Author Topic: Bitwine Readers  (Read 33950 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: Bitwine Readers
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2018, 03:32:16 AM »
I just read with Clara on Bitwine; I tried her again to just see how she would be and she was beyond horrible.  I’ve never posted a negative nor a neutral review on Bitwine, but I got to with her.  I asked her about my friend and didn’t specify if it was a man or woman.  She proceeds to say that “he or she” and “his or her” during the reading.  Before, when I gave her a name, she went on it; however, this time with no name nor gender given, she was total mess. 

One psychic I’ve been trying to read with for months but couldn’t due to Bitwine’s paypal issue, I was able to and when I say she was worth the wait is an under statement.  I didn’t have to say anything but name and DOB and she was so specific and accurate with things.  Her name is Atesh.  Her price may seem scary at first, but she’s good

ladya

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2018, 03:40:39 AM »
I just read with Clara on Bitwine; I tried her again to just see how she would be and she was beyond horrible.  I’ve never posted a negative nor a neutral review on Bitwine, but I got to with her.  I asked her about my friend and didn’t specify if it was a man or woman.  She proceeds to say that “he or she” and “his or her” during the reading.  Before, when I gave her a name, she went on it; however, this time with no name nor gender given, she was total mess. 

One psychic I’ve been trying to read with for months but couldn’t due to Bitwine’s paypal issue, I was able to and when I say she was worth the wait is an under statement.  I didn’t have to say anything but name and DOB and she was so specific and accurate with things.  Her name is Atesh.  Her price may seem scary at first, but she’s good

This atesh reader gives me dark vibes. Something about her profile idk why. She has good reviews though

Offline montauk

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2018, 06:06:31 AM »

This atesh reader gives me dark vibes. Something about her profile idk why. She has good reviews though
yeah I agree, and " Illuminati testing process"? lmao, i think it's bs.

Offline happylittlewhite

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2018, 09:14:07 AM »
Hey, has anyone read with Avia? Was she good?

Offline Jellybean

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2018, 10:36:03 AM »

I tried her today. She is good. She picked up the main reason about my problem without prompting. Only two people so far have been able to dig deeper (very specific). The other person is Kate Marquez although they both gave a different outcome.
I know the profile page and the reviews say it is a she but i feel a masculine energy.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2018, 04:42:00 PM »
I talked to that Atesh person yesterday and it was kind of meh. She gave a lot of her time, but she hardly gave me anything and we talked for quite a while.

To be clear, she never gave me the impression she was psychic.

She asked my name and date of birth, then started talking about numerology, but then presented nothing numerical about my situation or how it related to me.

She even gave a time line of 6-8 months, but that is such a long time away and nothing she said was specific to me. Nothing.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2018, 04:44:13 PM »
I tried Atesh too last week, and thought she was pretty good.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2018, 05:07:46 PM »
Ughhhh, now not sure whether to try her or not.  Sawthelight, has she predicted anything for you?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2018, 05:09:28 PM »
She did but obviously too soon to tell.  she was very nice though. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2018, 05:50:54 PM »
She did but obviously too soon to tell.  she was very nice though.

Agreed. Very nice and generous with her time.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2018, 08:11:23 PM »
Hmmm, well i just went to try her and because i don't know my POI birthday (i did give her the sign) she said i should try another reader.  A bit fishy if you ask me.  All i asked if she could tell me if she sees anything unfolding between us.  I didn't say he was an ex just gave her his first name.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2018, 03:35:07 AM »
@HappyLittleWhite Avia is pretty good.  She’s good at picking up on feelings and intentions.

I’m not too sure why Atesh changed her profile picture and info, but I’ve been trying to read with her for months since around May.  She’s a bit blunt and gives you info straight, but seems accurate at picking up energies and personalities. 

Offline contraband

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2018, 07:42:12 AM »
I tried to read with Atesh and she tried to connect with me by making a statement about how I feel about my POI and I said 'Maybe.. I'm not sure' because I'm not sure if it's true or not, then she told me she's probably not the reader for me and told me to try someone else.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2018, 06:31:17 PM »
I haven't heard her mentioned much but this reader:

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/38889-autumn?feedback=true#feedback

was actually totally right about my first POI I called about.  I just re-read an old transcript that I had saved on my computer...and she was basically like, yea he likes you a lot but he will take too long and you will give up...and yep, that's what happened!

She's very pricey but from what I remember, she gets to the point quick.  I don't think she's on much tho.

Offline Mon

« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2018, 12:09:53 AM »
I tried Miranda just because of your comment. She is pricey. She did read into my situation accurately... she was very accurate. She saw a “happy ending” for me and my interest, if I stay patient. She told me my “job” is to be there for him. . Honestly even I saw a loving relationship between me and my interest, because I had a dream about him before I met him. And we were in love in the dream... then when I met him we clicked right away and I’m a weirdo so that’s RARE. I expected him to be with me right when I met him... Miranda told me our path together has a lot more on it...

so people I just want you to know that God does place people in your life. I know also from my dreams that I’m supposed to pray for him. I fell into calling psychics when I started doubting my own intuition, honestly, when things weren’t happening on my time. I still call, I still doubt. I have a  long list I cannot wait to share when everything pans out. Faith. It is HARD to master.

I haven't heard her mentioned much but this reader:

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/38889-autumn?feedback=true#feedback

was actually totally right about my first POI I called about.  I just re-read an old transcript that I had saved on my computer...and she was basically like, yea he likes you a lot but he will take too long and you will give up...and yep, that's what happened!

She's very pricey but from what I remember, she gets to the point quick.  I don't think she's on much tho.