Author Topic: Bitwine Readers  (Read 33868 times)

Offline ladymonarch

Bitwine Readers
« on: November 28, 2018, 10:07:05 PM »
Hello! I am a new member but a longtime lurker of this fabulous forum lol. Anyhow I just wanted to give my recommendations for Bitwine readers. I primarily use Bitwine for readings since about a year ago. Anyhow here are my go-to's and those to avoid:

Recommend
Psychic Ari: I love Ari! She is almost always spot on about any POI I ask about. She know my situation even before I tell her and her advice is priceless. She truly cares for her clients and she's just overall an awesome reader. Although some of her predictions don't always come to pass, most of them do. She is really good with contact predictions and recently she even predicted a new man entering my life at a specific time and sure enough he did show up! She’s also good with career predictions. Overall one of the top readers on Bitwine hands down!

Miss Ann: I’ve read with her a few times and her cards always tell my story so accurately. She has been a bit wrong with some outcomes but overall she is able to read my situation and my different POI so accurately. She doesn’t give timeframes

The Golden Oracle: Jade is a hit or miss sometimes but overall she is able to read my situation accurately. She gives good advice and is very insightful

Angel Readings: She has also been a hit or miss on some outcomes but in general she is quite insightful and reads my situation and different POI accurately. Some of the things she sees are eerily accurate. For example, she randomly mentioned one of my distant cousins that had passed away in a motorcycle accident. It wasn’t exactly relevant but still very impressive. She is also very ethical and truly cares for her clients. Her advice is priceless

Sophea: She is able to read my POI and situation very accurately but her predictions haven’t panned out for me

Scarlet Walker: Her spelling is not the best but her insight can be scary accurate. Sometimes it does feel like she is sugarcoating but for the most part she knows my situation before I even mention it and she reads my POI like a book. Her predictions have been a hit or miss

Rachael Marie: She is so sweet and fun to talk to. She seems to be very insightful but does sugarcoat my situations a bit. I can’t vouch for her accuracy as her predictions haven’t come to pass for me but they’re long term predictions so we’ll just have to wait and see

Love Psychic Ashley: Recently started reading with her and although one of her big predictions regarding my ex did not come to pass in the timeframe given, she is still very insightful and reads my situation accurately. Her insight of my POI is spot on always. She doesn’t seem to sugarcoat and is generous with her time

Advisor Terra: One of my new favorites! Her accuracy is spot on and she hits the nail on the head everytime regarding my situation and my POI. She’s very good with predicting contact and although her big prediction is still pending, she is very sure and confident that it will come to pass. It really is refreshing to talk to her as she explains everything in detail

Aria Milas: She’s a new advisor but regardless her insight seems to be accurate to my knowledge. She seems to be very good at mind reading and nails the personality of my POI. Her predictions are pending but they match with other of my trusted readers PROVED TO BE A SCAM AND FAKE

Arel Psychic: Also a new advisor. He does not sugarcoat at all and tells it to you how it is but with a kind delivery. He reads his cards with so much insight and accuracy. He reads my situation and POI very accurately and provides useful advice. He’s also very kind and generous with his time. Predictions pending

Diego Conti: He is very sweet and fun to talk to. Seems to be accurate about my situation although he does seem to sugarcoat a bit. He explains things well and is very insightful. Predictions are a hit or miss

Honorable Mentions
Advisor Jenny: She is so kind and willing to help her clients. She seems to be accurate about my situation and POI. Although her big prediction seems unlikely(only because my situation is a bit complicated), it is still pending. She offers free chakra balancing and is very generous and sweet
PROVEN SCAMMER

Lookout Mountain Medium: Her responses are so lengthy and filled with a plethora of information. She seems to sugarcoat a bit but she's very insightful and detailed. Prediction pending

Avoid
Mama Roberts: Very unethical in her delivery that was just plain wrong to begin with
Terri Delights: So very rude and unethical! Her insight was so wrong
LeeLoo: She was just so wrong about my situation, nothing made sense
Raven Star: Wrong in her prediction and big sugarcoater
And so many more I forgot about….

Anyhow, sorry for the long post but I hope this helps! Feel free to ask me any questions regarding the readers mentioned :)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 11:51:04 PM by ladymonarch »

josh34

Re: Bitwine Readers
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 10:20:17 PM »
Welcome!

