Author Topic: Bitwine Readers  (Read 33849 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: Bitwine Readers
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2018, 04:09:42 PM »
I forgot to add this.  A possible reason for the positive reviews is that she asks you to post a review right after you read with her; hence, not allowing time to pass to see if predictions come true.  If she tells you nothing but good, of course you’ll be elated to post a positive review.  And just because she’s nice, you’ll feel obligated to do so.  I’m really tired of most of these psychic wannabes that are making it hard for real psychics. 

ladya

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2018, 04:43:03 PM »
Wow 277 reviews and not one negative for Advisor Jenny.  I would love to try her but at $77 for 15 min I'm a bit hesitant.  Anyone had any of her predictions come to pass?
I read with advisor Jenny. Idk what to make of it tbh. No real predictions and for 15 min kinda underwhelmed. Maybe I’m missing out on what’s so great about her

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2018, 06:56:57 PM »
Omg i once had a reader who had a $10 deal for like 20 min, 10 min in she asked me to leave a positive review and then come back to the finish the reading. Smh

ladya

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2018, 07:02:39 PM »
Wishful I had the same experience as you. She asked me to leave a review as well. I won’t read with her again. Has she gotten any predictions right for you ?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2018, 07:33:11 PM »
I think its going to be a hard pass for me on Jenny after wishfuls information.  So said to have these people prey on someone when they are most vulnerable.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2018, 10:25:22 PM »
I said it before, she’s a scam imo. Never tried her but her feedback says it all. I agree with wishful too

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2018, 03:47:55 AM »
Unfortunately, I’ve read with too many people on Bitwine to know how to know when someone is fake or real.  The fake ones (majority) day blanket statements that could apply to anyone.  And sometimes we get so excited when they mention something that resonates with us that we reveal more things than we should; hence, giving them more info than they should know.  There are quite a few I would recommend to revive a reading, but only once every four to six months because they cover a lot and give a ton of info.  The reason I recommend them is that they don’t ask a ton of questions and give you so much detailed info that you’ll have to reread the info a day later. 
Here they are in no particular order. 
Avia, Spirit Adviser, Cody spirit practitioner, Angel Mystress, Psychic Mandarava, Steffani Rhea and Julia Caliope.  They’ve all had an accuracy of 75-85% but are extremely good at picking up energies and vibes of people.  A lot of what they have all told me, I’ve ended up seeing.  Some things they told me didn’t happen and I know it was because of my actions. 

I hope this helps.  I’ve been burned and let down too many times to count.  If i can share my experiences to help someone, I most definitely will.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2018, 12:50:01 AM »
Unfortunately, I’ve read with too many people on Bitwine to know how to know when someone is fake or real.  The fake ones (majority) day blanket statements that could apply to anyone.  And sometimes we get so excited when they mention something that resonates with us that we reveal more things than we should; hence, giving them more info than they should know.  There are quite a few I would recommend to revive a reading, but only once every four to six months because they cover a lot and give a ton of info.  The reason I recommend them is that they don’t ask a ton of questions and give you so much detailed info that you’ll have to reread the info a day later. 
Avia, Spirit Adviser, Cody spirit practitioner, Angel Mystress, Psychic Mandarava, Steffani Rhea and Julia Caliope.  They’ve all had an accuracy of 75-85% but are extremely good at picking up energies and vibes of people.  A lot of what they have all told me, I’ve ended up seeing.  Some things they told me didn’t happen and I know it was because of my actions. 

I hope this helps.  I’ve been burned and let down too many times to count.  If i can share my experiences to help someone, I most definitely will.

These are who you recommend?  What about Ari?  I wasnt going to get a read (and still might no for a while) but I just got a 50% off email... so I was thinking?

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2018, 01:15:02 AM »
Hi and yes, I recommend them.  They may not work for most, but they most definitely did for me. 
I’ve never read with Ari; only Avia. 

Offline contraband

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2018, 03:32:17 AM »
Has anyone had any luck with DIEGO CONTI?

ladya

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2018, 03:43:24 AM »

Very good on present and reading the situation. Timelines are off and not great on predictions. He’s cheap though I would read with him again to get insight not predictions per se.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 03:51:49 AM by ladya »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2018, 01:12:01 AM »
I just tried Julia calliope and was very impressed

Offline moonstar

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2018, 12:37:12 PM »
I just tried Julia calliope and was very impressed

I´ve tried her a few times, I like how generous she is with her time and she makes sure she connects before she proceeds. I think she read my POI correctly, however her predictions are yet to pan out and there was something pretty important that she didn´t see. I do believe she has some kind of gift.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2018, 12:39:26 PM »

His read was very generic and his predictions did not happen for me.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2018, 12:41:02 PM »

These are who you recommend?  What about Ari?  I wasnt going to get a read (and still might no for a while) but I just got a 50% off email... so I was thinking?

I´ve read with Ari a few times, the first few times she was pretty accurate. I am currently waiting for a prediction from her last reading