Author Topic: Bitwine Readers  (Read 33861 times)

Offline ladymonarch

Re: Bitwine Readers
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2019, 11:48:58 PM »
I agree, nothing stood out to me about Autumn Miranda's Insight, it was vague and generic. What turned me off the most was that she asked for FULL DOB's and had me describe the situation with my POI and then ask my questions. Obviously from there she was just going off of what I had told her. Definitely would not recommend

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2019, 12:08:59 AM »
I agree.  She gave nothing concrete in my reading with her.  I wouldn't recommend her either.

Offline Sabrinap

« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2019, 06:40:29 PM »
I haven't use bitwine as much. I actually used this platform first before ocean or garden! I was on it for some time. I can't truly recall who I spoke to- but I remember liking my conversations with psychic Eve- I spoke to her a few times. And then Lidia once! I spoke to numerous people- I wish I could recall, but I cannot remember my login info! Thats how long it has been. I did try AnnetteMarie- and I loved our chat, however, nothing came to pass- she predicted 3 things for me with timeframes. However, her predictions were perfectly on point for my sister! So that's a positive!

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2019, 09:05:48 PM »
Has anyone had any luck with DIEGO CONTI?

His read was very generic and his predictions did not happen for me.

I just tried Diego Conti and He didn’t work for me at all. I felt like he was cold reading - I started getting fairy tales (marriage, kids, etc) as soon as I corrected him about my current status with poi.

Has anyone read with both Avia and Diego Conti? Their profiles are very similar. I think they were both on oranum so can't be the same person if they do video calls, but they have the same symbols, quotes that say "I'm sorry but I do not believe in spells" and they both seem to copy and paste their responses to reviews from a handful of pretyped responses (though occasionally they give genuine, unique responses). Even their responses look slightly similar to each other's with the exclamation points, xx's, smiley faces etc. I have no idea if they know each other and might potentially share transcripts, but my spidey sense tingles so I was curious if anyone who has read with them both has any thoughts on this.

ladya

« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2019, 09:16:32 PM »

I just tried Diego Conti and He didn’t work for me at all. I felt like he was cold reading - I started getting fairy tales (marriage, kids, etc) as soon as I corrected him about my current status with poi.

Has anyone read with both Avia and Diego Conti? Their profiles are very similar. I think they were both on oranum so can't be the same person if they do video calls, but they have the same symbols, quotes that say "I'm sorry but I do not believe in spells" and they both seem to copy and paste their responses to reviews from a handful of pretyped responses (though occasionally they give genuine, unique responses). Even their responses look slightly similar to each other's with the exclamation points, xx's, smiley faces etc. I have no idea if they know each other and might potentially share transcripts, but my spidey sense tingles so I was curious if anyone who has read with them both has any thoughts on this.

I never read with Avia but have read with Diego. I see what youre saying. That does seem odd.

ladya

« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2019, 09:20:03 PM »

I never read with Avia but have read with Diego. I see what youre saying. That does seem odd.

I found him on another site
https://www.psyckick.com/Diego-Conti

maybe they know each other lol and she made the profile for him who knows.

I found her on oranum so it does seem like its 2 differnt people esp since those have video readings. strange...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 09:22:46 PM by ladya »

ladya

« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2019, 10:19:25 PM »

Oh wow you’re right...it is very similar, including the languages. Avia has listed English, Spanish, Italian and Diego has English and Spanish but where he listed where is he located, Canton Ticino is an Italian speaking region of Switzerland...very interesting. And I remember when I read with Diego, Avia was online too. Maybe they’re dating? Married? Roommates?

I’ve read with both and I tried Avia first. She has a very different method of reading from Diego. She uses tarot cards and has you pick a number of 1-3 and will even sometimes tell you the cards she pulled for you. I liked Avia’s reading for me and Diego was def miss. So IF they share transcripts, they def didn’t do it for my readings.

Theyre def 2 different people. i  dont  think its the same person. Maybe theyre related. who knows.

Offline yani

« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2019, 12:03:23 PM »
well  I read  with Avia ,diego and Marcello!
Well, I have noticed Avia is using same reading method of Marcello... mmm
even if Marcello seems most accurated of my past situation when Avia was a bit too general.
Both have given predictions but those of Marcello were  more impressively  accurated.

Offline ang2441

« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2019, 12:16:50 AM »
AutumnMiranda kind of blew me away the first few times. I asked her about the outcome of my current POI and she said she likes him etc. then as I was typing about whether or not I should move to be with him or vice versa, before I sent it she said "this is weird, but they're showing you, him, and an apple." I almost fell out of my chair. My POI is talking about moving to NY...."the big apple." She also just knew many details about personality etc.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2019, 09:42:41 AM »
Wow that is amazing.  You haven't by any chance posted any detailed information on this site have you?  Now you have to be leary with what people pick up in case they are reading the forum.  I read with her last year and it wasn't anything amazing for me so glad she was so specific with you.

Offline happyinfinity

« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2020, 08:58:47 AM »
I agree - she is a waste of money for me. I spent over $100 and really have no value in return.

She’s really good at what she sees. Mostly past and present stuff but not worth the money. She charges $70 some dollars for every 10 or 15 minutes and gets you to do a mediations and some other stuff. You can tell with the mediation stuff it’s a copy and paste and she tells everyone the same thing. If she wasn’t over priced she’d be good. But she told me in the first five minutes I needed to do nothing and that my relationship would naturally progress but you trying to sell me some mediations in the same breath. Buyer Beware!!!

I have been wanting to try Advisor Jenny, but she is so expensive!! Is she worth it?

anything