to why POI won’t let go but won’t make an effort?  What do they predict will happen in your relationship?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 02:02:49 AM by Penelope »

Offline njlady

Re: Why I started reading - input from other appreciated
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 12:11:57 AM »
It doesn't matter how he is feeling, not one single bit.  He will find someone else to confide in.

What matters is what he is DOING, and that is nothing.

You are getting all invested in a guy who is offering you nothing.  The reasons why you think this is good enough for you are for you to figure out.  If it is bothering you, you can always find another job and get a fresh start elsewhere.  It may not seem fair, but workplace romance or romantic feelings rarely end well and the one who feels uncomfortable is the one who should leave for their own emotional well-being.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 12:54:43 AM »
Took my dude 4 years to convince me to go on a date. We started seeing each other then I told him I liked him and everything went to shit. All my instincts told me he was the one after I saw him. Anyways 5 mo went by and he contacted again made changes moved forward then again dropped the ball. I settle for nothing because I don’t care if you’re the hottest most amazing person on earth I will cut you off if you disrespect me in a serious way.

Anyways he will be back again, maybe spring, summer, or winter. I will have two romances this year I’m not sure which one he is, but I’m absolutely sure he will be back August of 2019. I don’t put my life on hold for anyone but there way really be a reason for when I’m dating nothing really clicking. He clicks.

I wouldn’t bet on him coming through in a serious way but I will bet he will return yet again.

That’s where I’m at, the story is supposed to play out by end of 2019. I knew he was the one but life wasn’t matching my instincts, I just had the timing wrong, right guy wrong time, someday the times will align. Or not, and next lifetime then.

ladya

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 01:48:22 AM »
Took my dude 4 years to convince me to go on a date. We started seeing each other then I told him I liked him and everything went to shit. All my instincts told me he was the one after I saw him. Anyways 5 mo went by and he contacted again made changes moved forward then again dropped the ball. I settle for nothing because I don’t care if you’re the hottest most amazing person on earth I will cut you off if you disrespect me in a serious way.

Anyways he will be back again, maybe spring, summer, or winter. I will have two romances this year I’m not sure which one he is, but I’m absolutely sure he will be back August of 2019. I don’t put my life on hold for anyone but there way really be a reason for when I’m dating nothing really clicking. He clicks.

I wouldn’t bet on him coming through in a serious way but I will bet he will return yet again.

That’s where I’m at, the story is supposed to play out by end of 2019. I knew he was the one but life wasn’t matching my instincts, I just had the timing wrong, right guy wrong time, someday the times will align. Or not, and next lifetime then.

I relate to your story so much. I’m still in the process of understanding whether my instincts were proven correct.

ladya

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 09:26:16 PM »
jhuskindle if the love is there, there's always hope in this lifetime. don't lose hope and don't go back on your instincts if you feel he's the one. i wouldn't call myself a hopeless romantic, far from it lol im a skeptic if anything but i believe in the power of love. if a person is in love with someone they can only run away for so long. the heart always wins (unless theyre an actual narc or something). i've witnessed this over and over in my own life and in the lives of others. you can't run from your heart forever but what we choose to do when they do come back is an entirely different story and we may be over them. but i believe if two people really love each other, there's always a way. love and money are the two strongest power players in life in my opinion and love will always win over fear in the end. maybe not right away, but in the end.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2018, 09:57:48 PM »
jhuskindle if the love is there, there's always hope in this lifetime. don't lose hope and don't go back on your instincts if you feel he's the one. i wouldn't call myself a hopeless romantic, far from it lol im a skeptic if anything but i believe in the power of love. if a person is in love with someone they can only run away for so long. the heart always wins (unless theyre an actual narc or something). i've witnessed this over and over in my own life and in the lives of others. you can't run from your heart forever but what we choose to do when they do come back is an entirely different story and we may be over them. but i believe if two people really love each other, there's always a way. love and money are the two strongest power players in life in my opinion and love will always win over fear in the end. maybe not right away, but in the end.