Ari wasnt right for me at all and felt like a fairytale reader. She did not do anything to show she has abilities and she was very general. Her outcome was very general, could apply to anyone and was still wrong. She might have some gift, but she wasnt accurate for me, nor was she able to validate anything and shot through so many general statements. So she might have a gift, but theres really no way for me to know, personally.

Now the fun one. The golden oracle isnt real. Im convinced. I've spoken to her many times. She is a great liar though. After quite a few talks, one can tell shes a BS-er. She makes up a lot of stuff. She also likes to add in ridiculous and irrelevant information to waste time and get more cash from you. I asked her a question and she goes on to tell me about my past life and how I was a war hero and everyone knew who I was (also, knowing history, this isnt a true thing that had happened at all. She was too brazen and too specific).  Shes been wrong practically every single time, and she often gets brazen and gets incredibly specific to feed hope. She told me many things that, number one, didnt happen, and number 2, couldn't ever happen. Looking back and reading her transcripts, she fishes for information or throws something out that applies to 90% of the people and then feeds off of your responses. And the other times she takes that knowledge youve just provided, and says things that are way too specific, that never pass. And even in-the-moment things she sometimes will get brazen about and try to be cocky and add too much information about the current situation and she puts herself into a hole, sharing too "specific" and wrong information. Shes as much a bullshitter as Nicole Rivers on Purple Ocean. Makes me want to vomit.

Pessimsim aside,

Angel Readings is amazing though! She told me stuff she could not have known. Still waiting on her predictions but she was incredible. And I want to read with Miss Ann. Her reviews on her page are stunning! 

Just a word of caution, however. I'd avoid bitwine most of the time. There are only a small handful of legitimate advisors on there. 99% of them are fakes (not sure of the actual percentage, but really almost all are fakes. Bitwine is also owned by the Purple Ocean creators, which also is home to the fakest psychics around).
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 10:30:21 PM by josh34 »

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 11:23:01 PM »
Thank you for the welcome! : )

Strange because Ari is usually spot on for me regarding love and career predictions but of course not every reader is accurate for everyone. And I do somewhat agree with what you've said about TGO, sometimes the things she says are irrelevant and not accurate at all but there have been a few times were her insight was spot on. Angel Readings is very good but she changed her prediction on me which made me a little cautious about her accuracy. And I totally agree, Bitwine is filled with a majority of fakes but I've already tried so many other sites(Keen, California Psychics, private readers, etc...) and I just feel more inclined to the readers on Bitwine

Bonus: I just had a reading with Autumn River and let me just say WOW! The accuracy of her insight was astonishing. It was my first reading with her but she's already one of my favorites. No sugarcoating what so ever. She quite literally blew me away with the information she was giving me, she just knew exactly what was going on. Of course her predictions are pending but they seemed very plausible

If you don't mind me asking, who are your favorite readers in general that have proven to be accurate?

josh34

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 11:31:38 PM »
Thank you for the welcome! : )

Strange because Ari is usually spot on for me regarding love and career predictions but of course not every reader is accurate for everyone. And I do somewhat agree with what you've said about TGO, sometimes the things she says are irrelevant and not accurate at all but there have been a few times were her insight was spot on. Angel Readings is very good but she changed her prediction on me which made me a little cautious about her accuracy. And I totally agree, Bitwine is filled with a majority of fakes but I've already tried so many other sites(Keen, California Psychics, private readers, etc...) and I just feel more inclined to the readers on Bitwine

Bonus: I just had a reading with Autumn River and let me just say WOW! The accuracy of her insight was astonishing. It was my first reading with her but she's already one of my favorites. No sugarcoating what so ever. She quite literally blew me away with the information she was giving me, she just knew exactly what was going on. Of course her predictions are pending but they seemed very plausible

If you don't mind me asking, who are your favorite readers in general that have proven to be accurate?

Hi! I do apologize in advance if I come off abrasive today. I'm running on an hour of sleep and I'm very cranky:) if I do come across in such a way that is entirely my fault and I apologize!

I've heard good things from about Ari from others. I guess maybe she just didnt connect with me.

So there are some readers who have been consistent for me. I would mention my number one go to is Abundant Visions. She has proven herself time and time again and most of her timeframes pass too! Kisha is another really really good one! There are a few I used to go to who just dropped off the face of the Earth. The hot topic psychic right now is Mattie from California Psychics. But shes pricey as balls right now, so I dont think reading with her is a good idea. But that's entirely your choice! Still waiting on her outcomes. I'll keep you updated when I remember a few more. My mind is blanking seriously right now because of lack of sleep I'm sorry!

