Author Topic: Frustrated  (Read 1174 times)

Offline maggie214

Frustrated
« on: November 27, 2018, 10:54:31 PM »
So after several days I finally get a callback from one of the favorite advisors on here.  Of course this happens when I am in a place I just cannot talk, so I try and ask my question quickly but the advisor tells me to just make an appt.  At this point I am a little disappointed because it took me 2 minutes ($10) to even get to that with no value back ... and then I go to her page - nowhere do I see where I can request an appt and there are now 10 people in line.  I'm just so mad! 

josh34

Re: Frustrated
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 10:58:03 PM »
So after several days I finally get a callback from one of the favorite advisors on here.  Of course this happens when I am in a place I just cannot talk, so I try and ask my question quickly but the advisor tells me to just make an appt.  At this point I am a little disappointed because it took me 2 minutes ($10) to even get to that with no value back ... and then I go to her page - nowhere do I see where I can request an appt and there are now 10 people in line.  I'm just so mad!

I'd suggest calling support and getting a refund. And I'm sorry. I know that must be rough:(

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 06:16:56 AM »

If you’re a Keen user you can request an appointment on the same page as the callback page. It’s just above the time window and line number. I also think your advisor should send you minutes to compensate for the wasted call, but obviously not every reader will do that

Offline maggie214

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 03:44:43 PM »
I’m pretty familiar with Keen but nowhere on this advisr’s page do I see anything where I can request an appt.  I seem to only see that on some people’s pages these days.  Yeah - she never wrote me back and I am back in line.  I was worried to call support that she would then block me, but I need to just not care.  The right thing to do would have been to send me 2 free minutes.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 03:46:42 PM »
Ahhhh, I found it.  Back in the day it was in their main Paige - now it is on the next arrangae a call screen.  Got it!