Author Topic: Do something just for yourself!  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Do something just for yourself!
« on: October 22, 2011, 01:06:51 PM »
I started new "healthy" topic where we can tell and talk about what we do only and exclusively for ourselves, taking others out of the picture!

Lemon is not just for the taste. It will help re-hydrate your body better that water alone. Most people are severely dehydrated and have no idea about it. Lemon juice will also help cleanse your gastro intestinal tract to speed up the metabolism.

Offline 4everhopeful

Re: Do something just for yourself!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 01:34:52 PM »
Thank you Libra for starting this thread. I like lemon in my water, makes it taste so fresh and clean. Ive also found that drinking more water throughout the day gives you a full feeling and you wont be so hungry. Adding fruits helps. I bake my fish and chicken and try not to eat as much beef unless its really lean. And lots of veggies. I also use lemon juice on my salads.
I think Im gonna like this thread a lot. Look out extra 20 lbs, you're out the door, lol. Good luck guys.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 02:30:12 PM »
No problem 4ever! When we do stuff for ourselves we move out of "victim consciousness" and we tap into our inner power! So that way we can make positive changes. Being in a state of inner power attracts all lots of good things in our life.
I am working on my website now about body, mind, spirit, nutrition and actions we should take to feel empowered.

P.S. I am making baked apples today, apples walnuts and honey baked until juicy, imagine the smell in your home mmmmmm

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 05:59:00 PM »
I like lemon in my tea :) I love fruits and vegitables the only meat I eat is chicken

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 12:51:58 PM »
Good morning girls and guys. Monday morning and Im ready to give this thing a try. I baked a chicken yesterday so I have that to make a sandwich for lunch or a salad or dinner. Gonna drink lots of water today and probably a boiled egg or poached egg for breakfast. I plan to keep the sugar out of my diet since I dont eat a lot of sugar anyway, but gonna really steer clear of it for a while, no cookie or slice of pie for me for a while. And thats ok, Im not big on sweets anyway. Also gonna limit the bread and crackers. Thats gonna be my biggest problem, lol.
But I have to tell you something, I am feeling so much better these past few days since letting go of a lot of things. Im feeling more empowered than I have in a long time. So maybe I can really stick with this thing this time around. Glad I have everyone that is participating as a support system, that always helps so much. Have a wonderful day.

anything