And I'm new here too! I've lurked here for a long while before joining:) I've been getting psychic readings for a while now too. It's a slippery slope. Just be careful! (I'm sure you know!)

And I have never heard of Autumn Rivers but she sounds like she connected very well to you and that makes me happy to hear!:)

It's funny you should bring up Miss Ann today. I was actually inquiring about how she is, today, before you popped up!:)

Anywho, welcome to the forums!:)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 01:18:30 AM »
Autumn rivers is very good however a lot of the ones you mentioned were very wrong for my situation.

Bitwine is no better or worse than Keen, CP or any of the other psychic mill sites.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 03:54:30 AM »
ditto on Jenny--was blown away.

ladya

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2018, 05:14:12 AM »
i just read advisor jennys reviews and i want to try her but 8/min holy cow. what are these meditations that she does? and how long do you guys read with her?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2018, 10:57:59 AM »
I got a scam vibe from Jenny’s profile, and most of the feedback seemed as if she gives fairytales. Or sells other services.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2018, 12:17:18 PM »
I got a scam vibe from Jenny’s profile, and most of the feedback seemed as if she gives fairytales. Or sells other services.

Yep the description is really badly written, thats a red flag for me.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2018, 12:35:10 PM »

Agree, you have to wade through the unpolished copy on Jenny's listing ---and to be honest I read with her on a fluke--she spoke about her 'meditations/candles' --I was NOT interested and went straight to her 'special' for minutes.

And quite honestly, for the first 2 minutes I was getting ready to bail out, thinking, damn, this is BS...when all of the sudden, she comes out with this insanely specific information I've told NO ONE online--and it just went from there.
She knew what me and my POI both do for a living, precisely, in detail. She knew a timing milestone in my life I've never shared. She knew about something very specific he is embarrassed about that I HAVE NEVER MENTIONED EVEN TO MY FRIENDS.

So, its crazy. Who the heck knows, maybe she's an insanely successful guesser.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2018, 03:20:25 PM »
yea see she was trying to sell other services.  I mean, she might have a gift but that turns me off completely.  Next thing you know, she will be saying her predictions aren't coming to pass because you didn't do her meditations or buy her candles.  SMH.  No thanks.

ladya

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2018, 04:39:18 AM »
Diego didn’t work for me prediction wise. he was very nice though and cheap. Others seem to have luck with him. Read the present situation well however

Offline attaboy

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2018, 07:55:19 AM »
Miss Ann: I’ve read with her a few times and her cards always tell my story so accurately. She has been a bit wrong with some outcomes but overall she is able to read my situation and my different POI so accurately. She doesn’t give timeframes

@ladymonarch - thank you for the insightful list you provided.  I am going to try Miss Ann when she comes on bitwine.  I've been monitoring her page but I have not seen her on recently.  That's okay about the timeframes.  I don't really need to know exactly when as long as the outcome is correct.  If I understand correctly from your review she is mostly correct. No one is 100% correct, so it makes sense that she is sometimes not correct.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2018, 12:12:01 PM »
Wow 277 reviews and not one negative for Advisor Jenny.  I would love to try her but at $77 for 15 min I'm a bit hesitant.  Anyone had any of her predictions come to pass?

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2018, 04:03:37 PM »
Although she seems good, she wasn’t for me.  She’s one of many psychics that will get one or two things correct, just to keep you hanging on.  Also, the whole mediation and chakra balancing thing I feel is bogus.  I read with her months ago and mentioned I do mediation and actively trying to balance my chakras so positive energy could flow through me.  Before I told her about this, her profile said nothing of chakra balancing and meditation.  All of a sudden, a few days later I check to see if she’s on and read the most recent reviews just to see that she added that she’s a “Master Chakra Reader/Balancer” (btw, there’s no such thing) and does mediation.  There are people who help you to meditate and balance your chakras but only YOU can do it; not anyone else.  To balance your chakras, you have to find out what’s blocking that energy center in your body and find out what to eat or not eat, what colors to wear, what activities to do, etc.  Mediation is something that has to be done by yourself. 

In all, I feel like she cold reads, take other peoples experiences and put them together. 

anything