Thanks for writing this....  I think I agree!  I keep going over and over things in my head and I think it's why maybe the gifted readers might get things correct but WHY timelines are off!  Humans just arent all that predictable (i guess call it free will if you must).  And they can fight whats in their heart but timing in 2 peoples life is so important.  It's easy to say things like he will fight for you or go to the ends of the earth for you if he loves you but I am not that naive, It's not that simple!  There's no such thing as a knight on a white horse:).

Anyway, so we may be shocked that they come back in 5 years and maybe we have moved on!  TIMING.... Again, they are ready for us and we were ready for them before!  And maybe, just maybe, we will circle back AGAIN????  I love this article

https://www.elitedaily.com/dating/love-purgatory/1044856

ladya

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2018, 10:48:51 PM »

Thanks for writing this....  I think I agree!  I keep going over and over things in my head and I think it's why maybe the gifted readers might get things correct but WHY timelines are off!  Humans just arent all that predictable (i guess call it free will if you must).  And they can fight whats in their heart but timing in 2 peoples life is so important.  It's easy to say things like he will fight for you or go to the ends of the earth for you if he loves you but I am not that naive, It's not that simple!  There's no such thing as a knight on a white horse:).

Anyway, so we may be shocked that they come back in 5 years and maybe we have moved on!  TIMING.... Again, they are ready for us and we were ready for them before!  And maybe, just maybe, we will circle back AGAIN????  I love this article

that's a great article, i read it before. a lot of elite daily stuff is meh but i really like that one. i always loved the big and carrie, bonnie and clyde, ross and rachel type of love lol i always wanted that. to me that was real life. when things dont work out due to timing is prob the worst kind of pain imo because it's not like youre not compatible or too much happened to make it work. there's always that "what if". i don't believe the universe wants us to suffer and brings things to us just to take them away. i feel like when you feel the love deep down to your bones and you know its not over, its because its not. people are complex and everyone has their own path and sometimes it takes a person a week others a month and sometimes it takes years for a person to realize. i dont love many people at all but if i love someone its forever. i don't believe love goes away. i may not be in love with them anymore but i'll always love someone forever. if an ex i loved called me 20 years from now and said they need me, i wouldn't ask questions id be there in a heartbeat and i know my exes would do the same no matter what happened between us. just who I am.  i also don't believe in the white horse thing, life isnt a fairytale. we know when someone loves us. at least we should feel it energetically. what they do externally is different and may not always match how a person feels but we always know deep down if a person loves us. 
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 10:58:39 PM by ladya »

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2018, 02:36:19 AM »
Thank you ladya for these beautiful messages. I completely agree!

And I loved the article too.

Thanks for sharing <3

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2018, 03:12:03 AM »

that's a great article, i read it before. a lot of elite daily stuff is meh but i really like that one. i always loved the big and carrie, bonnie and clyde, ross and rachel type of love lol i always wanted that. to me that was real life. when things dont work out due to timing is prob the worst kind of pain imo because it's not like youre not compatible or too much happened to make it work. there's always that "what if". i don't believe the universe wants us to suffer and brings things to us just to take them away. i feel like when you feel the love deep down to your bones and you know its not over, its because its not. people are complex and everyone has their own path and sometimes it takes a person a week others a month and sometimes it takes years for a person to realize. i dont love many people at all but if i love someone its forever. i don't believe love goes away. i may not be in love with them anymore but i'll always love someone forever. if an ex i loved called me 20 years from now and said they need me, i wouldn't ask questions id be there in a heartbeat and i know my exes would do the same no matter what happened between us. just who I am.  i also don't believe in the white horse thing, life isnt a fairytale. we know when someone loves us. at least we should feel it energetically. what they do externally is different and may not always match how a person feels but we always know deep down if a person loves us.

So true! Thank you for reinforcing/ validating!