Author Topic: How do I develop my Psychic Abilities?  (Read 1715 times)

Offline GodlyGodMate

How do I develop my Psychic Abilities?
« on: January 08, 2019, 08:49:57 AM »
Does anyone have any ways that have worked to further develop your Psychic Abilities? I know for sure that I have them, I've had prophetic dreams ever since I was young and they have grown more frequent as I grew older, I've been able to see the deceased, read minds, and even manipulate the subconscious of others without mind altering substances, it used to scare me, all these strange things I could do that I thought were normal I later found out weren't but now for the most part I'm at terms with this and want to learn ow to better develop and control my abilities! I'd be grateful if someone could give me a point in the right direction.

Offline jhuskindle

Re: How do I develop my Psychic Abilities?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 02:48:12 PM »
Practice. Ask your friends to let you practice. If you don’t use tools you can start with that first, I recommend a deck of rider Waite tarot. Then it’s all practice. Eventually you won’t need cards.

Offline GodlyGodMate

Re: How do I develop my Psychic Abilities?
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 06:54:17 AM »
Thanks for the input, I used to do meditation and after that things started to improve a bit at a time, I also did a form of prayer and that helped, I have unorthodox religion, unsure if my prayers were related or not but still thought it'd be good to mention. If I'm telling the truth, I'd say I'd actually considered being a psychic as a job or at least on a side but that's what made me think about practice. I'll see if I can't go about trying to find willing participants to help me practice. I have a wand and an athame inscribed with powerful runes for ancient tongues but those are for ritualistic purposes. I also make candles.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 06:58:24 AM by GodlyGodMate »

anything