Author Topic: CP - Gavin  (Read 4026 times)

Offline LAW1974

CP - Gavin
« on: November 28, 2018, 06:12:42 PM »
SO I had points enough for 10 minutes of someone who was $3 per minute so I tried a new guy Gavin....  He wasnt too bad.  He immediately picked up on POI's 3rd party and their relationship and her nasty, manipulative personality!  Which impressed me.  He noticed we werent communicating, and then when I told him we were broke up he said ahhh. that makes since.  His prediction was contact by end of year so I will update. 

Anyone else read with him?

Offline GLK73

Re: CP - Gavin
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 01:11:20 PM »
I know this thread is old but I do have a comment about Gavin and am curious if others on here have had a recent experience reading with him.  Last fall, I applied for a job that seemed to be a perfect fit for me.  I had a video interview and a short phone call with HR.  I was sure I'd get another interview with the actual people in the department where I'd be working.  I read with a handful of psychics and most seemed to indicate that everything looked good and I'd get the job.  I read with Gavin on it - who I had never read with before.  He said I would not get that job and that he saw me getting a new position somewhere else in March.  Needless to say, I ended that call quickly thinking we didn't connect and that he must be wrong.  Well, he was right.  I never even made it to another round of interviews but a better opportunity did present itself in March.  I had the interviews and accepted the offer in March and started last week.  So I've been calling Gavin again with some relationship issues I am currently having. 

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2021, 09:10:56 PM »
I’m glad he worked for you. I read with him when he first started. He was very nice. I never called back though. His rate has gone up.

Offline skyline

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 01:25:26 AM »
He’s very polished and I could tell he has done many, many readings.

His prediction for my love life was very similar to other readers I’ve talked to.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2021, 08:35:53 PM »
He’s very polished and I could tell he has done many, many readings.

His prediction for my love life was very similar to other readers I’ve talked to.

Agreed. He has a maturity about him that ultimately makes him a better reader. There are so many psychics with gifts that have the maturity level of teenagers. It makes the info they give ultimately useless.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2021, 04:08:19 PM »
do you think he is good on reading about relationships?

I know this thread is old but I do have a comment about Gavin and am curious if others on here have had a recent experience reading with him.  Last fall, I applied for a job that seemed to be a perfect fit for me.  I had a video interview and a short phone call with HR.  I was sure I'd get another interview with the actual people in the department where I'd be working.  I read with a handful of psychics and most seemed to indicate that everything looked good and I'd get the job.  I read with Gavin on it - who I had never read with before.  He said I would not get that job and that he saw me getting a new position somewhere else in March.  Needless to say, I ended that call quickly thinking we didn't connect and that he must be wrong.  Well, he was right.  I never even made it to another round of interviews but a better opportunity did present itself in March.  I had the interviews and accepted the offer in March and started last week.  So I've been calling Gavin again with some relationship issues I am currently having.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2021, 04:59:50 PM »
do you think he is good on reading about relationships?

Curious about that as well

Offline skyline

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2021, 09:01:41 PM »
I don't really call psychics to see what my POI is thinking, but he made some assumptions about the relationship and what had happened based upon what I told him.

So I've learned to be very careful about what I tell them which might influence the reading.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2021, 12:32:14 AM »
I would personally use him for insight only. Of course, try not to tell much, he dosent actually ask much of you anyway.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2021, 07:07:37 PM »
Anyone have any updates on him?

Offline buiji

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2021, 05:37:38 PM »
I like Gavin but seems like a seasoned psychic, I think he is good for just a general reading.

Offline skyline

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2021, 12:46:44 PM »
He is a seasoned psychic. He’s probably done tens of thousands of readings.

He could handle any curveball you throw at him, or any bumble on his part.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2021, 01:59:54 PM »
Does that mean he’s not accurate?

Offline skyline

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2021, 03:09:59 PM »
It’s too early, so I won’t know about his accuracy.

But many of these seasoned readers can keep the reading going in their sleep.

You can tell they’ve done many readings.

Just like I’m sure they call tell if you’ve called many psychics.